Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 117. (Read 357193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 29, 2016, 03:25:50 AM
For me the best in best investment and safe very is "hashocean" . hashocean started year of 2012 and still paying as of now. This year more investor invest in hashocean because its safe, transparent good profit .. So if u don't have hashocean inevst now and make profit today and future.

I think Hashocean running Ponzi scheme, Im not sure hashocean will long life. usually cloudmining life arround 1.5year. i think hashocean will be scam soon

people should chose investment whith 2 qualities:
free investment and eternal running...

so far I know only one such system...(lol)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 03:10:26 AM
For me the best in best investment and safe very is "hashocean" . hashocean started year of 2012 and still paying as of now. This year more investor invest in hashocean because its safe, transparent good profit .. So if u don't have hashocean inevst now and make profit today and future.

Btcjam and Bitbond a P2P lending site where you loan to people and earn pretty decent interest too,haven't tried it yet but Ive heard good things about them.
also if you choose to invest with them try to find people with lots of repaid loan.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
March 29, 2016, 12:33:06 AM

I think Hashocean running Ponzi scheme, Im not sure hashocean will long life. usually cloudmining life arround 1.5year. i think hashocean will be scam soon
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 29, 2016, 12:22:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 2380
March 28, 2016, 12:05:58 PM
Cloakcoin awaiting POSA 3 releasing in about two days. Maybe it is time for joining, you can find out more at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncloak-private-secure-untraceable-decentralized-digital-currency-823143
This is good investment because there's not much coins are left on exchanges.. Majority of them are in wallets-staking.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
March 27, 2016, 05:16:45 PM
NEM and Qora are the up-and-coming stars.

The best investments that you can make is that you can just make an investment in Bitcoin and that is will be very good in the future.
But you never know what will happen of course with the value and that is the problem. But we will see for what is going to happen in the future.

altcoin market has some great oppertunities. You can win big time.. but you can also lose big time.

Yeah the moment the best investment is to buy the potential altcoins , like nxt, ETH, BTS etc. Ppl are putting much attention on bitcoin and dump altcoins. Their price is undervalue.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 27, 2016, 01:16:11 AM

well i think that best place to invest bitcoins is your wallet, just keep them there for some time and i am sure that their price will rise in future and even this year for sure, so you will really get your easy money, just don't panic and don't sell them somewhere or invest

That's the safest way I know too.. keeping my coins in wallet and wait for the price to increase.. But this days, I am now putting it on trading platform, it is more profitable that way..
Activity: 238
March 26, 2016, 05:47:28 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

well i think that best place to invest bitcoins is your wallet, just keep them there for some time and i am sure that their price will rise in future and even this year for sure, so you will really get your easy money, just don't panic and don't sell them somewhere or invest
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 26, 2016, 02:17:53 AM
The best investments that you can make is that you can just make an investment in Bitcoin and that is will be very good in the future.
But you never know what will happen of course with the value and that is the problem. But we will see for what is going to happen in the future.

altcoin market has some great oppertunities. You can win big time.. but you can also lose big time.

Yeah the moment the best investment is to buy the potential altcoins , like nxt, ETH, BTS etc. Ppl are putting much attention on bitcoin and dump altcoins. Their price is undervalue.

not really.
what you say about dumping altcoins to buy bitcoin only happens when there is a massive uprise in bitcoin price which causes everyone to move their money to bitcoin. something that is not happening at the moment because bitcoin price has been stable for a while.
March 25, 2016, 11:52:14 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 25, 2016, 11:15:05 PM
Anyone here have tried giving a loan at LoanBase? I'm kinda looking for reviews or experiences at their autoinvest scheme.  Smiley

I have tried BTCjam but too much formalities get a 1 BTC loan also But If you invest and be a lender means you can more money by interest. I think as long as you lend money only with some easily liquidated collateral then you will be always winner in lending business but once you start lending money based on some trust without any collateral then you may have some failures because you need to study persons trust factor that is the most difficult portion in this world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 25, 2016, 05:05:28 PM
Please post here!

cloud mining is really nice thing to invest, investing in gambling site is okay too just it's risky

or you could just buy bitcoins and keep them, it counts as investment too and it's not so risky as other investments also you can predict what price will be in future

cloud mining is nice, but it depends if that operator has built their reputation so thats half the battle.

then after knowing they are good operators and dont leave - your next issue would be the costs if the contract isnt deemed to make what it makes to off set risk.

your issue then would be to sell it to another person on this forum.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2016, 12:20:06 PM
Please post here!

cloud mining is really nice thing to invest, investing in gambling site is okay too just it's risky

or you could just buy bitcoins and keep them, it counts as investment too and it's not so risky as other investments also you can predict what price will be in future
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 25, 2016, 06:36:58 AM
I think CLD mine and hash ocean is the most trusty and give you good profit  , there are many other sites but the problem is they are not trusty .
Loan lending is quite good in investment. It is profitable. but it is quite risky because we do not know clearly who we are going to lend the bitcoin. must happen first mutual trust here.
With Bitcoin being pseudonym, it is fairly hard for anyone to lend without the borrower defaulting it. BTCJam does try to solve this problem by offering ID verification with arbitration, it doesn't do much. AFAIK, people can use fake IDs on there too.

Gambling site, on the other hand, offers much more security in theory. The house is expected to gain 1% of the wager in the long term but it does take a large amount of time and it isn't impossible for the house to cheat.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 25, 2016, 06:19:21 AM
Anyone here have tried giving a loan at LoanBase? I'm kinda looking for reviews or experiences at their autoinvest scheme.  Smiley
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
March 25, 2016, 06:18:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 25, 2016, 05:24:39 AM
I suggest you to follow my U2cloudmining investment ...
you claim shares for free and follow the progress...
you will see that it is worth too claim for free...
Have fun...
Activity: 238
March 25, 2016, 03:42:16 AM
Please post here!

i think that best way to ear money with investing is gambling sites, yes they're risky, every investment is risky, but gambling sites can bring you lots of money

and if you don't know where to invest, don't invest at all and just buy bitcoins, almost no risk at all, because their price will rise anytime soon
March 25, 2016, 01:44:27 AM

altcoin market on the other hand has been super active as always. you can get double or triple your investment in some cases.

Yeah recently the altcoins experienced a great rise in the price. At that instance most bought it and invested in bitcoin.
Yes indeed. Some people are indeed investing in Bitcoin. But that is very risky because you can lose a lot of money with it if you lose.
And that is bad, you can also maybe trade, that is also very good, especially when Bitcoin will be more acceptable and more used.

Buy, hold and wait a long time.  Hopefully you still have access to your hard drive and remember your password, when BTC hits 100,000 a coin that time invest it.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
March 24, 2016, 07:35:43 PM
Jump to: