Pages:
Author

Topic: Best privacy coin? - page 2. (Read 15383 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 23, 2021, 12:26:48 PM
ARRR has now left ZEC behind in the cmc ranking... next target is then probably XMR Cool🏴‍☠️
Activity: 1179
Merit: 210
only hodl what you understand and love!
March 30, 2021, 11:34:31 AM
Kucoin today listed its top5 privacy coins that have performed best in the last few days

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1376866354469330946

Volume?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 30, 2021, 10:03:07 AM
Kucoin today listed its top5 privacy coins that have performed best in the last few days

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1376866354469330946
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 28, 2020, 01:11:55 PM
best privacy coin? of course I still vote for Monero, reportedly Monero has been used by several parties from terrorist groups, I heard news on the news, and replacing Bitcoin, of course this makes XMR the best privacy coin so far
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 27, 2020, 10:59:02 PM
Honestly, guys if you are not following Pirate Chain (ARRR) you will be missing out. Privacy by Default, Highest Anon set (higher than monero), no ICO/IPO, no dev tax, 4300 community members. All dedicated to building open-source tech that promoted freedom for the average individual.

Join Us -  https://discord.gg/ktfSdCT

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
June 11, 2020, 01:15:03 PM
Monero & Dash are the best privacy coin for me. but I also see great potential in Komodo and Zcoin which will likely be Bullish in the next few years

There‘s no privacy on privacy coins like dash https://cointelegraph.com/news/chainalysis-can-now-track-your-privacy-coins-zcash-dash

Also KMD is no more a Privacy coin, z adress was deprecated, for privacy & strongest Anonset it was created Piratechain from KMD Community.

uwaa i just read this article and remember yeesterday i post about privacy coin you are already posted above me.
after i think again all of cryptocoin is make privacy from holder are safer, ahhh i don't care i just want make profit from them
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
June 11, 2020, 01:02:17 PM
I think the Bitcoin is the true privacy coin and here every crypto enthusiast should invest. The another I would like to invest in the privacy coin that is Dogecoin and still it has the many potential to go sky.

noob comment... dumb
Activity: 1120
June 11, 2020, 11:43:28 AM
Many projects claim they are really safe coins to protect our privacy, but in fact everything is just bullshit. Right now I still entrust Monero with privacy.
unfortunately, the monero market lately is not so good. the very little movement even when bitcoin in monero growth is still difficult to grow in the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
June 11, 2020, 11:41:06 AM
Many projects claim they are really safe coins to protect our privacy, but in fact everything is just bullshit. Right now I still entrust Monero with privacy.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 11, 2020, 11:26:36 AM
I think the Bitcoin is the true privacy coin and here every crypto enthusiast should invest. The another I would like to invest in the privacy coin that is Dogecoin and still it has the many potential to go sky.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 11, 2020, 10:52:05 AM
Monero has been my favorite privacy coin since day one, a new privacy coin is in town right now "ghost coin from John Mccaffe, it seems this coin is gonna go a long way being backed by a famous cryto personality and security researcher
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 11, 2020, 09:57:18 AM
i don believe if monero is the best privacy coins for now,

What made you believe that?  
As I know transactions cant be traced. Dandelion and Optional Tor/I2P transaction relay for privacy protect your IP. Over 10000 daily transaction. Yearly mining emission is close to Bitcoin and Gold, so is strong store of value. Transaction fees are 0.2 cent. It is open source project and never had any ICO, premine, instamine, developer fee, ... so is not a security and is compliant with USA security laws. It have strong community. It have strong development team of over 500 developers in past 6 years.  I could go on and on.  It is by far best privacy crypto currency.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 10, 2020, 10:36:04 PM
Monero & Dash are the best privacy coin for me. but I also see great potential in Komodo and Zcoin which will likely be Bullish in the next few years

I'm also like you, but so far I'm only interested in monero and dash. their market may be more familiar than other coins. maybe for other assets not many know so not many are interested in them.
These two coins are really good for profit, but you need to think carefully because these two coins often increase in price with Bitcoin. However, I prefer DASH because this coin in the past has always been a very good profit for me, and since knowing this coin, I have never lost money, so this is my number one choice in the market. Of course, there is still a lot of coins for you, and if the altcoin season comes back, then you can easily make a profit.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
June 10, 2020, 06:33:31 PM
how about Dashcoin, i'm prefer to this privacy coin, but i like Zcash too, the both are good coin for me, beside make our privacy are hidden this coin too make profit for me
legendary
Activity: 2961
Merit: 1245
June 10, 2020, 01:23:15 AM

There‘s no privacy on privacy coins like dash https://cointelegraph.com/news/chainalysis-can-now-track-your-privacy-coins-zcash-dash

Also KMD is no more a Privacy coin, z adress was deprecated, for privacy & strongest Anonset it was created Piratechain from KMD Community.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
June 09, 2020, 11:54:54 PM

I'm also like you, but so far I'm only interested in monero and dash. their market may be more familiar than other coins. maybe for other assets not many know so not many are interested in them.
Activity: 1890
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
June 09, 2020, 07:21:56 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2020, 04:32:56 PM
As you above said privacy coin is really important in the crypto-world, l would say they play an important role in the world. We need privacy coin to gain total anonymity when making blockchain transactions, as you know privacy is the first important thing, which you must take care of. One of the best privacy coins is MONERO, if you check this coin on coinmarketcap, you can just see it is on 16 ranks.

absolutely right
i don believe if monero is the best proivacy coins for now,
but we don't know in the future maybe some project with smart and active dev can bring their coin more anonymity right ?

Coinporch by some experts in crypto-space Monero is the best privacy coin, but there are other good ones too.
I have Monero, and couple of other privacy coins, I think in future this privacy coins will be much more used than
now, people yet need to discover them.
   I agree with you that some new privacy coin can appear and outshine all existing ones. In crypto-currencies you
need to be ready for new projects and to support them!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 09, 2020, 04:18:48 PM
As you above said privacy coin is really important in the crypto-world, l would say they play an important role in the world. We need privacy coin to gain total anonymity when making blockchain transactions, as you know privacy is the first important thing, which you must take care of. One of the best privacy coins is MONERO, if you check this coin on coinmarketcap, you can just see it is on 16 ranks.

absolutely right
i don believe if monero is the best proivacy coins for now,
but we don't know in the future maybe some project with smart and active dev can bring their coin more anonymity right ?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
June 09, 2020, 03:47:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: