Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 6133 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 27, 2016, 07:04:05 AM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

you are free to suggest more sig camp. and i will add it here..

this poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give

When I joined Bit-X was great: big pay rates, admin very helpful, great tools to see your stats, automatic payments, everything nice and clear. And something else, which I don't know if others have: no minimum post count. This is important, because some prefer to discuss on the forum instead of spamming to reach the payout.

But the campaign had some "bad days" lately - lack of communication, delayed payments. But a fix is underway and there's hope that the things will get soon back to normal.
Since my weekly post count is not great, the delayed payments didn't affect me. So I am still there and I still count them one of the great signature campaigns.

BTW, it's CoinsBank now, not Bit-X.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 27, 2016, 06:53:57 AM
I think the longest running campaigns are the best one because they are helping in growing in bitcoin community by distribution.
Yobit and cryptomixer (If I remember the name correctly) are the longest running campaigns
Nope, you're wrong. Yobit signature campaign started on April 2015, and cryptomixer started on April 2016. If you look more carefully, Secondstrade.com is the longest signature campaign which still open for new participant until now, they have been since dec 2014.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2016, 06:39:47 AM
I think the longest running campaigns are the best one because they are helping in growing in bitcoin community by distribution.
Yobit and cryptomixer (If I remember the name correctly) are the longest running campaigns
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 27, 2016, 06:01:38 AM
is good campaign signature is the rank
1 yobit
2 sportbet io
3 betcoin ag
4 secondtrade

Low paying signatures are not good for me. Sportbet has already finished their signature campaign but maybe they will re open it when new euro major leagues re start in August. The betcoin is a nice paying signature but there is a lot going on against user Betcoin.ag in the forum and I think he is negative repped. Best signature would be weekly top paying ones like bitmixer or cryptomixer. My signature is not on the list but is almost the same as bitmixer and cryptomixer for higher ranks.

OP is not active to make some list of good paying sig campaigns and maybe as soon he will notice this thread he will try to update missed ones there are many sig campaign coming in now they are good paying with low maximum post and achievable on one week and cannot cost spamming in the furom named heatledger,deribit,safedice,yocoin others that gives low fees i think is not very good since they are not paying right on their participants the effort are worthless to those campaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 27, 2016, 05:11:32 AM
1 yobit
2 sportbet io
3 betcoin ag
4 secondtrade

Low paying signatures are not good for me. Sportbet has already finished their signature campaign but maybe they will re open it when new euro major leagues re start in August. The betcoin is a nice paying signature but there is a lot going on against user Betcoin.ag in the forum and I think he is negative repped. Best signature would be weekly top paying ones like bitmixer or cryptomixer. My signature is not on the list but is almost the same as bitmixer and cryptomixer for higher ranks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 27, 2016, 05:10:35 AM
could you add again?
I was join pokemon go signature campaign, and the pay rates for junior member like me is very high rates and the services is very good.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 27, 2016, 05:03:27 AM
Well only highrank with knowledge to gambling will be fitted to that campaign since they are the one really have knowledge to post on important threads in their and not those shitty threads scattered at the gambling section. But i think you campaign now jayce is good since you are only required to post little in a week so it could be relaxing to your part since it cannot stress out our nerves if we are part of heatledger campaign Smiley
Yeah, but my current campaign is not on the list, thats why I chose FJ lol. And I think the campaign manager has important role to make his sig camp become the best. Well Lutpin and yahoo campaigns are the best imho.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2016, 03:28:14 AM
1 yobit
2 sportbet io
3 betcoin ag
4 secondtrade
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 27, 2016, 12:03:02 AM
you requirement thes signature campaign
1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

i think sugest for you yobit campaign signature is the best
is bigger and hinger pay rate and everyday paid and instant to balance yobit
Pay rate is indeed one of the factor that we can see if a signature campaign is good.

We also have to know the reputation of the signature campaign. YoBit may be the best for you, but it did have some bad image before when the users would only spam on different threads and from that, their signature campaign management became tighter.

Yobit is depend on participants on what do they do upon there participition in that campaign if they select to spam will let them be and they will face the consequences that they will get remove or even banned in this furom, and the best campaign reall for and ideal one to join in is at the crypto-games and bitmixer they are long running campaigns and they are on time to pay their participants thats why theirs no doubt that many people are aftering to get slot in their.

Because their campaign required them to post 20 maximum a day thats why their members select to spam in this furom to feel their earnings  and thats really bad since it could lead them to be banned in this furom.

If you like to post anything that related to gambling, then I recommend Fortunejack for you as the best sig campaign. Their pay rate is quite high and you have to making 25 of 30 posts on gambling board. That's not a big problem for those who really like gambling as long as your posts are constructive (yeah I know it's a must for all of sig campaign)

Well only highrank with knowledge to gambling will be fitted to that campaign since they are the one really have knowledge to post on important threads in their and not those shitty threads scattered at the gambling section. But i think you campaign now jayce is good since you are only required to post little in a week so it could be relaxing to your part since it cannot stress out our nerves if we are part of heatledger campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 26, 2016, 11:14:51 PM
If you like to post anything that related to gambling, then I recommend Fortunejack for you as the best sig campaign. Their pay rate is quite high and you have to making 25 of 30 posts on gambling board. That's not a big problem for those who really like gambling as long as your posts are constructive (yeah I know it's a must for all of sig campaign)
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 25, 2016, 06:48:31 PM
1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

Pay rate is indeed one of the factor that we can see if a signature campaign is good.

We also have to know the reputation of the signature campaign. YoBit may be the best for you, but it did have some bad image before when the users would only spam on different threads and from that, their signature campaign management became tighter.

Yobit is depend on participants on what do they do upon there participition in that campaign if they select to spam will let them be and they will face the consequences that they will get remove or even banned in this furom, and the best campaign reall for and ideal one to join in is at the crypto-games and bitmixer they are long running campaigns and they are on time to pay their participants thats why theirs no doubt that many people are aftering to get slot in their.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2016, 04:21:35 PM
I wanted to vote in the poll and I find it very offending you have not put Rollin.io signature to vote and you have put all kind of low paying signatures like Yobit and Brakoo.
I want to ask OP a simple question. Can you name a signature campaign which pays a Hero Member for only 50 posts a month 0.09 btc ? I think no as Rollin.io signature has the best pay rates per post. You should update your poll so I can cast my vote too.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
July 25, 2016, 10:35:35 AM
1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
July 25, 2016, 05:37:39 AM
Pokemon GO signature campaign is adding Newbies, Jr Members and Members into the signature campaign. Feel free to join and visit us!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pokemon-go-getters-signature-campaign-closed-1558014
Please add our campaign to your poll list Smiley
July 25, 2016, 05:13:10 AM
you want the best signature campaign
the criteria is:
1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

i think whyfuter admin is ok manager campaign ok
rate is competitif and suprted all rank member so nice and very good campaign signature

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 24, 2016, 07:47:48 PM
1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 08:39:44 PM
I think yobit is best sognature campaign with higher bitcointalk members ranks but for newbirs is best bitvest because they pay more bitcoins fir higher levels than 777coin signature.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
July 23, 2016, 08:26:04 PM
Betcoin.ag certainly pays a good amount for posts made in a month. But if you want to get paid daily, then Yobit is the way to go.
July 23, 2016, 08:16:01 PM
the best for me is support Jr member because iam newbie
so iam choose 777coin in the best for me
iam get join 777coin two week a go
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
July 23, 2016, 08:13:38 PM
the criteria is:
1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

the results shows that yobit is in the first place...let's see
1.pay rate --> max per week per 140 posts 0,0182 - 0,042 depending of the ranks which is low + encourage spam
2.services --> it is ok but a big 0 to their support
3.behavior of admin --> he answers you sometimes, for the mod few of them are good

dunno how people votes here, wouldn't say that my campaign is the best but it is good and stable one  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: