Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST NEWCOMER COIN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS!! CAST YOUR VOTE!! - page 4. (Read 7792 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It doesn't need much skill to spot the difference between a post that contains appreciation for the virtues in a project and a spam promotion.. Deeponion coin community members should refrain from their disruptive posts that do not refer to the subject cited above, on multiple threads like the current one.  Sad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Deeponion is really unique and most importantly, their community is huge. It consists not only of people who receive airdrops, but there are also many people who recently discovered DeepOnion and can't join the airdrop but they support is regardless because it has great potential. The price dropped this week so now is the time to buy some cheap coins. DeepOnion is currently listed only on one exchange, Novaexchange, but when it get to the likes of Bittrex, I am sure the price will get back up to the all-time-high which is about 3 times the current price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I VOTE DEEPONION, BEFORE THE MARKET AND COMPLAINT THIS COMMUNITY HAS THE PRICE WILL BE EXEMPLARY TO THE POINT OF THE COMMUNITY. WELL THIS IS A GOOD I INVESTMENT FOR A LONGTERM. NOW RUNNING $ 1 PRICE THROUGH AND RIGHT TO THE SIGCAMP PURO DEEPONION I HAVE SET. DEEPONION IS A GOOD COIN FOR ME.
are the capslock keys on your keyboard broken? Deepcoin is a vague coin, their followers only spamming in this forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
DeepOnion, DeepOnion, DeepOnion!!!! The best choice for real men)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I VOTE DEEPONION, BEFORE THE MARKET AND COMPLAINT THIS COMMUNITY HAS THE PRICE WILL BE EXEMPLARY TO THE POINT OF THE COMMUNITY. WELL THIS IS A GOOD I INVESTMENT FOR A LONGTERM. NOW RUNNING $ 1 PRICE THROUGH AND RIGHT TO THE SIGCAMP PURO DEEPONION I HAVE SET. DEEPONION IS A GOOD COIN FOR ME.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
Whats about Signatum? very active community and devlopment 2 months old.

I vote for them.
Activity: 434
I  voted for DeepOnion, good project, nice technology and nice developers.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
DeepOnion has so many supporters it will blow up this poll.
But it is interesting to see how the others coins will rank.
I guess you get a lot of supporters when you force people to support you, who doesn't support the promise of free money.

This is not real support for the project, it's an assault on bitcointalk with a raging posting and signature campaign nothing more don't be fooled.

Agreed it's a toxic, spamming community, which should be expelled from bitcointalk forum, they are everywhere, like 4chan's boarders, when they attack someone, and attack everyone, and almost every topic. "Free moniez" tactic makes brainwash or just make people to only go for a profit. Cancereous community of onioners. And they are happy because they basically locked down supply to 10% from airdrops, with dev praying for vol to pick up, so you could sold his premine later, it's a centralized project, not decentralized, when one entity holds so much and have such big influence. Lol

I agree too. I see Onioners posts in every thread, they are only promoting their Deeponion project (such a silly name!) without reacting about the thread subject itself. It really looks like spam. And some people are trying to prove that this project is a scam actually. Have a look here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-deeponion-is-a-scam-proof-inside-2057229
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I guess you get a lot of supporters when you force people to support you, who doesn't support the promise of free money.

This is not real support for the project, it's an assault on bitcointalk with a raging posting and signature campaign nothing more don't be fooled.

Agreed it's a toxic, spamming community, which should be expelled from bitcointalk forum, they are everywhere, like 4chan's boarders, when they attack someone, and attack everyone, and almost every topic. "Free moniez" tactic makes brainwash or just make people to only go for a profit. Cancereous community of onioners. And they are happy because they basically locked down supply to 10% from airdrops, with dev praying for vol to pick up, so you could sold his premine later, it's a centralized project, not decentralized, when one entity holds so much and have such big influence. Lol
Activity: 196
Of course i voted for deeponion ,deeponion have a community bigger and bigger, deep onion have  more program interesting, anyone can join deep onion 's community on our forum.
Activity: 140

Activity: 140
That's funny, I just read a long thread with proof explaining how the dev of Deep Onion is stealing 90% of all the coins and nobody seems to care lol.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I'd definitely go with DEEPONION. It came at a time just before the crack down of ICOs in china. It is freely distributed, tor integrated, and it has a huge community backing.
Even If I weren't in the signature campaign, i would still have this notion because of what I've seen in the community, and the activity of the DEV team.

With Deepsend on its way, I reckon it will be a formidable contender for the top privacy token.
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Voted for DeepOnion.  Till now DeepOnion is the most popular and the best newcomer coins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The problem about deeponion is that as soon as the 40th week is over it will be worth 10 satoshi's as everyone will dump their coins from the airdrops.
Anyway I think this list is not well thought up .
Activity: 336
DeepOnion on the lead no doubt of course. And I voted for DeepOnion.

Native TOR integration anonymous transactions, and a growing community.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I vote for masternodecoin. It should do well in the future
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
DeepOnion is a winner. Personally me believe in free distributed coins, as more people have them more value coins have. People define value of coin not ICO or miner. Good work onions!
Pages:
Jump to: