Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 112. (Read 357194 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 25, 2016, 11:08:27 AM
BEST Investment for bitcoin is "NOT TO INVEST"
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
April 23, 2016, 12:51:44 PM
Actually the best investment is saving up your money. Don't invest your money to an investment site. It's probably just another ponzi scam. No matter how long it is running, or no matter how many years it promise to run, a ponzi scam will always be a ponzi scam.

So better keep your money than losing it after trusting some kind of 'investment site'. Grin

I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...

Buying bitcoins at 450 could be a bad thing, since you will have to recoup if the price comes into a decline.
When it was at 380 it was a fifty fifty percentage of change. But now i would try to get oil or focus on trading alts.

Perhaps he can wait for a few days or weeks in hopes of BTC price would go down to 430-440$ atleast. Then he can join the solid holders of BTC and wait for the super pump. Smiley

I dont think BTC price will go down, it can only go up...with current price btc mining isnt so profitable like before, and when rewards fall to half, it price has to go up...so investing now in btc and waiting for halving maybe would be good choice for invest....its my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 24, 2016, 06:49:14 AM
Actually the best investment is saving up your money. Don't invest your money to an investment site. It's probably just another ponzi scam. No matter how long it is running, or no matter how many years it promise to run, a ponzi scam will always be a ponzi scam.

So better keep your money than losing it after trusting some kind of 'investment site'. Grin

I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...

Buying bitcoins at 450 could be a bad thing, since you will have to recoup if the price comes into a decline.
When it was at 380 it was a fifty fifty percentage of change. But now i would try to get oil or focus on trading alts.

Perhaps he can wait for a few days or weeks in hopes of BTC price would go down to 430-440$ atleast. Then he can join the solid holders of BTC and wait for the super pump. Smiley

I dont think BTC price will go down, it can only go up...with current price btc mining isnt so profitable like before, and when rewards fall to half, it price has to go up...so investing now in btc and waiting for halving maybe would be good choice for invest....its my opinion

I kind of think the BTC price will not go down. But it's his choice, not ours. So let us let him decide.
legendary
April 23, 2016, 09:55:28 AM

Activity: 14
April 23, 2016, 09:19:16 AM
Mark my words: Buy silver bullion and get a collateralized loan with it. Then you can use that to 'invest' in alt coins if you want, but I dont recommend it. Instead, buy more silver with it and get another loan.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 08:46:50 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 23, 2016, 03:48:07 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 01:37:51 PM

explain me how you can lose sometthing with my U2 system if all is absolutly free...

I`m assuming your "u2 system" is a investment site supposedly..

So 1st off - just like everything on this forum the reputation has to be earned.. so for someone to even start or bother with your suggestion needs to be earned.

But lets say we get past all that, the operator which refers to you. Can leave at any point given time, which is what bothers most people obviously - hence why he says ponzi scams, etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 01:20:41 PM
the best investment that if you invest in gambling. invest in gambling very meguntungkan. but if you do not really believe you would lose all your money. gambling is very risky.

Yup don't go with gambling,  I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable . But if we choose this investment we have to be patients till reaching the reasonable price for selling
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 22, 2016, 07:51:25 AM

explain me how you can lose sometthing with my U2 system if all is absolutly free...
legendary
April 22, 2016, 07:49:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2016, 03:31:43 AM
the best investment that if you invest in gambling. invest in gambling very meguntungkan. but if you do not really believe you would lose all your money. gambling is very risky.
Activity: 29
April 22, 2016, 02:13:09 AM
If you have enough skill and great predictions on altcoins, then trading is the best for you. Sometimes you can earn 20x of your investment.

best investment apart from bitcoin itself is to invest those bitcoins that you have in promising altcoins. Bbut like any other investments it comes with many different,,

I also think it will be a good idea being involved and keep some ethereum. Even here on my country I can see ethereum's popularity, but mostly , they are just faucet users..

You need to take additional caution while going for altcoins. Need to go for altcoin which is in rise currently. Going for random selection will not profit you.

http://s31.postimg.org/ito7rkji3/Ethereum_Market.jpg
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 22, 2016, 01:56:26 AM
If you have enough skill and great predictions on altcoins, then trading is the best for you. Sometimes you can earn 20x of your investment.

best investment apart from bitcoin itself is to invest those bitcoins that you have in promising altcoins. Bbut like any other investments it comes with many different,,

I also think it will be a good idea being involved and keep some ethereum. Even here on my country I can see ethereum's popularity, but mostly , they are just faucet users..

You need to take additional caution while going for altcoins. Need to go for altcoin which is in rise currently. Going for random selection will not profit you.
Activity: 29
April 22, 2016, 01:46:35 AM
Looks like someone is making a 5% profit...

http://s31.postimg.org/wcqmgkmd7/lol.jpg

What is the chances of winning???  1 in 20,000?

Double Dice?  2 dice with 6 sides... 6x6... 1 in 36?

Is it fair that it is computer-generated?  Which can be manipulated for more profit for the House.

Gambling used to be fair.

To make an Honest Investment I would Invest in a Well Known Charity.  Only expect a Thanks in return.

Take chances in Investing.  What is the return?  Who is credible?

With a Bleutrade Share worth of 3.6...  ~0.0034BTC

http://s31.postimg.org/9l4qf87jv/Satoshi.jpg

...I'm getting a few Satoshi's in return.

Are we in the right Market?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 20, 2016, 11:01:52 AM
some people say investing in gambling is a very lucrative investment. I have tried and the results are so satisfying. I recommend gambling.
yes i know that fact,but actually i never try that investement,so can you tell me what method used by your self to make profit with gambling investement?did so far you got good profit on it?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 20, 2016, 08:19:57 AM
Since i lost my money on ore-mine, i wouldnt suggest you to invest.. Better  take this money and gamble, same shit

gambling on a dice site I feel has more chance on a win roll for 1-2 rolls for at 90% win rate.

then just use the same btc earned to go take a free chance on alt coins?
It is not that best if you are making an investment in gambling because the lose rate there is really high so that will be not profitable for you, than you can better trade.
Investing is not bad even if the value is high, the most important thing is only that you have to choose the right moment to sell it.

Some people are desperate.

But if I someone were to really do the math, they would find out they would lose more then gain.. so if they know that then its obviously a bad thing.
Bitcoin can be the best investment now and that is because you also can see that Bitcoin is getting more acceptable and that is nice.
But to earn some profit with Bitcoin you have to wait a while until it will be more worth.
yes the longer bitcoin will be known. and Bitcoins increasingly used for everyday financial transactions. you can choose wherever you are, bitcoin is very easy to use. investment in bitcoin is the most advantageous.
Activity: 42
April 20, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

Today is not a good day to talk about bitcoin investement,because any hacking and phising activity this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 20, 2016, 03:47:30 AM
Since i lost my money on ore-mine, i wouldnt suggest you to invest.. Better  take this money and gamble, same shit

gambling on a dice site I feel has more chance on a win roll for 1-2 rolls for at 90% win rate.

then just use the same btc earned to go take a free chance on alt coins?
It is not that best if you are making an investment in gambling because the lose rate there is really high so that will be not profitable for you, than you can better trade.
Investing is not bad even if the value is high, the most important thing is only that you have to choose the right moment to sell it.

Some people are desperate.

But if I someone were to really do the math, they would find out they would lose more then gain.. so if they know that then its obviously a bad thing.
Bitcoin can be the best investment now and that is because you also can see that Bitcoin is getting more acceptable and that is nice.
But to earn some profit with Bitcoin you have to wait a while until it will be more worth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 07:21:32 PM

The price is debatable, but most people are buying into it thinking it will reach the same as bitcoin.

But I dont see any reason why it would, unless someone can educate me why its worthy.. I think all altcoins are risky though.
Jump to: