Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 126. (Read 357193 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 09, 2016, 12:56:03 PM
in this kind of market gold can act as a safe haven at a resistance of $1191 in the global markets. bitcoin is also kind of a same haven but it might top out at $500.

top out at $500? if you mean for the short term, then it makes sense. but the long term we'll most definitely break through the magical $1000 barrier again. i know $1000 is very far away from the current price of $374, but i think we'll manage to hit $1000 before december 2017.

From what I can see, as the price is slightly more stable now.
And, at every block halving the price should double.
This means:
period (year)min averagemax average
2010-2015£100£200
2015-2020£200£400
2020-2025£400£800
2025-2030£800£1600
2030-2035£1600£3200
2035-2040£3200£6400
2040-2045£6400£12800
2045-2050£12800£25600

(NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS NOT VERY ACCURATE AND IT WILL REDUCE DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF COINS ALREADY AVALIABLE, BUT IT IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 09, 2016, 12:32:19 PM
I think the best now invest in Bitcoins.

The price is quite low and you can buy it so easily.

If you wait a minute later, there is therefore a chance that you create later profits with Bitcoins.

You can tell the best investment in bitcoin?

buying is easy, but you must know when the price drops and the right time to buy.

if you are planning on buying bitcoin to hold it for a long time (for example a couple of years) then you don't have anything to worry about. just buy however much you can afford and keep it safe in a cold storage somewhere.

but if you want to day-trade then it is a different story. because every change is your lucky day no matter what the price is.

better for the day-trading rather than buy and spend a lot of money just to hold for a long time and we do not know what will happen the next few years
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 11:49:40 AM
in this kind of market gold can act as a safe haven at a resistance of $1191 in the global markets. bitcoin is also kind of a same haven but it might top out at $500.

top out at $500? if you mean for the short term, then it makes sense. but the long term we'll most definitely break through the magical $1000 barrier again. i know $1000 is very far away from the current price of $374, but i think we'll manage to hit $1000 before december 2017.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 11:33:41 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 09, 2016, 10:06:16 AM

If you wait a minute later, there is therefore a chance that you create later profits with Bitcoins.

As we are still before the halving's event i think everyone could easily buy and hold the coins
Because it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase after the halving as usual
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 09, 2016, 09:46:22 AM

buying is easy, but you must know when the price drops and the right time to buy.

if you are planning on buying bitcoin to hold it for a long time (for example a couple of years) then you don't have anything to worry about. just buy however much you can afford and keep it safe in a cold storage somewhere.

but if you want to day-trade then it is a different story. because every change is your lucky day no matter what the price is.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 09, 2016, 09:31:31 AM

so the best way is to buy bitcoin today and silent. then sell after the halving block. it is very easy and fun.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 09, 2016, 05:59:11 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 09, 2016, 03:43:23 AM

Activity: 644
February 06, 2016, 12:51:13 PM
Well if you want to know the best investments on this forum; I would say none because most investments on this forum are Ponzi schemes.

Try investing in BTC jam loans. You can make a good profit from that.

Maybe investing in Ethereum is a good idea. Its price has risen a lot recently. More people are aware of Ethereum. It is the second largest mineable coin.

I also think it will be a good idea being involved and keep some ethereum. Even here on my country I can see ethereum's popularity, but mostly , they are just faucet users Cheesy I can see some also starting trading ETH after being tired of faucets and I am one of them

Kraken that they will be running an Ethereum exchange. I Have yet to research other opportunities but you might give Kraken a shot.
Doing some research, it seems that the initial selling of ether is over, and since Ethereum has yet to be set in motion, you can't get ether on the free market. If you send me a reminder once Ethereum is set in motion
Activity: 546
February 04, 2016, 08:07:39 AM
Well if you want to know the best investments on this forum; I would say none because most investments on this forum are Ponzi schemes.

Maybe investing in Ethereum is a good idea. Its price has risen a lot recently. More people are aware of Ethereum. It is the second largest mineable coin.

I also think it will be a good idea being involved and keep some ethereum. Even here on my country I can see ethereum's popularity, but mostly , they are just faucet users Cheesy I can see some also starting trading ETH after being tired of faucets and I am one of them
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 05:24:46 AM

Activity: 644
January 12, 2016, 01:58:33 AM
My luck with altcoins is not big, but with bitcoin trading i was able to cash out a decent amount.
Around 2k, which is a nice bonus considering the low amount of time I spent on it.

Instead of trading and taking the risk factor better you can hold your bitcoin in the wallet. Because I am doing bitcoin savings as long term goal. If you save it will reach to some unimaginable value in future. You can utilize in that time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 11, 2016, 01:12:46 AM
hey friend idea of earning bitcoins through investment is a better option but sometimes can loss our bitcoin
because investment are subjected to market risk . but sometimes the investment of btc becames a more profitable way to earn bitcoins .
earlier there was some best sites that
was good paying and scam free . but in these days no any site which are true at his work so i will suggest you to not to invest your money or btc at site.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
January 10, 2016, 11:50:37 PM
I'm holding some Clams for quite sometime now and the price of Clams has been stable and most of the in green, unlike BTC where price changes with a big difference and it's hard to predict when to sell or until when to hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 10, 2016, 10:15:28 PM
Everyone has different levels of appetite for risk, and according to your personal characteristics you should choose the more suitable option for you. I like to take high risks and that is why my preferred options to invest bitcoins are the forex trading and the binary options.
Activity: 281
January 10, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

Activity: 672
January 10, 2016, 07:04:26 PM
If i would choose I would say investing in altcoins gave me the most profit ever.
However, this is a very risky game and people should be aware they can easily lose upto 90-100% of their investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 06:43:15 PM

Wait one decade and then look again.

I agree, but bitcoin firm is not a good thing ...
Activity: 350
January 07, 2016, 12:27:01 PM
My luck with altcoins is not big, but with bitcoin trading i was able to cash out a decent amount.
Around 2k, which is a nice bonus considering the low amount of time I spent on it.

If you not worry about the money You can start bitcoin mining because for small scale its not that much profitable. If you do in large scale that’s well good. Apart from mining investment You give loan on bitcoin and you can get the monthly interest and we can earn profit easily.

Giving out loans in bitcoin is quite risky. There are too many spamers in the forum. Most cloud mining services are Ponzi.
Jump to: