Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 139. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2015, 10:24:20 AM
So what do you think is the best option with low entry capital?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
October 09, 2015, 11:05:07 PM
Don't bother doing cloudmining. You could probably invest in an ASIC, and get ROI safer than some shady investments. This you know for sure is an integral part of BTCitcoin
hashnes.com offers you to buy an asic miner and miningsweden.se offers you to purchase an antminer s5 with a power supply and get it delivered to you or start a contract with them!
Thanks, I was actually looking for that deal with the s5 antminer, I knew I had read it somewhere and I forgot about it.

Currently have a cloudmining contract with Genesis-Mining, pretty satisfied with them too. 
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
October 03, 2015, 01:20:27 PM
It depends, how much profit are you looking to make?
Currently the safest investment to me would be haobtc, check them out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 03, 2015, 11:43:17 AM

The best investment option involving Bitcoin is.... Bitcoin itself.
Bitcoin was originally intended to be a currency.

But nowadays, it is mostly behaving as an investment asset. And I would advice every one to stay out of the other Bitcoin-linked investment options, such as crypto-stocks. Most of these schemes are ponzis, run by conmen.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2015, 12:56:01 AM
hello my name is Bruce Weveal and im a co founder of AnonInvest, as far as i know we're the only company that offers professional money mangement for bitcoin clientele however we only provide these services to TOR network clientele

http://nurhgwbdqavwybzo.onion/

we offer three investment portfolios to clientele with each of our products being differentiated by risk and investment strategy

we're currentely working on a secure clearnet website that will be live within a week

any questions please pm
Please give us a proper .com website link. I think majority of ppl here don't know how to open it. You need to put more efforts to manage it. I think no ppl will trust a newbie's proposed investment at the moment.

we are working very hard with trusted VPNs and hosting providers to create a clear net website I'm now willing to launch a clear net website until I have complete trust in our anonymity
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 30, 2015, 08:06:13 PM
hello my name is Bruce Weveal and im a co founder of AnonInvest, as far as i know we're the only company that offers professional money mangement for bitcoin clientele however we only provide these services to TOR network clientele

we offer three investment portfolios to clientele with each of our products being differentiated by risk and investment strategy

we're currentely working on a secure clearnet website that will be live within a week

any questions please pm

Well dont know if you really belong to anno co founder team but its time to complaint now:

Your people created goldentowns ,1 gold were worthing 5 euros and some resellers and player getting money ,then from one moment to another you forced all into the demand and supply market,gold is worthing now 0.30 euros....
Your game goldentows is full with bugs,giving error all the time,the map still hide ,should be able to see all town.
And to finish you had created pipstycoon ,knowing that would kill the goldentows,because the soon you enter at the game the  more beneficts you can collect soo go fix your games,then offer somethin to others ,as  an supporter of the game im pissed and all are since you let the game die.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 30, 2015, 07:42:08 PM

any questions please pm
I do not see the seriousness and confidence in your website. No one can be considered?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2015, 11:05:55 PM

any questions please pm
Please give us a proper .com website link. I think majority of ppl here don't know how to open it. You need to put more efforts to manage it. I think no ppl will trust a newbie's proposed investment at the moment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2015, 10:51:17 PM

any questions please pm
Activity: 560
September 29, 2015, 05:30:30 PM
What is genesis? What is its URL? Is it another cloudmining service?

Yes genesis mining is an cloud mining company that stills pays but the income vs the investment well is very low soo my advice is avoid any cloud company they run like hyip projects they pay till they see they can run with your money at the right moment.
Activity: 493
September 28, 2015, 04:00:42 PM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Well to me the best investment has been alt coins even though some you lose. Some pay 10x initial investment within a month.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 28, 2015, 03:57:57 PM
Don't bother doing cloudmining. You could probably invest in an ASIC, and get ROI safer than some shady investments. This you know for sure is an integral part of BTCitcoin
hashnes.com offers you to buy an asic miner and miningsweden.se offers you to purchase an antminer s5 with a power supply and get it delivered to you or start a contract with them!
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 28, 2015, 03:47:26 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
September 28, 2015, 01:27:41 PM
Well... I'm investing my satoshis in a different way now.

I'm paying high rewards to get more visitor for my site.

In my site, I earn some dollars with Google Adsense.

This is working well this first week.
copper member
September 28, 2015, 01:16:40 PM
A good way to minimize the risks is not invest real money (or invest a little amount).

With some efforts you can earn bitcoin from faucets, forum signature campaigns, glambling (not recomended), trades, etc...

After achieve a good bitcoins amount you could invest It. If you lose all, you don't lose your money.

I agree with you, and that is precisely what I am doing.

However, we must also remember that time is money, and sometimes faucets are not worth our time. But certainly it is better than spending hours doing nothing. Fauceting and investing can make you gain knowledge that is above the potential earnings.

I found bitplay which is quite good for earning bitcoin. If you use the coin flapper you can earn over 100 satoshi, just for coming second or first in the flapping games. I have an account and have been playing it for around a total of 2 hours and have earnt 0.0002 bitcoin! I am not very good at the game though and have an average of ~2.56. There also don't seem to be any adverts!
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 28, 2015, 12:32:17 PM
A good way to minimize the risks is not invest real money (or invest a little amount).

With some efforts you can earn bitcoin from faucets, forum signature campaigns, glambling (not recomended), trades, etc...

After achieve a good bitcoins amount you could invest It. If you lose all, you don't lose your money.

I agree with you, and that is precisely what I am doing.

However, we must also remember that time is money, and sometimes faucets are not worth our time. But certainly it is better than spending hours doing nothing. Fauceting and investing can make you gain knowledge that is above the potential earnings.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 28, 2015, 11:45:48 AM
For me I recommend lending, you can give loans here on this forum or invest on p2p lending sites like btcjam , etc.
You can also try your luck on gambling or investing on HYIPs though it's not recommended. Remember there is always a risk on investing.
lending is profitable. but it is quite risky because we do not know clearly who we are going to lend the bitcoin. must happen first mutual trust here.

I think as long as you lend money only with some easily liquidated collateral then you will be always winner in lending business but once you start lending money based on some trust without any collateral then you may have some failures because you need to study persons trust factor that is the most difficult portion in this world.
I always do it with collateral, although I know a person well in the forums. with collateral all feel comfortable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
September 28, 2015, 01:16:21 AM
Buy used miners and mine coins for 3-6 months before the miners lose their value.  Watch the price of bitcoin because this can affect the price of miners.  Right now $230 is a key price level for miner profitability.  Try to get great deals on miners/PSUs and sell them for the same price you paid.  Sometimes you can use the same PSUs you got with your old miner.  The ROI can be great doing this depending on your electricity costs.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 27, 2015, 04:05:14 PM
I'm now testing genesis mining and I'll see how long the lifetime miningcontracts run.
With 0.25 TH I'm earning just under a dollar per day, not too great Smiley
i was thinking about trying cloud mining, could u let me know how much u paid for that?

Haven't you guys seen enough cloud mining drama already?
copper member
September 27, 2015, 10:37:40 AM
What is genesis? What is its URL? Is it another cloudmining service?
Jump to: