Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Signature Campaign - page 3. (Read 6133 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 23, 2016, 08:02:22 PM
iam not yet campaign signature because iam newbie
but iam interest primedice campaign signature
where link primedice campaign signature thank before you can share for me
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 23, 2016, 10:13:45 AM
Signature campaigns of coins in ICO can be one of the best really.  this Xaurum for instance offer 1K+ XAUR for users who participate to the signature campaign. imagine how much that worth after the ICO.

Please add my campaign paying in BTC/Doge/LTC and only for Jr member right now
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pokemon-go-getters-signature-campaign-closed-1558014
Pokemon Go Sig Campaign

The thread is about he best signature campaign, yours can never be one of the best that's the truth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 22, 2016, 02:20:13 PM
Everyone love his own signature campaign and that is the reason they have their signature in their footer, I love my signature campaign, the more interesting thing is this campaign is that I am getting pay in LIR coin, and I am earning more with lir AS THE PRICE OF IT INCREASES EVERY DAY.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
July 19, 2016, 01:49:55 PM
Please add my campaign paying in BTC/Doge/LTC and only for Jr member right now
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pokemon-go-getters-signature-campaign-closed-1558014
Pokemon Go Sig Campaign
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 19, 2016, 07:45:31 AM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

you are free to suggest more sig camp. and i will add it here..

this poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give
For me xaurum Sig campaign is the best even your in low rank and also 25 post needed per week which is easy to post, but if your in higher rank you can finduch better.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
July 18, 2016, 11:25:03 AM
I just saw a new campaign just started yesterday night with such amazing rates. legendary members getting almost 0.002 per post. and rest of ranks also getting great rates per posts.
the campaign is "HeatLedger" managing by "Lutpin" I think this campaign is the best campaign by payments so far.
With Lutpin being the campain manager for heatledger that high paying sig campaign is paying their participants a fair amount of money since they are expected a high quality post. No pun intend but the likes of Lutpin as a campaign manager will sure push the participants to post qith sence or good or else they will not be paid or worst kicked out of the campain.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
July 18, 2016, 11:16:46 AM
Depends on how much work can you do. If you can only post few times a day, then a campaign with fixed payment is for you. If you can post only a few times a day but could still push a little more to reach the maximum post count, then a campaign with a high rate but low maximum is for you. If you stay all day in this forum, then a campaign with a higher maximum post count is for you. Be careful, though. There are campaigns that has a high post count but pays extremely low, also consider the maximum pay rate before you decide on which signature are you going to enroll in.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
July 18, 2016, 11:06:03 AM
newbie follow comment
iam watch review senior member iam decision the best campaign signature yobit
that is either spam or the worst constructed sentence i have ever seen, come on guys, pick up the pace and speak right
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 18, 2016, 06:43:11 AM

Rollin is the best one  Smiley
because you're in their campaign?
Anyway, the best campaign for me is of course campaign which has highest pay rates, if not, it's just waste their time for advertise their site. But for joining in that campaign, you must have very good quality post.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 18, 2016, 04:54:39 AM

Rollin is the best one  Smiley
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 18, 2016, 12:32:36 AM
For me really i can say all of the campaign existing now are the best ones  aslong as they pay well there's no really problem with it. But there are people that are selective on what campaign they are joining and those are people whos busy enough and can post only little for their spare time and that came they want to join campaigns like cryptomixer,safedice,secondstrade, and new one is heat ledger.

Not surprise that yobit is in the first place , because it has high number of enrolled members , but I think all other campaigns are better than yobit , even I see many members want to leave it if they get acceptance in high payout rates campaign , for me , I voted for Betcoin.ag campaign , because it has a good manger and high payout rates .

I dont really feel amaze also if many people selects yobit since we know that campaign have huge campaign participants and that campaign are good for starter who wants to earn money by just posting in behalf of their yobit sig.
Activity: 924
July 17, 2016, 05:24:07 PM
Not surprise that yobit is in the first place , because it has high number of enrolled members , but I think all other campaigns are better than yobit , even I see many members want to leave it if they get acceptance in high payout rates campaign , for me , I voted for Betcoin.ag campaign , because it has a good manger and high payout rates .
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 17, 2016, 04:11:13 PM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

you are free to suggest more sig camp. and i will add it here..

this poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give
I will go for 777 cos it gave opportunity to a newbie like me. Behaviour of admin has been wonderful as always available to reply also pay rate is cool and prompt every sunday. My votes goes to 777... In addition i made my first eannings with 777...My 2 cents...
Activity: 742
July 17, 2016, 04:08:48 PM
For me its fortunejack even though im currently join in yobit. Hahaha. Its rate is good and total post quota is few for the rate. I will join them once i promoted to sr member
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
July 17, 2016, 04:03:56 PM
I have voted for the secondstrade and would like to see how many of you agree with it ! They hire without any limit which is the best point for them in their favour .
I think secondstrade is good signature campaign, but not the best. It's one of the oldest signature canpaigns, working without problems. But I saw few times that this campaign lowered payment rates after bitcoin price increased, while others campaigns rates is fixed. But still, secondstrade payment rates is good enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 02:52:45 PM
I have voted for the secondstrade and would like to see how many of you agree with it ! They hire without any limit which is the best point for them in their favour .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 17, 2016, 11:55:42 AM
Yobit is good in the view of daily payments and automated enrollment which must attract both beginners and even veteran members here.

But their pay rates are only good to beginners. The one only drawback which might make anyone to think twice before joining them is there is no second enrollment for the same account. If you leave off their campaign once, you will never be able to join them again.
and that make yobit the worst signature campaign in my eyes. I don't understand why they are blocking peoples just because they want to go for a better campaign. everyone have the right to choose better thing for him.
I think yobit must block only spammers but people who left the campaign their self and want to comeback must don't get banned.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 10:49:14 AM
i love yobit, but would also love to have something in the avatar area that was like that, either way i love yobit, crazy things are happening on the exchange and it is easy to use with hold trading, plus the daily payout in the sig camp is awesome
yeah same here the daily payment is what i love about yobit Cheesy and i like to do some trading works with my earned money from signature campaign its just awesome to do so as you enjoy + earn Cheesy

Yobit is actually good campaign for starters and the only matters their is how participants contribute and make their post look good and not spammy ones, and i think the best campaign really is depend on the user on where he is happy and staying and the very important thing there is they can still earn by participating to that campaign and those campaign will not be closed down.
yeah well said ! and yobit seems long lasting for its signature campaign as the site is gaining good number of users from bitcointalk also the users are almost happy and satisfied with its service !
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2016, 09:57:45 AM
Bitmixer of course.

They always will have the same rate, no matter the price, of 0.0007BTC/post and are fully automated, with no delays or managers disappearing etc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
July 17, 2016, 05:16:59 AM
I don't know why yobit didn't change its strategy , I think the campaigns which has higher payout rate and smaller number of maximum posts are better and more effective than other campaigns , because in this case the manager will focus on the high quality posters only , while in yobit or other low pay rate campaigns you might be satisfied with lower quality posters , because you are compelled to fill the campaign spots.
Pages:
Jump to: