Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 140. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 27, 2015, 10:18:09 AM
Well genesis keeps making payments  but the return of the investment is very slow i bought some hash and well were around 0,09 i get maybe 20 % of it soo now will take a long time to recover,maybe better choose another way.
Activity: 756
September 26, 2015, 08:38:21 PM
I'm now testing genesis mining and I'll see how long the lifetime miningcontracts run.
With 0.25 TH I'm earning just under a dollar per day, not too great Smiley
i was thinking about trying cloud mining, could u let me know how much u paid for that?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2015, 08:36:00 PM
For me I recommend lending, you can give loans here on this forum or invest on p2p lending sites like btcjam , etc.
You can also try your luck on gambling or investing on HYIPs though it's not recommended. Remember there is always a risk on investing.
lending is profitable. but it is quite risky because we do not know clearly who we are going to lend the bitcoin. must happen first mutual trust here.

I think as long as you lend money only with some easily liquidated collateral then you will be always winner in lending business but once you start lending money based on some trust without any collateral then you may have some failures because you need to study persons trust factor that is the most difficult portion in this world.

Yes that very true because some time even people don't have any intention of cheating also but situation will make them to cheat so do not ever lend money with out a solid collateral for your money and you should choose only collateral which you can sell it easily or you can use it. If you can use it then that collateral will be the best and you may get at cheaper price as well.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 26, 2015, 08:07:27 PM
For me I recommend lending, you can give loans here on this forum or invest on p2p lending sites like btcjam , etc.
You can also try your luck on gambling or investing on HYIPs though it's not recommended. Remember there is always a risk on investing.
lending is profitable. but it is quite risky because we do not know clearly who we are going to lend the bitcoin. must happen first mutual trust here.

I think as long as you lend money only with some easily liquidated collateral then you will be always winner in lending business but once you start lending money based on some trust without any collateral then you may have some failures because you need to study persons trust factor that is the most difficult portion in this world.
Activity: 686
September 26, 2015, 08:00:19 PM
Activity: 560
September 26, 2015, 07:20:03 PM
You wanna best results or you wanna invest safe ,cloud mining avoid exchange own risk and lending well collateral may work well.
Activity: 686
September 25, 2015, 11:59:43 PM
you may be investing property of bitcoin. many merchants who do bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 25, 2015, 09:26:06 PM
The best investment is high yield, you can make big profit within days, if you are smart enough and know the ins and out of hyip.
Of course, high profit comes high risk.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 24, 2015, 10:29:18 PM
bitcoin and gold . always profit
Activity: 910
September 24, 2015, 09:52:54 PM
Bitcoin itself a best investment. But I see some new HYIP programs comes for faucet running. Some suggests it's good investments. But I do not have good opinion on HYIP kind of online investments.

Correct investing in bitcoin itself considered as a good investment but you may need to watch out on prices regularly and

Most of the high yield investment programs are scams and do not believe them what ever they say about their program because surely they can't survive for long time.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 24, 2015, 11:06:08 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Just-dice when it was btc denominated.

Is that a bit coin investment that could be used. Or is that gambling games. I know that investment is gambling but not as bad as gambling game.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 24, 2015, 11:04:37 AM
Please post here!

Is that a bit coin investment that could be used. Or is that gambling games. U know that investment is gambling but not as bad as gambling game.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
September 24, 2015, 08:27:05 AM
Please post here!

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
September 24, 2015, 08:25:11 AM
Please post here!

A P2P lending site with a massive amount of venture capital to burn that subsidizes the auto-invest results to gain market share with the belief that they are capturing what will become a massively profitably industry, based in the US.   The returns probably aren't huge but I imagine they are steady.  Personally I select loans individually through a trusted network, largely on other platforms, but someday I might consider auto-invest.  Here is a link... https://btcjam.com/?r=05ad0623-992f-45ac-a37a-8734e2f94d94&utm_medium=direct&utm_source=referral_url&utm_campaign=Bitcointalk

But we have read many feedbacks on btcjam that is not a safe place to lend our coins reason is every A++ rated members are also scammed lenders. So I think lending money without collateral is quite dangerous. Do you have any suggestions on how you will choose who is good and bad?

I try to reach out to everyone I lend to personally and get to know them.  I make the majority of my loans to a handful of people.  They have trusted me too with loans and various other favors that required trust.  I know who they are, what they do, and the reputation on the line if they default. Bottom line is to conduct due diligence.  And never underestimate a con man.  Letting someone into your circle of borrowers is like letting someone get a top secret clearance.  You don't take it lightly, you don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt, and you check every possible angle.  You want to find the dirt before the problem, not after you get robbed.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 22, 2015, 01:22:08 PM
I'm now testing genesis mining and I'll see how long the lifetime miningcontracts run.
With 0.25 TH I'm earning just under a dollar per day, not too great Smiley
Activity: 252
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
September 20, 2015, 07:04:05 PM
Bitcoin itself a best investment. But I see some new HYIP programs comes for faucet running. Some suggests it's good investments. But I do not have good opinion on HYIP kind of online investments.

Half right and half wrong. Since bitcoin is relatively new, sure, it's probably the safest investment you can do as of right now. However, you should never really invest in a HYIP because really, how many of them continue to payout honestly for over an year to all of their members?
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 20, 2015, 06:53:55 PM
My experience, pbmining.com best ever site for me. Try this !!  Smiley

I recommend that you stay away from pbmining, got a bad experience on this site, after 3 months of receiving weekly payouts they have run out of money and stopped giving payouts to its customers.
Activity: 398
September 20, 2015, 01:11:09 PM
My experience, pbmining.com best ever site for me. Try this !!  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 20, 2015, 10:47:40 AM
Carefully selected p2p lending options are ok as long as you accept the fact that some loans default.

If everyone paid back every loan all of the time then it would be easy.

Spend time researching your options, don't just go on "gut" feeling.

Activity: 658
September 20, 2015, 08:28:34 AM
You can invest in Forex with Bitcoins, and then either win or loose  Wink Would be better if you will have some experience in Forex market  Grin
Jump to: