Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 123. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 29, 2016, 06:01:42 AM
There are different investments that you can make. But if you now invest in some coins, than there will be a chance that you can have some profit.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and understand what it can do. But that will happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 29, 2016, 03:54:19 AM
all investment involve risk.but there is no profit without taking 0% risk besides bank but bank pay you only 8-10% yearly. so i suggests you to invest your bitcoin on cloud mining site.i invested 200$ and back my money 300% in year.they almost give you 1% back of your invested btc and for forever.

can you name that cloud mining site you are saying? seems like cloud mining sites nowadays were ponzis. you can send me also a pm if you want

hashnest is not a ponzi, it work and it is legit, but this does not mean that you will roi fast and take huge profit from it

all cloud aside from those that are real ponzi, are risky anyway, legit or not
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 28, 2016, 02:57:44 PM
Try holding the bitcoins and sell it for the highest price, and try trading some used altcoins as well, i think that's the best investments with Bitcoin's currency

Best investment would be bitcoin itself i don't believe in altcoin
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 28, 2016, 02:38:20 PM
all investment involve risk.but there is no profit without taking 0% risk besides bank but bank pay you only 8-10% yearly. so i suggests you to invest your bitcoin on cloud mining site.i invested 200$ and back my money 300% in year.they almost give you 1% back of your invested btc and for forever.

I don't know where you are from but our banks seem to be capped at 5% (no bank offers heigher in the UK).

Just stay away from the ponzi schemes and from gambling because it's so risky and don't invest your coins there, most likely you will lose all your hard earned coins investing there. You can start trading if you have good experience about it.
Some ponzis are good. I have manipulated a few into getting money back and leaving before they run out of money.
Manipulating markets is quite a good thing at the moment.

can you name that cloud mining site you are saying? seems like cloud mining sites nowadays were ponzis. you can send me also a pm if you want
Some cloud mining sites like Hashnest are not scamming ponzis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 28, 2016, 02:35:14 PM

Activity: 350
February 28, 2016, 02:03:23 PM
A good strategy now is to hold the bitcoins and wait for the halving.
Another option for investing would be cloud mining. Any other forms of investment I would'nt recommend since there are many scammers out there.
Activity: 714
February 28, 2016, 01:56:00 PM
Right now i think the best way to earn money is investing in oil. The price is very low and according to the latest reports it will stay low for at least a year orso
Which gives us plenty of opportunity to earn on it.

Rather go on bitcoin since we are on bitcointalk, tbh I am not really familiar with investing on oil but I am pretty sure investing on bitcoin will be better Wink

Investing in bitcoin is a really very good idea even i am doing it partially and also you can invest in gold as well if you want to play safe but if you wanna achieve a really hefty profit with little risk then please go for bitcoin since its value increase day by day
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 28, 2016, 12:09:53 PM
Right now i think the best way to earn money is investing in oil. The price is very low and according to the latest reports it will stay low for at least a year orso

Rather go on bitcoin since we are on bitcointalk, tbh I am not really familiar with investing on oil but I am pretty sure investing on bitcoin will be better Wink
Activity: 742
February 28, 2016, 10:36:56 AM
Just stay away from the ponzi schemes and from gambling because it's so risky and don't invest your coins there, most likely you will lose all your hard earned coins investing there. You can start trading if you have good experience about it.
Activity: 672
February 28, 2016, 09:53:21 AM
Try holding the bitcoins and sell it for the highest price, and try trading some used altcoins as well, i think that's the best investments with Bitcoin's currency
Activity: 336
February 28, 2016, 08:32:49 AM

Yea to earn money you should also take risk. But i will always try to limit my risk.
And I would always diversify my investment. Never put all money on 1 horse.
Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
February 28, 2016, 05:24:46 AM
Activity: 322
February 27, 2016, 01:41:08 PM
Activity: 350
February 27, 2016, 10:50:03 AM
Invest by buying more bitcoins. The price will surely go up, later you can sell them and earn a nice profit.
I would discourage investing in altcoins, since many of them end up failing in the end.
Activity: 742
February 27, 2016, 10:40:17 AM
Try investing by buying and holding the bitcoins till the price go up and then sell your coins to make good profit
Otherwise if you have enough experience about trading, you can start trading some used altcoins
Activity: 448
February 27, 2016, 10:38:56 AM
I think you can invest in cloud mining
you can use hashocean

if you want to lose your coins , that was a good site throw away your coins with Roll Eyes

imo cloud mining ponzis are worse than ponzi doublers
Activity: 672
February 27, 2016, 10:11:40 AM
I think the best investment in the Bitcoin's world nowadays is just buying and holding BTC till the price going up and selling then with good profit
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 27, 2016, 08:02:56 AM
you can try to invest at btcjam, i think on btc jam have good interest and safe
WORST.. INVESTMENT EVER! You better lend on this forum with a collateral than to a lending site full of scammers! I know I am not the only one experienced a lot loss on that site.

i agree.
i have tried btcjam and lost more than i could earn. so i gave up lending for now. but as i see things going on here in lending section, i think lending here is a better option but haven't tried it myself.
Activity: 434
February 27, 2016, 06:40:20 AM
Best investment is just invest in something that you think that will be a good product or something.
But you must dont invest all your money in it. An option is just to save also some money that is also very good.

In bitcoin world, Adoption in real world business matters big in bitcoin investments.
Really bitcoin way adoption only will work to spread the bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
February 26, 2016, 08:14:36 PM
Well for my opinion the best investment for bitcoin will be trading or foreign exchange which is for money wherein you will set up amount of money for companies you believe will have high earnings and of course for business. it is always a best thing to invest a money to earn another money this will save you from loosing all of it and somehow make your money productive..

Can you share some links with info for someone new to all of this?  I don't want to dive right in, but rather learn and decide what's best for me to do  Wink Thanks in advance!
Jump to: