Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment strategies ? - page 9. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
Best strategy is to never go against the trend, buy in bull market and sell in bear market. Trend is your friend, remember.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 18, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.

I have already read something like that but still a lot of people don't follow such rules and strategies about investing. But it is up to them to learn the hard way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 18, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
Invest in a crypto market situation accordingly. There should be a framework for him to invest in which time to invest. And at what time to sell.
The strategy that I have always followed is being a contrarian. When everyone else is selling is when I buy and when everyone is buying is when I start selling. A classic example is the last year. When markets were hitting record highs in late 2017 and everyone on TV was talking about investing in Cryptocurrencies was when I started moving money into cash and this year as we are approaching Christmas and everyone is claiming the end of Cryptocurrencies I have started investing again. I never move everything at once, I like to use dollar cost averaging on both the buy and the sell.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
December 18, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
what must be known is that there are two kinds of investment methods, namely in the long term and short term, and do not invest only in one direction because when we experience losses we will return to big zero, now we can invest in good ico projects and in existing coins potential to rise in price.
There are lot of investment startegies in which research is going on best method and guidelines to be followed while investing. There is 2 types on investment 1. Long Term and 2. Short Term based on your need and plan you can decide to invest in. You need to pick good projects to be benefited.
That is a general strategy. Are there certain strategy that maybe better but not many people know / public.
If a general strategy, easier to answer with :
1. Cheap = buy
2. Expensive = sell
* Grin Grin Grin *
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 18, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Since we are talking about money here in digital form, why not make or create an online shop where you would sell products and get paid in cryptocurrency. I think this is way better than just playing with cryptocurrency's volatile nature to gain profit. In this manner maybe you can help create a favorable market for cryptocurrency and stabilize the current condition especially if many will be participating like you might do.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
December 18, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

Investment method is the best strategy for people who doesn't have time but has big money, mostly use in long term period. The basic knowledge is same but how take the right product ( currency, crypto, stocks ) and set stop loss and take profit is different. We can't explain all but just try direct into the market using your skill with one lesson, trust no one.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 18, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
what must be known is that there are two kinds of investment methods, namely in the long term and short term, and do not invest only in one direction because when we experience losses we will return to big zero, now we can invest in good ico projects and in existing coins potential to rise in price.

There are lot of investment startegies in which research is going on best method and guidelines to be followed while investing. There is 2 types on investment 1. Long Term and 2. Short Term based on your need and plan you can decide to invest in. You need to pick good projects to be benefited.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
personally, i prefer to buy and hold for day and life strategy i think is the safest way to mitigate risks especially when you trust your projects and your investments good luck for all
Activity: 294
December 18, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
The best investment strategy is to sell high and to buy deep, but it would be too awesome if everybody would able to do it that way. If you want to get a new perspective token, I would recommend to wait until its launch on exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 08:38:30 AM
Just hold it, tight Cheesy
I can tell, from experience, that you cannot plan too much strategies without making enough transactions on the exchange. It takes some nerve to press the mouse button and confirm any transaction that involves risk or potential decrease in value of money to be earned on a single transaction.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
For BTC - start in 2011 is the best possible strategy  Grin.
In all seriousness - being fearful when others are greedy and vice versa would have given you profits every single year since Bitcoin's invention - look at the graphs and see for yourself.
And I don't think we've reached peak fearfulness so far.
copper member
Activity: 196
December 18, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
I think everyone knows this strategy: buy the dip and sell the rip. Nobody can tell how it details, because it depends on technique and experience.
Activity: 84
December 18, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: