Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST NEWCOMER COIN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS!! CAST YOUR VOTE!! - page 6. (Read 7792 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
love deeponion Cry Huh Grin
Activity: 129
Guys, I want to cast my vote for TOACOIN...  this new comer has a partner coin which is Pesobit. The two coins merged and they decide to call it just TOACoin.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
I voted DeepOnion I am struct with his hybrid features.   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Deeponion, no doubt because it has the active devs and the community is big, looking at the big picture I can already tell
it's going to be successful. At an early phase we have achieve a great price and that is just in a short period of time, watch out for this.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Of course DeepOnion is the best and perspective coin. Soon DeepSend and web wallet be ready, and cost go up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

I vote for DeepOnion. The coin is very strong and promising.
DeepOnion is a clear winner.
Protect your privacy. Protect yourself from network surveillance and hackers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I vote for Deep Onion!
no doubt !In #DeepOnion we trust!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I vote for Masternodecoin,because it is really anonymous coin. nice coins.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Boy, I sure am seeing a lot of Onion Avatars lately  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think, Masternodecoin have a great potential.. Now Masternodecoin - in beginning of his way. And masternode , running from any computer with dark send etc - great advantage ( with one computer can run multiple masternodes)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I vote for DeepOnion, they've done a great job with marketing and the community over on the official forums is great!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
DeepOnion will take over the lead. when it comes to security and privacy no one will defeat DeepOnion also the community is very supportive. In the future DeepOnion will be listed in the top 10 on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I think that you can not add deeponion into this list and compare them .
DeepOnion is unique, relevant and they have the best community i've ever seen .
Voted for the onions !
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Votet for DeepOnion, the World need more Privacy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
my vote is for masternodecoin, you simply  give 50,000 coins to run a free masternode whose value is about 5000 usd and while winning for staking is a very good idea

can you elaborate on what you get.    You all get a masternode ummmh  that doesnt make any sense.  How can a masternode be worth anything
if everyone has one for free?

It's worth about 5000 USD, check it out for yourself

well i was kind of hoping right out here in public since you have been around bct longer than me you could tell me why everyone gets a free masternode
and how is that good for the coin?

It isn't good period !

Just another free coin IMO that's overhyped Cheesy
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
my vote is for masternodecoin, you simply  give 50,000 coins to run a free masternode whose value is about 5000 usd and while winning for staking is a very good idea

can you elaborate on what you get.    You all get a masternode ummmh  that doesnt make any sense.  How can a masternode be worth anything
if everyone has one for free?

It's worth about 5000 USD, check it out for yourself

well i was kind of hoping right out here in public since you have been around bct longer than me you could tell me why everyone gets a free masternode
and how is that good for the coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will Deeponion still be able to dominate the poll going forward? - check back later and see how it goes.

Get all your crypto friends to vote for their favorite newcomer coin, lets all hail the best newcomer coin of 2017!
Activity: 8
CREAM , is the  best newcomer !!!
Activity: 85
I'm new to the forum and just stumbled on this thread. I only knew Deeponion but haven't read about it so most likely I'll be checking it out in the next hour or so because it's the leading new comer coin based on the poll  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Close the votation friend. DeepOnion will win for sure hehe
Pages:
Jump to: