Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 25. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 15, 2019, 06:25:10 AM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
Electrum and greenadress wallets are best if you are looking for bitcoin wallet because it has private keys so you can import into computer as well.But keeping more amout of cryptos in moile is risky because we install many third party apps which will access most of the features from mobile so our details might get exposed.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
April 15, 2019, 06:03:11 AM
For me i just using blockchain to store my bitcoin for mobile, only small amount, but for ethereum and token based ethereum blockchain i never use mobile wallet, I like MEW. But i see thread talk about Enjin, that's great for store many kind of coin like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin also token erc-20. https://youtu.be/yvFLqrvi_M4. You can see that video for more details
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 15, 2019, 06:08:23 AM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

Thanks and regards

I use coinomi and I have no problem in using them so far. Coinomi team has just explained the security issues that has been brought against them and I was satisfied with the explanation and how they handle the  issues that has been thrown to them.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 05:50:48 AM
for mobile wallet, until now im still using imtoken because im still comfort on using that, just like im like using MEW on web.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
April 15, 2019, 05:36:10 AM
I would still suggest coinomi because unlike other popular mobile wallets, you control your coins in coinomi. If you are to look somewhere else, coinbase is a good option as it now supports a lot of popular coins and had solved some issues it had in the past.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 15, 2019, 04:36:36 AM
I have used coinomi and no issues so far, I'm using the mobile app.

AFAIK, the one that had a problem was the desktop (coinomi).
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
April 15, 2019, 04:32:03 AM
First time hearing about coinomi since i'm not a fan of mobile wallet since most of them didn't gave the private key or they store it to their own cold storage but I don't believe in this since we're not sure what will happened to their cold storage. I am more fan of ledgers or desktop wallet.

But I just want to ask if the coinomi provides the user their private key or not? Well right now i'm interested to mobile crypto wallet if they can provide the users their own private keys.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
April 15, 2019, 04:00:16 AM

Thanks and regards
Well i don't want make suggestion about the which are the best mobile cryptocurrencies wallet, i just want share my own personal experience, i used citowise wallet and i didn't found problem with citowise and Citowise ranked one of the world’s most secure crypto wallets
https://blog.citowise.com/citowise-ranked-one-of-the-worlds-most-secure-crypto-wallets-e68ef20cd0c? Please do your analysis before used it, thank you very much.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 03:50:35 AM
Coinomi is still very very secure. You can read the official statement on the recent issue here: https://medium.com/coinomi/official-statement-on-spell-check-findings-547ca348676b

The issue was fixed as soon as it was, eventually, disclosed with details. Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
April 15, 2019, 03:16:52 AM
I like Coinomi. It is well-known wallet and easy to use.

I tried Tronwalletme recently and i love the design. Just superb and also working fast and without bugs.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 15, 2019, 02:55:25 AM

Thanks and regards
Pages:
Jump to: