Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 120. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 14, 2016, 09:31:42 PM
Invest in bitcoins. Lol.
That's what I am doing, holding the coin while I wait the price to increase.
If you want something more risky though, holding the coins will probably be boring to you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 14, 2016, 07:53:43 PM
I do not know any investments about Bitcoin but i am using Level 2 at FreeLitecoinWallet. Level 2 lasts until tomorrow but you can use Level 1 with 1% daily return.

not the intention of downgrading. but I am not too sure of the refund. who really investing is he who does not promise large refunds.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 14, 2016, 05:01:32 PM
I do not know any investments about Bitcoin but i am using Level 2 at FreeLitecoinWallet. Level 2 lasts until tomorrow but you can use Level 1 with 1% daily return.
Activity: 364
March 14, 2016, 08:34:28 AM
Its not a good time now to invest I think. Because the value is not that low so it is better to wait.
It is namely now going to rise up and the halving is also coming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
March 14, 2016, 07:03:19 AM
Try invest on btcjam and earn good interest, i think btcjam is way for earn money since they are best investments website
I'm not too sure. I prefer to invest in a way bitcoin trading. I quite get benefit from it.

You wanna best results or you wanna invest safe ,cloud mining avoid exchange own risk and lending well collateral may work well.
Its of course good to invest in some Bitcoin. And the best thing that you can do is just buy low and sell high. That is the best option.
But it is hard to see what the value will be in the future and that is the problem. But you never know what will happen.
March 12, 2016, 05:39:51 AM
Try invest on btcjam and earn good interest, i think btcjam is way for earn money since they are best investments website
I'm not too sure. I prefer to invest in a way bitcoin trading. I quite get benefit from it.

You wanna best results or you wanna invest safe ,cloud mining avoid exchange own risk and lending well collateral may work well.

I think cloud mining is good but do a proper market search and know more about it just make sure everything is well organized.
Also you can invest into bitcoin trading
Activity: 434
March 11, 2016, 11:46:11 PM

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
March 11, 2016, 10:53:55 PM

each people have diffirent way to growing his money, to growing his bitcoin. i think btcjam is good for people without trading skill. but before invest your money to someone , i prefered you to searching people with highest rank, so the risk is very low.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2016, 08:50:25 PM
March 11, 2016, 07:35:41 PM
BitBond is a P2P lending site where you loan to people and earn pretty decent interest too,haven't tried it yet but Ive heard good things about them.
also if you choose to invest with them try to find people with lots of repaid loan. Higher chances of you getting paid back

i would be carefull with thoose lending platforms.. ive never get my money back so far...
Best investments that you can make with Bitcoin is just buy low and sell high that is the best option to do that.
But you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem, you never know when to sell or buy it.

Yes that's probably the best way but before doing that we need to do a proper market research just to make sure everything goes smooth and i personally buy bitcoin when the price goes down because i know it's gonna increase again
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 11, 2016, 04:14:25 PM
Its a good thing that here shows the best investments for bitcoins and or how to earn, make them grown at the same time. The alternates for other features of investments is very helpful for people who are new in the bitcoin industry. Thank you for sharing this thoughts for us.. Looking forward for more earnings..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
March 11, 2016, 01:59:46 PM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 11, 2016, 09:53:42 AM
BitBond is a P2P lending site where you loan to people and earn pretty decent interest too,haven't tried it yet but Ive heard good things about them.
also if you choose to invest with them try to find people with lots of repaid loan. Higher chances of you getting paid back

i would be carefull with thoose lending platforms.. ive never get my money back so far...
Best investments that you can make with Bitcoin is just buy low and sell high that is the best option to do that.
But you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem, you never know when to sell or buy it.

this option is good but these days it is not so profitable.

bitcoin price has been getting more and more stable with small changes so it is hard to profit from these changes unless you risk a lot of money.
Activity: 308
March 11, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 09, 2016, 06:26:38 PM
Best investments are your bitcoins. Nothing else

Exactly this. People tend to forget that holding Bitcoin is already an investment. Only, their greed is stronger than they are. That's why they are constantly looking for ways to invest their Bitcoins in order to gain some interest. That's where a lot people go wrong.
Activity: 13
March 09, 2016, 05:26:40 PM

Activity: 4
March 09, 2016, 05:23:03 PM
Best investments are your bitcoins. Nothing else
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 09, 2016, 11:14:46 AM
Well you need to try and diversify anyway in order to get the best increase of your Bitcoin.
Best to invest in several altcoins.
Remember not to buy when a coin is at its peek, you will only lose money.

Actually I am trying to but its just that I am not comfortable handling several altcoins, but as I said I am trying. I am just starting altcoin trading and I will invest on some coins eventually as soon as I can manage Cheesy

Anyway thanks for the advice, will surely note that.
Activity: 364
March 09, 2016, 11:09:06 AM
Best investments now that you can make is in Bitcoin. The price is not that high so you must be fast to invest in it.
And than just wait easily and that you can have some more money later if the price will rise for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
March 08, 2016, 04:20:45 PM
Trading Altcoin work for me too
today i see Dashcoin growing more than +10% and now im invest at Dash not much only 0.3xx
i am waiting dash reach 0.013 then i sell it

join with me to invest at dash  Grin

I am quite new on altcoin trading and I haven't bought on DASH yet, I'll give that one a shot. Looks interesting

I just notice currently now its 0.0127, you are close to your goal Cheesy

Dash is a good coin, but also loo at ETH (it's quite high now) and monero is also doing well after al that time.
When it comes to altcoin make sure to invest in the coins with steady developments.

Yep I am aware of it. Also hearing monero but I'm not interested on it.

I'm contented with DASH and ETH Cheesy I find having different kinds of altcoin kinda complicated Grin

Well you need to try and diversify anyway in order to get the best increase of your Bitcoin.
Best to invest in several altcoins.
Remember not to buy when a coin is at its peek, you will only lose money.
Jump to: