Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 8. (Read 3900 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 17, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$

You can of course invest in top coins for a long term, but then you have to forget about your money for a long time. The option to launch masternod is good; you can make a profit every day and beat off the money invested. A list of all masternods here. https://masternodes.online/
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:09:21 PM
with the most likely to be more potential by investing more than one coin because there will be more opportunities and at least if one is not good there is still another. in my opinion, for a $ 1000 fund, I suggest investing in ETH, XRP and DOGECOIN coins, which in my opinion are more potential, if we look at the current market is less stable, so you decide what is important so as not to regret the suggestions of others.
Activity: 854
October 17, 2018, 01:26:37 PM
I think that the best passive income is to invest in long term alt in other words you buy alt and wait for them to go up and sell them

Best to buy and hold Pundi X NPXS for years. They have a good project and have made many partnerships on big projects or businesses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 17, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
I think that the best passive income is to invest in long term alt in other words you buy alt and wait for them to go up and sell them

Yes agree, because I think some coins that have a pasive income program offer only small profits, a maximum average of only 5%.
But if the investment from buying and selling by utilizing the difference in price, I think will be able to gain more than 5%.
Though their are passive income that is being IN, in this activity but never the less active income is really working for good. All I can say Investing is the best strategy that you are going to do so that you will be able to achieve what are some bitcoiners feel which is enjoying some opportunities.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
October 17, 2018, 12:32:08 PM
Passive income on the Internet in 99 % of cases is a financial pyramid. Projects that are associated with cryptocurrencies are closing very quickly ! Invest in real coins in the long run!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
Do invest in alt. Alt is the best things to buy and earn as they swell up. Every alt swell up for a while, you can wait and invest in it. Great time for trading.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 12:16:31 PM
You  are just in time with this question, cause 333eth released v2.0!!!
Switch to the site https://333eth.io and see how your money can work for you Smiley
Its a great opportunity to earn some extra cash without any doubts

wow, I invested in their version 1 and collected extra ETH Smiley it was great just to invest and take back your money and profit
I'll definitely join v2.0 Smiley

And I recommend an author to do the same and get some money Wink
Activity: 16
October 17, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
Today, the best way to invest is 333eth.io, probably the only one haip project, that will work for a long time. Recomend you to check it out
Activity: 29
October 17, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
If you want easy money you better take a look at v2 333eth, they even pay users who didn't get income after previous project! so you can get money with no risk!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 17, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
eth, I feel good for long-term investment, because eth prices are currently very cheap compared to 2017, experiencing a very significant decline, and there is hope of returning
Activity: 602
October 17, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
The main problem of masternodes is that most of coins staked for masternode is losing value.
I wanted to set up Solaris masternode, but thanks to god I refused to do that,now price has decreased like 5 times
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
i see there guys saying about ARK dPOS staking passive income - it's really undervalued project if you ask me, but if invest some money - it should be something serious, like blockchain, in this sense ARK excellent choice. Also can advise Ripa Exchange, if all mentioned by the team in roadmap will be done step by step,success imminent.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
I would still invest in altcoins... There is huge potential in them. Everyday they become more and more popular, with new coins arising. It's just a matter of time, when Altcoins will open a new goldmine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
October 17, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
I think mining coins can be one of the best way to generate passive profits. However, it is very difficult to completely retire from business in this area.

With mining is not so simple and there are two options:
1. Mine young coins with the hope that they will grow in value
2. Forget about it.
copper member
Activity: 50
October 17, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
You  are just in time with this question, cause 333eth released v2.0!!!
Switch to the site https://333eth.io and see how your money can work for you Smiley
Its a great opportunity to earn some extra cash without any doubts
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
October 17, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
It is best to participate in masternode than POs(point of stake), because when we see their rewards percentage, it has a big margin. The masternode gives much more reward compared to the pos but in masternode, you can surely buy much tokens. But in terms of ROI you can get ROI early in masternode, compared to POS.
Well, it’s right that you say. I prefer the masternodes, if it's about ROI should be aware of the best coins wish to masternodes.

For me MN is very important to process as well the seamless level nodes (network) currently I still follow MN zcoin, it's more or less 18 months time ROI + includes rental VPS. Well this depends on each personal to judge it but even better is masternodes
Activity: 420
October 16, 2018, 08:38:19 PM
It is best to participate in masternode than POs(point of stake), because when we see their rewards percentage, it has a big margin. The masternode gives much more reward compared to the pos but in masternode, you can surely buy much tokens. But in terms of ROI you can get ROI early in masternode, compared to POS.
October 16, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
Depending on the currency some give better benefits than others, some ICOs offer a higher percentage of staking to maintain master nodes so you have to see well in which alt you invest to get the best profit, there are also investment schemes like Icenter, which give you a daily percentage of your investment but I think they are scams.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
There are so many institutional projects for 401k pension deals that will sooner or later be involved with cryptocurrencies so I don't see good investments for future into pension and retirement. Best is crypto for long term
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
October 16, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
The best passive income is pension. Surprised? Of course surprised - it's a very sick joke. Although I do have friends with a $8K pension.

Before to have that they maybe been spending money for almost 10 or more years to have the pension, or they are old enough to receive it from government or from previous job. In terms of crypto its on trading still.
Pages:
Jump to: