Pages:
Author

Topic: Best privacy coin? - page 15. (Read 15383 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7
January 25, 2018, 09:55:48 PM
Currently, I don't think that anyone can say that Monero isn't the king of privacy. It will be that way for a long time and they have solid tech to hide transactions.

Upcoming, has to be XSPEC. If they succeed with update 2.0, they'll have privacy as a default and POS stealth staking. Would be the only coin to do it. I'd stick with Monero for now and check back in with XSPEC later down the line.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 25, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
From your list, my favorite is Monero. It's a proven, solid platform and has a good community.

Obviously I, like many others, feel that DeepOnion should be on the list. But I understand why it's not -- it's fairly new and still in the airdrop phase.

Perhaps you will add it to your consideration in the near future.  Smiley
Agree with you. monero has a very high anonymous level. you can determine whether your transaction will be hidden or not, will be published or not. so using monero can help your privacy. besides that you can also look for other coins that have masternode network. such as Dash or DNR they also have the same advantages. they have a private send feature. this will take care of your privacy dude
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 25, 2018, 07:24:55 PM
I think you should add DeepOnion to this list. This coin is at the beginning but it grows fast and has a good and strong community. It has a good future to come Smiley

I like Monero too but prefer DeepOnion Wink
DeepOnion has its own community but this community looks very bored and not dynamic . I think Monero is the way better than DeepOnion.
I am in the best security position for Ethereum, although the number of ETHs is not limited but its management team has never been hacked and stolen important information. This shows the excellent management of the Dev team and the technology of Ethereum is perfect.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 06:40:18 PM
I would take vote on Monero and DeepOnion. I'm interesting how Monero using Ring Confidential Transactions that function as bundling the sending and receiving of public keys with older network transactions, they call its as a mixer ways which created that is capable of obfuscating addresses make it high anonymously.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
I dont know much about that but for what I am hearing the best one in terms of privacy is monero, I have heard good things about deeponion too. But why is monero better than the others in terms of privacy? What they have that others don't? And what new coin do you think  as good privacy?
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 12:42:06 PM
I think the best bitcoin is because he is in the position of a coin that is rated as the main coin, all coin and sub coins fall and lose value is the best bitcoin
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
January 25, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
Now that Intense Coin is changing codebase to Monero it will be even better than Monero. The upcoming VPN feature will make it a coin with a real purpose, not just any other random coin. You can also be a VPN exit node to earn Intense coins by renting you own internet connection to VPN users.
Activity: 266
January 24, 2018, 06:42:38 PM
From your list, my favorite is Monero. It's a proven, solid platform and has a good community.

Obviously I, like many others, feel that DeepOnion should be on the list. But I understand why it's not -- it's fairly new and still in the airdrop phase.

Perhaps you will add it to your consideration in the near future.  Smiley
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
January 24, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
As others mention, Deep Onion, for so many good reasons - technology, community, price and market cap, roadmap and whitepaper!
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
January 24, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
As governments around the world crackdown on cryptocurrency, like the news out of India we saw this week, you will see an ever increasing interest in privacy coins and in my opinion, Deeponion in particular (since it is the best!). Governments have found cracks in bitcoin that make it not anonymous and most people eventually want to cash out into fiat. However, distributed anonymous and decentralized ledger technology IS the currency of the future. There will be lots of ups and downs along the way though. This week was a down week, but every day people learn there is more technology out there than bitcoin!
Activity: 36
January 21, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
Deep Onion! IMO, this is one of the best privacy coins out there. It has been on my list for awhile. I also like Zero.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 20, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
I think you should add DeepOnion to this list. This coin is at the beginning but it grows fast and has a good and strong community. It has a good future to come Smiley

I like Monero too but prefer DeepOnion Wink
DeepOnion has its own community but this community looks very bored and not dynamic . I think Monero is the way better than DeepOnion.
Activity: 163
January 20, 2018, 10:19:27 PM
I think privacy coins are very important in crypto, and hold the true nature and intention of this space. I believe that 2018 will be a big year for privacy based projects.

If you had $10k to invest, where would you spread it in privacy coins and why? Which ones do you think will truly succeed and stand the test of time?

Some options to work with:

Monero
Zcash
ZenCash
Verge
Cloak

My vote goes to Monero, but I'm really liking ZenCash.

ZenCash has a low supply and was recently hyped up on the Palm Beach Confidential newsletter and is a full blown privacy platform. Monero seems to me like a very strong currency with excellent standards for privacy, and a relatively low supply. I can see both of these coins in the $1000+ price.

There are two ways to go on this: One is to pick already established/proven coins such as Monero (XMR), ZCASH (ZEC) & DASH (DSH) & NAVCOIN (NAV) or you can try your chances on emerging coins/tech like SUMO, VERGE, HUSH, CLOAK, XIOS, PIVX to name a few.

If your looking for a secure coin to use I'd go with option one if you're speculating and looking for the next big one then go with option two but do you research.
Activity: 204
January 20, 2018, 10:03:20 PM
Recently, there are some privacy coin is made by new developer because privacy coin now is very famous.
From that new and existing coin, i will choose monero is the first and best one because monero has been in the market for any longer and it remain stable in price. It
Activity: 76
January 20, 2018, 09:36:41 PM
I like ZEC and DeepOnion the most at the moment because I see them as having the most upside potential right now. I do however also like Monero and Dash but those boys are proven and you stand to gain less there.
Spectrecoin have very good chance to be best privacy coin. I like XMR but some data leaks from Monero as I see in one investigation. May be it was a bit incorrect but problem live

Spectracoin is not private.  It has a Richlist for Christ sake lol.  

The only people promoting Spectrecoin are people that speak broken English trying to scam people out of money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
To me 2 coin that I can hold the longest is NEO and ETH. These are two extremely good altcoin and currently with the trend of investing in ICO, these two coin in the coming time will especially grow very strong, I am very confident in this so I bought a lot of NEO and ETH to hold and invest in ICO projects to open in the near future. I trust NEO can catch up with ETH in the near future, these two altcoin will have an interesting competition.

Did you even read the title of the thread?? PRIVACY COINS!

Monero is the best privacy coin around. After that i like verge, spectrocoin and deeponion.
Activity: 350
January 20, 2018, 06:33:01 PM
To me 2 coin that I can hold the longest is NEO and ETH. These are two extremely good altcoin and currently with the trend of investing in ICO, these two coin in the coming time will especially grow very strong, I am very confident in this so I bought a lot of NEO and ETH to hold and invest in ICO projects to open in the near future. I trust NEO can catch up with ETH in the near future, these two altcoin will have an interesting competition.
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 05:35:08 PM
I like ZEC and DeepOnion the most at the moment because I see them as having the most upside potential right now. I do however also like Monero and Dash but those boys are proven and you stand to gain less there.
Spectrecoin have very good chance to be best privacy coin. I like XMR but some data leaks from Monero as I see in one investigation. May be it was a bit incorrect but problem live
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
January 20, 2018, 05:29:31 PM
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 05:16:15 PM
I just prefer zClassic, and there is a new fork coming, so you will get those free coins if you are holding some zclassic's.
All Coins are created equal. But I like Zcash coin. Zcash is the first open, permission less cryptocurrency that can fully protect the privacy of transactions using zero-knowledge cryptography.
For me, it is the best privacy coin of the moment. PIVX is just another option, but Zcash? It is over hyped, for me, it is a waste of time and it is quite old at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: