Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 122. (Read 357193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
March 03, 2016, 02:28:40 PM
Best investments are HYIP, Risky but Worth it

Regards

You mean like that piece of crap you run?
Worth it yeah, for the admin.

We are a team of professional and skilled traders both on forex and cryptocurrencies over the years. We also have expertise on stock market trading which is fundamental in our activities

Cheesy Cheesy

FYI, this piece of shit just ran off with stupid peoples' money.
STAY AWAY FROM HYIPS.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 03, 2016, 12:09:15 PM
best investment for bitcoin is buying altcoins with your bitcoin!

IMO trading altcoin is the best way you can invest your bitcoin because they have a very active market which goes up and down sometimes 2x, 3x, 10x,... and you can earn that much if you happen to catch them before the rise.

You should also talk about the risk.
You can make a lot of money with alts if you pick the right coin at the right time that is true.But the chance to lose a lot to everything is big as well. That's why trading alts is more a kind of gambling than an investment.
High reward tight bound to high risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 03, 2016, 11:53:34 AM
best investment for bitcoin is buying altcoins with your bitcoin!

IMO trading altcoin is the best way you can invest your bitcoin because they have a very active market which goes up and down sometimes 2x, 3x, 10x,... and you can earn that much if you happen to catch them before the rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 03, 2016, 07:50:37 AM
the best option for bitcoin has always been trading. at least it has been the best option for me so far. all other methods that I have seen so far has been very risky with minimal profit which the third party is going to give you little by little each month until some day they run away most probably.

but in trading you have the control (to some extent) and unless your exchanger turns out to be gox, you are fairly safe with your investment.

Correct trading coins is a good way to earn more money but when it comes to altcoins i would advice you to be very carefull.
Trading coins will be a good way to lose a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
March 03, 2016, 01:47:11 AM
the best option for bitcoin has always been trading. at least it has been the best option for me so far. all other methods that I have seen so far has been very risky with minimal profit which the third party is going to give you little by little each month until some day they run away most probably.

but in trading you have the control (to some extent) and unless your exchanger turns out to be gox, you are fairly safe with your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 02, 2016, 07:15:06 PM

Regards

i might agree on this, i am a hyip investor and so far manage to make profit from BUT i wouldn't advise it just like what you did. i will never recommend it , even to my friends (only on hyip forums Tongue ) cuz of the huge risk you are taking Wink
yes you are really brave. when you know the risks of investing in HYIP. You can direct others but can not resist yourself. HYIPs are very risky !!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 02, 2016, 05:18:08 PM

Regards

Nah, these are not considered to be investments. They are kinda the same as gambling but the main difference is that HYIP's are scams. Some people will indeed make a profit, but the majority of the people end up making big losses.
Activity: 448
March 02, 2016, 02:54:20 PM

Regards

i might agree on this, i am a hyip investor and so far manage to make profit from BUT i wouldn't advise it just like what you did. i will never recommend it , even to my friends (only on hyip forums Tongue ) cuz of the huge risk you are taking Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
March 02, 2016, 11:32:13 AM
Best investment now that you can do is in Bitcoin, I think. The value is not that high and it will become more popular so that is quite good.
I hope later that more people will invest and that they can get some profit and that they will like Bitcoin also.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
March 02, 2016, 11:27:30 AM

Regards

You mean like that piece of crap you run?
Worth it yeah, for the admin.

We are a team of professional and skilled traders both on forex and cryptocurrencies over the years. We also have expertise on stock market trading which is fundamental in our activities

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 02, 2016, 11:10:56 AM

Regards
Activity: 420
March 02, 2016, 06:08:21 AM
Best investment are now in Bitcoin I think. The value is now rising and rising and that is very good.
But it is very hard to predict. You never know what can happen with a currency and that is the problem
March 01, 2016, 09:21:40 PM
I would say your best to invest your money and bitcoin into a website/company. Most of these Bitcoin "investment" sites are ponzis or are a scam of some other sort. That is just the reality of making money online.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
March 01, 2016, 06:39:04 PM
all investment involve risk.but there is no profit without taking 0% risk besides bank but bank pay you only 8-10% yearly. so i suggests you to invest your bitcoin on cloud mining site.i invested 200$ and back my money 300% in year.they almost give you 1% back of your invested btc and for forever.

can you name that cloud mining site you are saying? seems like cloud mining sites nowadays were ponzis. you can send me also a pm if you want

hashnest is not a ponzi, it work and it is legit, but this does not mean that you will roi fast and take huge profit from it

all cloud aside from those that are real ponzi, are risky anyway, legit or not

coming from a legendary member, i might take a look on that

thanks for the suggestion.

This is definitely not a ponzi.
It is run by the highly succcessful company called BITMAIN>
If Hashnest were to scam, BITMAIN would lose large revenueas a result.
March 01, 2016, 01:26:30 PM
all investment involve risk.but there is no profit without taking 0% risk besides bank but bank pay you only 8-10% yearly. so i suggests you to invest your bitcoin on cloud mining site.i invested 200$ and back my money 300% in year.they almost give you 1% back of your invested btc and for forever.

can you name that cloud mining site you are saying? seems like cloud mining sites nowadays were ponzis. you can send me also a pm if you want

hashnest is not a ponzi, it work and it is legit, but this does not mean that you will roi fast and take huge profit from it

coming from a legendary member, i might take a look on that

thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 01, 2016, 11:04:34 AM
I'd be careful investing in any bitcoin related product as they all come with risk to loss of principle. If you decide to take that risk here are some suggestions:

- You can convert to CLAMS and invest on Just Dice, I got pretty decent returns there for a while.
- BTCJam, I haven't used them in about a year but I was getting good returns by investing in A and B credit individuals.

What sort of return were you getting?
Activity: 336
March 01, 2016, 10:17:53 AM

i fully agree with you, hashnest is legit but paying too little and need more time for ROI, but its safe. i think there is only 2 alternative version toinvest  in cloud mining, first is hashnest, slower but safer and hashocean, more risky but if you will invest sagely you can get good profit faster

P.S if anyone will decide to invest on shashocean, pm me, i will teach you some skills
I think the best investment you can also make with Bitcoin, but you never know what can happen in the future and that is scary.
But you can now see that the value is slowly rising and that is very good. I hope it will rise for a long time so we can sell it with profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2016, 09:34:03 AM
the best investment is to save as much as possible bitcoin. because the store bitcoin, the possibility of bitcoin prices will rise. I am very sure of it. bitcoin movements such as gold. bitcoin very favorable for investment.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 04:36:45 AM

i fully agree with you, hashnest is legit but paying too little and need more time for ROI, but its safe. i think there is only 2 alternative version toinvest  in cloud mining, first is hashnest, slower but safer and hashocean, more risky but if you will invest sagely you can get good profit faster

P.S if anyone will decide to invest on shashocean, pm me, i will teach you some skills
To make a good investment. You must have some money and patience and that is the most important. Without patience you will always lose money.
And you must be sure that you will make some profit later in the future, and of course it is hard to predict.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
February 29, 2016, 06:16:05 AM

Jump to: