Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 142. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
September 12, 2015, 10:11:18 PM
If you are a cannabis fan check out my sig Wink

Hahahaha... Very nice.

Because of things like this the bitcoin world is becoming funnier.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
September 12, 2015, 09:52:39 PM
If you are a cannabis fan check out my sig Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2015, 09:10:00 PM
Stay away from poinzi cloud mining scams. Unless you are a seasoned trader, Don't waste it on playing margin markets.
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 12, 2015, 09:08:24 PM
Every investment comes with a risk and the higher the risk so does the return... and the degree of loses. Trading if you know what you are doing can actually generate good returns

I do agree with this, you might try trading. Other people prefer gambling where in they invest some amount of BTC as their bankroll. You might try okcoin.com and poloniex.com where in you can try lending your BTC for some minimal daily interest.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 08:57:49 PM
Every investment comes with a risk and the higher the risk so does the return... and the degree of loses. Trading if you know what you are doing can actually generate good returns
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 12, 2015, 08:37:21 PM
invest in other people with P2P lending by Bitbond. seems like a cool concept.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 12, 2015, 04:07:55 PM
A good way to minimize the risks is not invest real money (or invest a little amount).

With some efforts you can earn bitcoin from faucets, forum signature campaigns, glambling (not recomended), trades, etc...

After achieve a good bitcoins amount you could invest It. If you lose all, you don't lose your money.

How is this investment advice? You need to put in some real money in order to invest...

Investing is always a tiny risk even if you play it very safe. But the thing is, you need to put money on the line.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 12, 2015, 03:34:11 PM
The best investment option involving Bitcoin is.... Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin was originally intended to be a currency. But nowadays, it is mostly behaving as an investment asset. And I would advice every one to stay out of the other Bitcoin-linked investment options, such as crypto-stocks. Most of these schemes are ponzis, run by conmen.
This, but OP is probably asking about some alternative besidesj ust holding BTC. Personally one of my favorite picks is Maidsafe. I love the philosophy, I love the project, and i love the already showcased technology. It's real and it's and it's happening. The testnet is already working. Amazing stuff. It's way better than Ethereum if you do your research.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 12, 2015, 03:20:15 PM
For me, Bitcoin investment options are still way to risky, full of scams and you don't get much back anyways. You are better off sticking your coins in a cold storage, and enrolling into a signature campaign. In this way, you don't risk anything, as you would by investing into some Bitcoin related business and you will earn the same amount of coins like you have invested and took a risk.

Of course, you need to allocate some time on the side for a signature campaign.

Agreed with you. Investments in bitcoins is very very risky, You hit a jackpot or you may go bankrupt, if you don't know how to play it in a right way, learn things deeply, else be prepared to get your savings to zero. I don't think anyone will make the money they did initially off bitcoin when it first increased. Those guys are sitting pretty. Try to invest in gold or property which is safe and best option.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
August 30, 2015, 11:37:18 AM
For me, Bitcoin investment options are still way to risky, full of scams and you don't get much back anyways. You are better off sticking your coins in a cold storage, and enrolling into a signature campaign. In this way, you don't risk anything, as you would by investing into some Bitcoin related business and you will earn the same amount of coins like you have invested and took a risk.

Of course, you need to allocate some time on the side for a signature campaign.
Activity: 381
August 30, 2015, 07:17:42 AM
right now i really hink that the best invesment could be just to hold some bitcoin since i really think that things could change ( to be better ) in the next years.

i will never recomend gambling, well not at least if you can affort what you can loose, also you need to be a lucky guy Wink
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 30, 2015, 07:13:48 AM
The best investment option involving Bitcoin is.... Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin was originally intended to be a currency. But nowadays, it is mostly behaving as an investment asset. And I would advice every one to stay out of the other Bitcoin-linked investment options, such as crypto-stocks. Most of these schemes are ponzis, run by conmen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 30, 2015, 06:55:25 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Eh.. US Dollars?

Then invest those on the stock market...
legendary
Activity: 954
August 30, 2015, 03:55:10 AM
the ebst investments, now that everything seems falling is to keep buying bitcoin, and remain with bitcoin only

if you look at a way to have more coins, simply buy more with a portion of your salary, will also help bitcoin to survive
The best advice is never to buy more bitcoin, as it wouldn't necessarily end to be good always. I will recommend looking into lending to trustworthy people on the forum. There aren't many guaranteed safe opportunities to invest in, so best is to just hold onto the coins you have.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 30, 2015, 03:14:59 AM
the best investment, now that everything seems falling is to keep buying bitcoin, and remain with bitcoin only

if you look at a way to have more coins, simply buy more with a portion of your salary, will also help bitcoin to survive
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
August 30, 2015, 03:12:52 AM
I think there are already a dozen of same topics in bigners board anyway I will just say stay away from ponzoes and do trading and signature campaigns....if youvwant to make money then you have to also work hard on it too

I still think people need to get something new... not just the standard "Join signature campaign and trade" options...

Be innovative... create something with your hands and sell them for Bitcoins.. Dive into your creative side and create something worth selling. We have seen several

entrepreneurs on this forum, growing something small into something that brings great rewards. How much stuff is collecting dust in your cupboards? Post it in the Market section

and sell it... {old games, collectibles etc etc...} Use your brain and be creative...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
August 30, 2015, 01:40:24 AM
I think there are already a dozen of same topics in bigners board anyway I will just say stay away from ponzoes and do trading and signature campaigns....if youvwant to make money then you have to also work hard on it too
Activity: 812
August 30, 2015, 12:32:49 AM
Just don't invest in any so call bitcoin projects, whether it's lending on btcjam without collateral because you never know when even the people are considered very trusted there end up defaulting on a loan and don't even think about investing anything in Cloud mining because almost all the websites who started this business ended up as fraud and ran away with people's funds.

If you still want to invest then make up your own projects, where you control the outcomes. Don't blind trust people you meet on the internet with a pretty website and/or fake reviews.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 29, 2015, 11:47:12 PM
Its better not to give your money to others hand to invest. So I will prefer to invest my bitcoin in developing some faucet as well as some types of email marketing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
August 29, 2015, 11:14:11 PM
In my opinion, best investment for bitcoin is Cloud Mining. Before you invest, you can estimate your return through either of the following cloud mining calculator...
i. https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
ii. http://www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php

DO NOT USE EITHER OF THOSE CALCULATORS

Neither calculator accounts for a rising difficulty, which a major factor in future revenue. You will earn much less than they say you will earn. Use this calculator instead, and be sure to replace all the default values with the actual values: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Also, nearly all cloud mining investments are ponzi schemes. You are likely to lose all of your money if you are not careful.
Nice advice.

Due to the eletricity costs, today is very hard to get some revenue from mining.

As our friend said above, is very risky to invest in cloud mining too. There isn't a guarantee between what They are selling and what they are delivering.

Be carefull and do study a lot before to invest your coins.

Good luck!
Jump to: