Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 6. (Read 3900 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 06:20:47 PM
of course Stakenet $XSN coin..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
Stakenet $XSN has very important advantages over others. In the near future, dex profits and Tor rewards will be added to block rewards. In this way, xsn masternodes will have a very passive income. This will not be limited to block, Dex and Tor rewards.With the projects to be developed, the profit from any service to be run by masternodes will be distributed to masternodes.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Stakenet (XSN) is great for passive income. Can either Stake or run a MN. If you stake you can do so normally in the wallet, use TPoS or use their multi-currency cloud staking.

TPoS is their offline staking solution and works great. They have confirmed integration for Ledger and Xeeda so will be able to Cold Stake from those devices too soon.

MN's will receives additional income from services running on their MN Network like the DEX and incoming privacy features.

They are also rolling out CCPoS (Cross Chain PoS) so you will be able to stake one thing but receive your rewards in something else like BTC or whatever you want.

Their Cloud staking is aimed at people who aren't so tech savy and just want to dump their coins somewhere and receive rewards. The cloud wallet also stakes PIVX and Strat currently with Decred and others on the way.

They will also be adding MNaaS very soon which allows you to trustlessly have them run, update and maintain your MN for you while you keep control of your coins.

The kicker is though it's Mcap is only around $10M so not only are you getting a nice steady ROI from rewards you could also get a x10 if it takes off and with all the stuff they have coming I don't think it's a matter of if but more like when. They already were the worlds first to bring TPoS to crypto, one of the first PoS/MN projects to implement Segwit, Lightning Channels and Atomic Swaps, CCPoS is another of their inventions so they are well accomplished already.

Check out this article they just put out about their Lightning Swaps:

https://medium.com/stakenet/lightning-network-and-atomic-swaps-f24eb4996eb9

Instant payments: Lightning-fast instant payments across the entire blockchain without any limitations caused by the block confirmation times. Due to smart contracts, the security of the transactions is ensured without the need of an on-blockchain transactions, so that a payment speed of milliseconds to seconds can be achieved.

Scalability: Allows the processing of millions to billions of transactions per second across the network. This capability outperforms all previous legacy payment rails and attaches a payment per action/click is now possible without custodians or third-party services.

Low cost: Using an off-blockchain transaction setting profits in exceptionally low fees in the Lightning Network. This enables completely new use cases such as instant micropayments.

Cross blockchains: Cross blockchain transactions will be possible if both chains are connected due a compatible second layer protocol or are supporting the same cryptographic hash function on their own. Given that, it is possible to execute trustless transactions between different blockchains.

I don't think there are many more projects that have a better future outlook than XSN

I totally agree with this Smiley

I made great experiences with XSN running a masternode and staking the rewards on www.stakenet.io
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 18, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
I am attracted to reliability, and it's a little relaxing, you just need to be able to wait. With active income, I was thinking of a quick investment. It's like a nervous thing to keep your finger on the pulse. Although short-term investments always follow the course, news. You always have a lot of information

That's is correct mate relaxing, calm and patience  wait for the right time specially in this current sitaution
But today is the right opportunity to invest in bitcoin and wait the price bounce into the market
And regarding to news do not follow quick need to be carefull sometimes some news are not saying the truth

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
Frankly speaking the really passive income could not be without investments in the beginning or working at all. It is a scam for me at all and I don't support it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
I am attracted to reliability, and it's a little relaxing, you just need to be able to wait. With active income, I was thinking of a quick investment. It's like a nervous thing to keep your finger on the pulse. Although short-term investments always follow the course, news. You always have a lot of information
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
wherever you put your money and in which department make sure you have enough study while you doing a step to put in on.. some says much better to join ico, trading with daytime or a longterm process.  btw, i do like also masternode tokens. im planning to do the same with you.. please keep updating here.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
There is a best way to passive income ,well should be invest in long-term. well should not be eagerness about earnings & wait for a good chance.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 18, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
I like mining like the most suitable income. It is not passive till the end but passive at all is not so clear for me and I don't rely on such deals and projects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 18, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
The only secure way for you to get passive income is through long term investment in many potential coins, but you need to have maximum patient and wait till the profits keep coming in.
If you are talking about earning a living that is involved in cryptanalysis then I think that this place can not make you passive income. I think you should have a better understanding of youtube, youtube is the place to generate passive income is extremely good for you.
youtube maybe could be one of main source income for our passive income in future.but we should have to build it from now on.without good content it is impossible for us to get much subscriber.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
The best way to receive a passive income in crypto is to launch your master node in PoS coins and tokens, for example in Waves, Filecoin, etc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 18, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I cannot recommend coins because the market has not shown a significant increase and there has been no signal from experts regarding cryptocurrency movements, so I might suggest investing other things for a while, even if you want to buy XRP and Bitcoin might help you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
You mean hodl? LOL. Until the price goes up, of course.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
The only secure way for you to get passive income is through long term investment in many potential coins, but you need to have maximum patient and wait till the profits keep coming in.
If you are talking about earning a living that is involved in cryptanalysis then I think that this place can not make you passive income. I think you should have a better understanding of youtube, youtube is the place to generate passive income is extremely good for you.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
October 18, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
Stakenet (XSN) is great for passive income. Can either Stake or run a MN. If you stake you can do so normally in the wallet, use TPoS or use their multi-currency cloud staking.

TPoS is their offline staking solution and works great. They have confirmed integration for Ledger and Xeeda so will be able to Cold Stake from those devices too soon.

MN's will receives additional income from services running on their MN Network like the DEX and incoming privacy features.

They are also rolling out CCPoS (Cross Chain PoS) so you will be able to stake one thing but receive your rewards in something else like BTC or whatever you want.

Their Cloud staking is aimed at people who aren't so tech savy and just want to dump their coins somewhere and receive rewards. The cloud wallet also stakes PIVX and Strat currently with Decred and others on the way.

They will also be adding MNaaS very soon which allows you to trustlessly have them run, update and maintain your MN for you while you keep control of your coins.

The kicker is though it's Mcap is only around $10M so not only are you getting a nice steady ROI from rewards you could also get a x10 if it takes off and with all the stuff they have coming I don't think it's a matter of if but more like when. They already were the worlds first to bring TPoS to crypto, one of the first PoS/MN projects to implement Segwit, Lightning Channels and Atomic Swaps, CCPoS is another of their inventions so they are well accomplished already.

Check out this article they just put out about their Lightning Swaps:

https://medium.com/stakenet/lightning-network-and-atomic-swaps-f24eb4996eb9

Instant payments: Lightning-fast instant payments across the entire blockchain without any limitations caused by the block confirmation times. Due to smart contracts, the security of the transactions is ensured without the need of an on-blockchain transactions, so that a payment speed of milliseconds to seconds can be achieved.

Scalability: Allows the processing of millions to billions of transactions per second across the network. This capability outperforms all previous legacy payment rails and attaches a payment per action/click is now possible without custodians or third-party services.

Low cost: Using an off-blockchain transaction setting profits in exceptionally low fees in the Lightning Network. This enables completely new use cases such as instant micropayments.

Cross blockchains: Cross blockchain transactions will be possible if both chains are connected due a compatible second layer protocol or are supporting the same cryptographic hash function on their own. Given that, it is possible to execute trustless transactions between different blockchains.

I don't think there are many more projects that have a better future outlook than XSN
Activity: 135
October 18, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
For me one of the best passive income you will get from long term investments, Like if you invest in ADA you won't regret about it
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 06:20:48 PM
Too much waiting will not create a passive income. But it will not be too bothersome to do as long as we know those coins were worth holding for.
Activity: 499
October 17, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 06:00:57 PM
invest in hemp koin. it is now the most affordable masternode on the market at the moment Wink
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 17, 2018, 05:58:47 PM
In order to bring in passive income, investors need to invest in the initial business system. When the system is stable, it will bring in income. That is how many investors around the world. In the cryptocurrency market to get passive income I think investing masternode is an effective form, when you buy enough coins for a masternode you can set it to generate daily profits for you. .
Pages:
Jump to: