Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 10. (Read 3900 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
It seems to me that the best investment is dash because her masternod is now probably the best on the market.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 07, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
I am sure that passive income is a long-term investment, you buy cheaper and wait until the price rises, and this moent can break a good jackpot.
Activity: 287
October 02, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
I think it is better to choose a number of currencies for long-term hold and proper strategy for long-term investment. I think you should choose ETH and BTC as they are most beneficial and then sell them later. The price is falling strongly this is the investment opportunity. I believe that the end of this year prices will rebound
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
It seems to me that you cannot start with $1000 to receive passive income, for this money you can buy a master node only illiquid and weak coins, that will be difficult to sell.
It seems to me that you cannot start with $1000 to receive passive income, for this money you can buy a master node only illiquid and weak coins, that will be difficult to sell.

For me it's Ok to release a huge fund like 1000$ to earn a passive income. Just choose a good coin or altcoins like XRP but this coin will rise it price if you gonna hold it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
For me, passive income has two options: buy and wait for the price to rise. Or receive dividends from what you have in your wallet this coin. It's great to have a profit doing nothing. It remains only to find these coins and tokens that will bring it
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 03:55:54 AM
To my mind even not the best passive income is good in crypto but you are right I suppose. Best way for me it is a long term holding because only in this way the risk is lowest.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:48:11 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
Invest your money in altcoins, I think that will be the best thing for you to do. Like someone suggested here, the two best coins you should go for are NEO and WAGERR. The both are really good coins. I invest in NEO, but I don’t know much about WAGERR, but my friend said it’s a good one and I am looking forward to investing in it cause I see huge potential in it.
Activity: 170
September 29, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
Last year I earned decently and all this thanks to investment in crypto-currencies with small capitalization!)
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
Man i will only suggest to not to go for masternode and pos for those coin that has been listed in graviex exchange. and i lost around 1 btc in such kind of masternodes. if you really want to go for passive income then do trading or choose some altcoins which is listed on big exchanges line hitbtc,bittrex etc.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 29, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
Man i will only suggest to not to go for masternode and pos for those coin that has been listed in graviex exchange. and i lost around 1 btc in such kind of masternodes. if you really want to go for passive income then do trading or choose some altcoins which is listed on big exchanges line hitbtc,bittrex etc.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 29, 2018, 12:42:49 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I recommend waves is the best passive income source for you. But in waves masternodes you have to big investment, i think you can't started with 1000$ initial because minimum 10K waves you need to keep hold in masternodes.    
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 29, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
Sorry, but $1000 is not enough, especially if you want to run a master node.

Any masternode worth running you are looking at 7k to 10k.
As far as staking goes, you will need at least 5k in a single coin.
On top of that, you have to factor in electricity and operating costs because you basically have to have your computer running 24/7.

Getting in after a coin has established is typically not worth it (if you are thinking about the PoS game).
That's why, most node operators look for newer projects to jump in from the start.
Putting up a required 10k of a coin when it is worth .20 cents is way better than when the coin is worth $2.

But, with that being said, there are some projects out there that have been out for awhile that can still be profitable.
One of the most popular is Ark, check it out.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
The best passive income is to invest in cryptocurrency and wait a couple of years. The profit can be so huge that you can live on this money for the rest of your life. But this is my sick fantasy
copper member
Activity: 546
September 29, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
The cryptocurrency world is a very funny place to invest in because without mincing words it is associated with a whole lots of risk so there is no one that can say 100% which aaaltcoin to invest in to bring about a good income. one can just take the risk and invest not been 100% sure and in deciding which to invest in, make sure to study the maket and trade well,check trade of over many years then check the recent one, i think that should give you an insight on what might happen in the nearest future
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 29, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
I think because you have 1000$ it's better to split your investment between several coins. I personally prefer ETH, Ripple, EOS and Dash.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 29, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
I think the best passive income is building a node from a solid coin which has a huge potential because of its technology.
Of course, you can't build a node from Dash because it's not affordable.
So watch for new POS projects.
Agreed. There are many coins with masternodes. You can check ROI on the masternodes.online for example. But one masternode with good ROI cost a quite big value. And PoS is a good alternative choice in this case. Many solid coins have such consensus. It's an actually good chance to get passive profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
If I had been asked about this earlier, I would call mining the best source of passive income. Well now I'm not sure if that's a good idea. It seems to me that now it must take at least a year until the profits of the miners again become the same.

I suggest you kindly not to go with mining as the market is ridiculous you cannot earn money it may lead you to loss because the electricity bill will be higher than the mining income. I am facing this issue now if the value starts increasing then I am planning to start mining again.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
You can buy some alt coins from this dip market are down, so you have to pick coins from top 20. And then you have to wait for market rise when you feel that you are in profit at least 3X to 10X then it will be best time to sell coins.
It will be a passive income from your investment.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 11:33:38 AM
I think the best passive income is building a node from a solid coin which has a huge potential because of its technology.
Of course, you can't build a node from Dash because it's not affordable.
So watch for new POS projects.
Pages:
Jump to: