Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 137. (Read 357193 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
October 25, 2015, 04:44:03 PM
I am starting to think that investments in ponzi schemes, for experienced members, is a good thing.

Hmm maybe yes for experienced members its a good thing but there's always a high risk on ponzis, some pay on the start then will surely scam after some days or weeks of paying, and worse, some don't pay anyone at all, that's why it was never recommended. I also dont recommend playing on ponzis,  I love risking on ponzis though Grin

I also see carbon7.cc that uses computers to mine gambling sites for money.

Where did you get that fact? I know carbon7.cc but never heard that , just now. Huh

I found a link on pokar automatics website that offers its pokar automatics investments and carbon7 investments too. Carbon7.cc is for people that don't want a long term investment but I assume that pokar automatics gets a better ROI. You can also download programs for gambling game playing!

Poker Automatics

I already know that poker automatic as it was well known on HYIP world Cheesy Kinda impressive that it's still running for years, I haven't tried it yet though cuz of kinda high (for me) minimum deposit of $30. Thanks for the info anyways. And you are correct, carbon7.cc is good for short term investment cuz they have a 7 day plan.

It seems very strange that the minimum deposit is $30. It is as if they are a ponzi scheme that want to "steal" your money! If not, why would they make the investment minimum so high?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
October 25, 2015, 03:41:25 PM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Well, my humble opinion, if you dont know were to put the coins, so hodl...  Let your coins in your wallet and come back a few years from now. They will be safe  Wink

They will either be worth:
least likely. >$1000.
OR they will be most likely worth: $10-$0 (NOTHING)

Why you are so pessimist?  Smiley
There is now a "crypto industry" growing, so the price must be stable and growing slowing along the next years.

I am technically optomist.
I want the bitcoin price to fall and rise again.
This will mean that Bitcoin will become more widely used as mre people will own Bitcoin!

I think the price will probably decrease to around $10 where everyone will have an equal amount of bitcoins.
Then the price will rise to $1000.
This will force more people to use bitcoin as it was intended for (a currency).
Price volatility will only attract investors and will make Bitcoin unsuitable to use as an actual currency.
copper member
October 25, 2015, 01:51:09 PM
Please post here!

Well, my humble opinion, if you dont know were to put the coins, so hodl...  Let your coins in your wallet and come back a few years from now. They will be safe  Wink

least likely. >$1000.

There is now a "crypto industry" growing, so the price must be stable and growing slowing along the next years.

I am technically optomist.
I want the bitcoin price to fall and rise again.
This will mean that Bitcoin will become more widely used as mre people will own Bitcoin!

I think the price will probably decrease to around $10 where everyone will have an equal amount of bitcoins.
Then the price will rise to $1000.
This will force more people to use bitcoin as it was intended for (a currency).
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
October 23, 2015, 05:45:17 PM
Please post here!

least likely. >$1000.

copper member
October 23, 2015, 05:19:11 PM
Please post here!

least likely. >$1000.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 23, 2015, 05:15:49 PM
I am starting to think that investments in ponzi schemes, for experienced members, is a good thing.

Hmm maybe yes for experienced members its a good thing but there's always a high risk on ponzis, some pay on the start then will surely scam after some days or weeks of paying, and worse, some don't pay anyone at all, that's why it was never recommended. I also dont recommend playing on ponzis,  I love risking on ponzis though Grin

Where did you get that fact? I know carbon7.cc but never heard that , just now. Huh

I found a link on pokar automatics website that offers its pokar automatics investments and carbon7 investments too. Carbon7.cc is for people that don't want a long term investment but I assume that pokar automatics gets a better ROI. You can also download programs for gambling game playing!

Poker Automatics

I already know that poker automatic as it was well known on HYIP world Cheesy Kinda impressive that it's still running for years, I haven't tried it yet though cuz of kinda high (for me) minimum deposit of $30. Thanks for the info anyways. And you are correct, carbon7.cc is good for short term investment cuz they have a 7 day plan.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
October 23, 2015, 04:43:05 PM
Please post here!

copper member
October 22, 2015, 02:02:07 PM

Poker Automatics
October 22, 2015, 01:57:06 PM

Hmm maybe yes for experienced members its a good thing but there's always a high risk on ponzis, some pay on the start then will surely scam after some days or weeks of paying, and worse, some don't pay anyone at all, that's why it was never recommended. I also dont recommend playing on ponzis,  I love risking on ponzis though Grin

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
October 22, 2015, 12:39:45 PM

You take a risk and gamble a small amount of bitcoin to "double your money".

The joy is waiting 2-7days for this to happen is quite good to. You don't know if it will collapse in that time.

Seven pages of advice about "Best Investment" and that's your conclusion.
 Cheesy
copper member
October 22, 2015, 12:36:36 PM

You take a risk and gamble a small amount of bitcoin to "double your money".

The joy is waiting 2-7days for this to happen is quite good to. You don't know if it will collapse in that time.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 22, 2015, 02:19:26 AM
Two years back the best investment was cloud mining. Your bitcoin will work harder for you to get you new bitcoins. But now it seems like negatively earning business. I have lost half of my investment, still waiting for my ROI. So, in my experience bitcoin is the better investment to grow over time.

Cloud mining opportunities nowadays haven't the same nice reputation as before a few years ago..we noticed so many times scammed sites shown their-selves as cloud mining services, but in fact its just ponzi schemes

cloud mining is wasted nowadays. the whole cloud mining market is for 95% filled with scam sites offering cloud contracts with high returns.

well no there are legit cloud but, the problem is that the break even time is boringly long, i still think that it is the only option for those that want to mine and have high bills cost
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 21, 2015, 01:10:35 PM
Anyone can try website in my signature.
Minimum deposit is 0.001 BTC ( equivalent to 0.2$  Roll Eyes )

Dude you're unstoppable Cheesy I already told that leave such doublers on investor based games sections and don't spread it in other sections of this forum and yet you still promote your potential scam doubler  Angry

He is asking for best investments so..

Lol dude, yes he is asking for the best investment but you are giving out the worst one  Undecided  Definitely not a good suggestion Tongue

Along the best investment, we must know the worst investment also to avoid that. There is nothing wrong to know the other side of one analysis. That would make a person to evaluate all the possible options resulting with a better one.
October 21, 2015, 04:57:39 AM

Dude you're unstoppable Cheesy I already told that leave such doublers on investor based games sections and don't spread it in other sections of this forum and yet you still promote your potential scam doubler  Angry

He is asking for best investments so..

Lol dude, yes he is asking for the best investment but you are giving out the worst one  Undecided  Definitely not a good suggestion Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
October 21, 2015, 04:42:46 AM
Two years back the best investment was cloud mining. Your bitcoin will work harder for you to get you new bitcoins. But now it seems like negatively earning business. I have lost half of my investment, still waiting for my ROI. So, in my experience bitcoin is the better investment to grow over time.

Cloud mining opportunities nowadays haven't the same nice reputation as before a few years ago..we noticed so many times scammed sites shown their-selves as cloud mining services, but in fact its just ponzi schemes

cloud mining is wasted nowadays. the whole cloud mining market is for 95% filled with scam sites offering cloud contracts with high returns.

Yes cloud mining is not an investment opportunity any more. From my personal experience I could not be find it profitable. May be after the price raises to some significant levels we can turn back to cloud mining. Till that we might need of any new investment opportunity to make our bitcoins work for us.

For me, it is difficult to visualize legitimate cloudmining or small scale real mining being sufficiently profitable to outweigh the risks at any time in the future.
Now that large operations are established, exploiting economy of scale, bulk cheap power deals and volume discounts on hardware, the best that can be hoped for is a traditional type investment in a large company which would pay a dividend similar to big industrial fiat companies.
Which is not without its risks either...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 21, 2015, 04:07:50 AM

Yes cloud mining is not an investment opportunity any more. From my personal experience I could not be find it profitable. May be after the price raises to some significant levels we can turn back to cloud mining. Till that we might need of any new investment opportunity to make our bitcoins work for us.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2015, 05:15:46 PM

copper member
October 20, 2015, 03:08:55 PM

ping me, I have made back good ROI on 2 programs.

No hesitations, I will ping you right away. Grin

@Laosai - replied, see your inbox.

OP pmed too!
Activity: 742
October 20, 2015, 02:51:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 19, 2015, 03:10:23 AM
Jump to: