Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Signature Campaign - page 9. (Read 6133 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 04, 2016, 01:02:17 AM
Yobit is good for new member because of daily payment I'll received with it.I want to try other Sig campaign but I need to rank up first before I can join and try it.many member here give negative site when your campaign is yobit which is not good with this forum. I don't think theres a problem what kind of Sig you are belong as long as you don't spam the message you made,
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 04, 2016, 12:34:15 AM
You need to clarify which Betcoin site are you referring to, there is a betcoin.ag campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcoinag-signature-campaign-high-pay-monthly-bonus-special-award-1236667 and theres a Betcoin.tm campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcointm-twitter-campaign-earn-up-to-013-btc-per-month-1286719 not sure if Betcoin.tm capaign is still active since last post on the campaign thread was March 2016

thanks brother. i already fix that issue. Smiley

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
July 04, 2016, 12:28:27 AM
You need to clarify which Betcoin site are you referring to, there is a betcoin.ag campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcoinag-signature-campaign-high-pay-monthly-bonus-special-award-1236667 and theres a Betcoin.tm campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcointm-twitter-campaign-earn-up-to-013-btc-per-month-1286719 not sure if Betcoin.tm capaign is still active since last post on the campaign thread was March 2016
July 04, 2016, 12:19:48 AM
Cryptomixer
jetwin.ps
coinroll
yaclbtc
letitride

There are couples of campigns that are active but they are not in your poll

added. thanks brother
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
July 04, 2016, 12:14:04 AM
Cryptomixer
jetwin.ps
coinroll
yaclbtc
letitride

There are couples of campigns that are active but they are not in your poll
July 04, 2016, 12:00:55 AM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

you are free to suggest more sig camp. and i will add it here..

this thread is poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give

Their so many best campaigns there like bitmixer,coinsbank,crypto games and fortune jack they are paying good amounts of bitcoins to their participants and  they are known long running campaign right here in this furom,

Payrates i dont have time to copy their payment rates Smiley and also your in the wrong section it is better to move it on service discussion so those important threads will not be buried by this one.

i moved it now. sorry for that. but please dont post like that.. you must watch your word . you can said it in a gentle way.

I dont mean any harm to you  just stating my opinion about this thread where should it belong and giving also my opinion on what is the best campaign i notice that is nice to me.

Well if your feel you are been hitted for my opinion well thats not my intention here.

If you read my upper post gently well you can find it harmless post and theirs no insulting intentions stated their.

peace brother.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
July 03, 2016, 11:59:01 PM
In my opinion if you are less than sr.member its yobit. It is fully auto which is nice and a member can earn .0172 a week while full member can earn .028 a week due to the very high post limit. I love this campaign
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 03, 2016, 11:47:52 PM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

this thread is poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give

Their so many best campaigns there like bitmixer,coinsbank,crypto games and fortune jack they are paying good amounts of bitcoins to their participants and  they are known long running campaign right here in this furom,

Payrates i dont have time to copy their payment rates Smiley and also your in the wrong section it is better to move it on service discussion so those important threads will not be buried by this one.

i moved it now. sorry for that. but please dont post like that.. you must watch your word . you can said it in a gentle way.

I dont mean any harm to you  just stating my opinion about this thread where should it belong and giving also my opinion on what is the best campaign i notice that is nice to me.

Well if your feel you are been hitted for my opinion well thats not my intention here.

If you read my upper post gently well you can find it harmless post and theirs no insulting intentions stated their.
July 03, 2016, 11:38:16 PM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
July 03, 2016, 11:35:23 PM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

this poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give
This will be a long discussion as everyone have their own opinion with pay rate, services and specially with behavior of the admin. I may not like a certain campaign manager or "admin" but others may like his/her style of managing the campaign so it depends on each participant of a campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
July 03, 2016, 11:34:26 PM
There already is Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
btw you should really move this topic from services, since it doesnt belong in this section.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 03, 2016, 11:31:12 PM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

Their so many best campaigns there like bitmixer,coinsbank,crypto games and fortune jack they are paying good amounts of bitcoins to their participants and  they are known long running campaign right here in this furom,

July 03, 2016, 11:25:22 PM
the criteria is:

1.pay rate
2.services
3.behavior of admin

this poll is to review all the sig camps running. and determine what kind of services they give
Pages:
Jump to: