Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST NEWCOMER COIN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS!! CAST YOUR VOTE!! - page 5. (Read 7792 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
+1 for Lindacoin. Highly speculative of course but with a lot of potential still. It's trying to take on the famous Dodgecoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
+1 from me as this is by far best project im involved lately.

Still long road ahead of us, but we will get there.

Grow onion Cheesy
Merit: 103
I +1 a vote for Onion. There will not be any pennies that can overcome it in the last few months. I believe! Let's see....  Grin
Activity: 755
Merit: 259
I Vote deeponion. Great new coin. I Think it's future for privacy and secure. I like this
Activity: 304
DEEPONIONCOIN. HANDS DOWN. UNIQUE,FAIR DISTRIBUTION,AIRDROP,ANONYMOUS, NO PREMINE, X13 ALGO POW, ACTIVE COMMUNITY,ACTIVE DEVELOPER.....................................and the list go ob and on and on on on ................
Activity: 294
Admin of deep onion I suppose has his dick deep in your asses and that's why you all love him so much, none of the coins listed are of any good use.

Hell not even Bitcoin is of any good use because no one is willing to take the risk and adopt it as a currency and payment processor at the same time

In a large scale in a serious and worldwide business, now how could you expect to see all of these wannabes Bitcoins have anything substantial to offer

And add to the table? it's not like these newcomers are Bitcoin killers to pay any attention to them.

Banks embrace blockchain technology;
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/31/several-big-banks-are-teaming-up-for-a-new-digital-currency.html
Activity: 758
Admin of deep onion I suppose has his dick deep in your asses and that's why you all love him so much, none of the coins listed are of any good use.

Hell not even Bitcoin is of any good use because no one is willing to take the risk and adopt it as a currency and payment processor at the same time

In a large scale in a serious and worldwide business, now how could you expect to see all of these wannabes Bitcoins have anything substantial to offer

And add to the table? it's not like these newcomers are Bitcoin killers to pay any attention to them.

DeepOnion did not mention in any of its article that it will be a Bitcoin killer
And why do you need to mention such term, have you seen any coin that even has a potential to be a bitcoin killer?
Tell me one and i'll believe and everything that you said.
Cryptocurrencies are created with their own purposes.
Each has an advantage compared to others, but no one will stand out above the rest on all aspects.
Cheesy
Why do you want Deeponion to rival Bitcoin? Each one can go their own way and shine, each one in it's aspect and real capacity! Bitcoin is absolute! Deeponion is looking for your space and will have that space soon, it's simple so, this vote is pretty obvious. Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I hope all community from bct, would unite and stand a huge opposition to such agressive shilling, as it's here of onions. It's disgusting. You have your "free moniez" locked down 90%, and dev is only hoping and praying volume will pickup during this 32 weeks of airdrops, because otherwise it will drop to a few hundred satoshis or even less. Otherwise, when there is requirement of posting, otherwise you won't have your coins, and you couldn't even sell it (because you will be expelled from airdropping), it's when I say it's a running another scheme, to make mainly developer rich not you, but it's imo, do your diligence (staking premine, right it's very good tactic).
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I Vote deeponion. Perhaps the Deeponion might be a bitcoin killer, but I think it will be the top 10 by 2018.
Activity: 294

DeepOnion did not mention in any of its article that it will be a Bitcoin killer
And why do you need to mention such term, have you seen any coin that even has a potential to be a bitcoin killer?
Tell me one and i'll believe and everything that you said.
Cryptocurrencies are created with their own purposes.
Each has an advantage compared to others, but no one will stand out above the rest on all aspects.
Cheesy
Deeponion!

Very strong community. Dev's are active and the project sounds very promising for me!

It's not an ICO and it's not banned like Ethereum or Ripple by the Chinese.

Cheers
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
DeepOnion All the Way ... I don't think any other coin launched in 2017 till date can compete with DeepOnion.
Great Community with Talented Developers Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Your comment is very clear manifestation of what you are.

Why are you even in this forum? You don't belong here.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My vote goes to LiteCoinUltra, it seems that have a very dynamically community and its set good a variety of trader.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I vote ONION  Grin

This is good coin. No ICO . Airdrop free
Activity: 205
My vote is for DeepOnion.  The potential is huge, the deep web is such a massive market and if they can become the currency of choice the sky is the limit
Activity: 109
DeepOnion is the best
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
See my signature. Onions for the win. Clear roadmap, none of that ICO nonsense. They are literally giving away $$$ every week by following basic rules. At one point my small stash was worth $11K all given to me free. Coin is still young and I see this coin going to atleast $10 in the near future. Long term who knows might reach $100
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
My vote is DeepOnion. This is the coin that is most promising of all newcomers. Most of the people here seems to agree with me. The poll result is so much overwhelming! Grin

More power to DeepOnion, the most promising coin baby! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: