Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 116. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 08:26:58 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

there are main investment options, to buy bitcoins and keep them for long time, or to invest them in gambling or loans site

investing in gambling or loans site is risky thing because you can lose your money, but profit is very good, while when buying bitcoins, you have to be sure if you will be able to keep them for year or two without spending, then you can get profit
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 08:26:56 AM
I suggest you go with trading. So far so good for me, you just have to call the right shots to earn. If you got a big cash right there in your pocket, try bitcoin mining as well. Though I might not recommend it that much since we're almost there to the 21 million bitcoin limit mark and the electricity costs may be a burden, at least you get to have your own bitcoin

I also need more suggestions as I am also looking for more options on where I can put my money as well.

Tootles!

best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable .

Yeah buying at this price and holding for a good increase will surely a good method of earning than investing in some websites which finally ends in loss.
Exactly. I just don't get it why people try to earn some profit in cloud mining or HYIPs wherein we all know they're all scams
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 04, 2016, 08:17:02 AM
I suggest you go with trading. So far so good for me, you just have to call the right shots to earn. If you got a big cash right there in your pocket, try bitcoin mining as well. Though I might not recommend it that much since we're almost there to the 21 million bitcoin limit mark and the electricity costs may be a burden, at least you get to have your own bitcoin

I also need more suggestions as I am also looking for more options on where I can put my money as well.

Tootles!

best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable .

Yeah buying at this price and holding for a good increase will surely a good method of earning than investing in some websites which finally ends in loss.
April 04, 2016, 08:15:54 AM
I posted here before, and aside from trading, you also have some other options.
Contrary from what other people say, stay away in cloud mining. Some of them are HYIPs and they end up scamming you later on.
Try buying some hardware for mining. Yes, it's costly because of the electricity but it's a lot more safe if you're just trying to get some extra income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 04, 2016, 06:07:08 AM
Please post here!
so many good and long life cloud mining,like cex.io its stay trusted and used by many peoples so far,you should try it.
many people suggest me to invest bitcoin by lending it,or invest it on btcjam,its have same risk with cloud mining,but i still not interest on it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
March 31, 2016, 11:41:21 AM

Tootles!

try an approach professionals in the world of stock exchange and they will advice you accordingly. just waiting there you will find your self not growing.

stock exchange is so much different from bitcoin and altcoin exchange (all crypto currencies).

that is a whole diffent world with bigger market with small similarities. crypto market is smaller so the manipulations are happening more because it is easier to manipulate a small market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 11:22:58 AM

Tootles!

try an approach professionals in the world of stock exchange and they will advice you accordingly. just waiting there you will find your self not growing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 08:59:30 AM

Tootles!

you say so...
but have you bought?
I do not agree with you...it is why I will not buy...it is to risky.

I Oppose with your suggestion....best investment will be btc...it is similar to the gold where you will get the benefit by maximum time or if the price is low if you wait for some days then it will be profitable....so investing on btc never be a bad idea/risky
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 31, 2016, 08:11:26 AM

Tootles!

you say so...
but have you bought?
I do not agree with you...it is why I will not buy...it is to risky.
March 31, 2016, 07:23:21 AM

Tootles!

March 31, 2016, 06:30:13 AM

Tootles!

based on my experience, even though I know investing on investments (whether a ponzi or whatever) is more risky than investing on p2p lending sites, I would still choose ponzis and hyips over those p2p lending sites.
March 30, 2016, 04:18:15 AM

Tootles!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 03:33:51 PM
I think investing on miming is the best solution to make profit i am doing that.

I hope you considered the known mining sites like bitmains products then anything else out there.

Anything thats new on this forum is some sort of ponzi if it hasnt survived minimum of 2 years.

The next best thing would be doing micro loans - w. collateral.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
March 29, 2016, 01:40:25 PM
I think investing on miming is the best solution to make profit i am doing that.
legendary
March 29, 2016, 12:41:15 PM
Please post here!

best way it is to buy bitcoins and hold them, it sounds simply and best part is that it have very tiny risk, so you probably won't loose money and you will get them only, also halving will hapen soon so you really should buy bitcoins now

I advice you to invest in my U2cloudlining site for free...
i can not promise big dividends in advance...but you will no doubt earn more than you invest (for free)
For example: invest for 10000 satoshi and you will get back more than 10000 satoshi.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 12:28:16 PM
Please post here!

best way it is to buy bitcoins and hold them, it sounds simply and best part is that it have very tiny risk, so you probably won't loose money and you will get them only, also halving will hapen soon so you really should buy bitcoins now
legendary
March 29, 2016, 11:59:27 AM
Then you can say you are victim of this system?
I must say i believe to judgement of those members because they doing some nice job punishing spammers and scammers. But i cannot judge you, because i dont have right to do so. And i don't have green trust yet.. Grin.

Do not worry about me...i'm an old man now and it is not few red trust points given by people who have not understood my system will change my life...

My age is perhaps the the most risky in all this funny story...(lol)
Have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 2380
March 29, 2016, 11:15:28 AM
Then you can say you are victim of this system?
I must say i believe to judgement of those members because they doing some nice job punishing spammers and scammers. But i cannot judge you, because i dont have right to do so. And i don't have green trust yet.. Grin.
legendary
March 29, 2016, 11:08:46 AM
people should chose investment
I don't know what kind of ponzi game you are promothing but you are already marked, and your trust won't be recovered, if you continue to promote the same. Tray to stay low profile, and try to recover your trust.

I do not need trust...
people have to trust in the system (for free)

My system is not a ponzi even if many people say so...

My system is one among the best you can find on the net...
all is market regulated and the profit is shared among the ones who trust the system.

I believe you...you certainly do not know about my system...so it is about the red trusters who red trusted me...
have a nice day...

legendary
Activity: 2380
March 29, 2016, 10:58:59 AM
people should chose investment
I don't know what kind of ponzi game you are promothing but you are already marked, and your trust won't be recovered, if you continue to promote the same. Tray to stay low profile, and try to recover your trust.
Jump to: