Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST NEWCOMER COIN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS!! CAST YOUR VOTE!! - page 8. (Read 7792 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The coins you listed,Being honest i only heard about DeepOnion from those lol.My vote is deeponion,the coin is very promising from the start and the way the community is growing i think by 2018 it will in Top 50 in coinmarketscap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 256
Definitely casting my vote for DeepOnion here!! Great team, lots of buzz, great technology!! I think this is going to continue to rise!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
DeepOnion, hands down. Best Community, Amazing Marketing, Great Technology.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
deeponion
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
DeepONION!  Most of those others in the list I've not even looked at, as I generally pick altcoins that actually return something I can measure, like Gridcoin, CureCoin, and DeepONION, without just burning electricity to hash.  Pragmatic altcoins ftw Smiley.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
DeepOnion is a clear winner in my opinion.
It just came out and already has a pretty decent value.

The signature campaign they offer gave about 300$ to 1000$ USD worth of onions to each participant.
That's really hard to beat.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
LITECOINULTRA
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
DeepOnion has a verte good debe team, also it's fundamentals are strong (Tor network), also there is a interrogar toad mapa (deepsend, central)
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
DeepOnion ofcourse!
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
DeepOnion all the way. I love the TOR network and this is the first coin that I am aware of that completely utilizes it to provide users with a seamless anonymous experience. This coin has the potential to rival Monero in the near future according to me. Wink
I vote for DeepOnion. The community for this coin is too strong and big, so it's going to win any of these kinds of polls.

I haven't even heard of the other coins? What's promising about them to be in such poll?

Well, they are new and fresh coins, ready to take on the world. Most, if not all of them are early rising stars with a bright future.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I vote for DeepOnion. The community for this coin is too strong and big, so it's going to win any of these kinds of polls.

I'm not familiar with the other coins. What's promising about them to be in such poll?
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
I personally voted for the fastest rising coin in the world and if you dont know about it yet you should go check it out.   DeepOnion
Activity: 154
So far DeepOnion is the winner for me, it has good support, great community, it's own forum, and many more positive aspects, that some other new coins do not have.
Looks like deeponion has taken an early lead. Good to see people voting for their favorite best cryptocoin newcomer for 2017.

Keep the voting coming and we can all see what new coins has got the most support from the community  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Lindacoin!
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I know a few coins, which were successfully revived in 2017, but they are older like from 2013-14 (and appear to be much more innovative than copycat of ltc for example)
Only coins from 2017 can be here or older coins too?

Well, it's newcomers only. So just 2017  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Only coins from 2017 can be here or older coins too?
Pages:
Jump to: