Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Signature Campaign - page 4. (Read 6133 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
July 17, 2016, 04:00:49 AM
Regarding YoBit.net's signature campaign - The campaign is getting a lot of hate due to the amount of people spamming.
Personally I am going to leave when another campaign has an open slot.

So regarding an ideal signature campaign feel free to check this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
That's true because of what others doing all members of yobit signature campaign involve.
And I want too to transfer and join in different campaign which is much better than yobit even the pay rate is not too good. Its too difficult to make 20 posts per day. So maybe I can just make 5-10 post only per day. I just wait for other new campaigns come so I can join.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 17, 2016, 03:42:15 AM
It depends on the member on what campaign they like , every campaign have different payout,rates either daily or weekly basis the important thing  is they all have the same motive and purpose even they differ in rates but rules are the same. Its up to you where to choose from you have the freedom  just be sure to be a good member and do contribute to forum so that their payout wouldnt come to waste or useless or shall we say their payout would be worth it on what you post Smiley.. sorry for bad english
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
July 17, 2016, 03:40:26 AM
i love yobit, but would also love to have something in the avatar area that was like that, either way i love yobit, crazy things are happening on the exchange and it is easy to use with hold trading, plus the daily payout in the sig camp is awesome
yeah same here the daily payment is what i love about yobit Cheesy and i like to do some trading works with my earned money from signature campaign its just awesome to do so as you enjoy + earn Cheesy

Yobit is actually good campaign for starters and the only matters their is how participants contribute and make their post look good and not spammy ones, and i think the best campaign really is depend on the user on where he is happy and staying and the very important thing there is they can still earn by participating to that campaign and those campaign will not be closed down.
Yobit is good in the view of daily payments and automated enrollment which must attract both beginners and even veteran members here.

But their pay rates are only good to beginners. The one only drawback which might make anyone to think twice before joining them is there is no second enrollment for the same account. If you leave off their campaign once, you will never be able to join them again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 03:38:47 AM
YoBit pays high but it is not the highest.
The thing is, once you get out of YoBit, you can never go back.
And YoBit is one established site today so I don't want to risk to join another camp even if they pay higher.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 17, 2016, 03:38:36 AM
I just saw a new campaign just started yesterday night with such amazing rates. legendary members getting almost 0.002 per post. and rest of ranks also getting great rates per posts.
the campaign is "HeatLedger" managing by "Lutpin" I think this campaign is the best campaign by payments so far.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 17, 2016, 03:27:35 AM
The best signature campaign is LetItRide because it offers a high amount of payment: about 0.075 per 2 weeks. And it requires experienced posters to join to make sure that their campaign will not be messed. And besides, it doesn't composed of spammers or something. The campaign manager responds to the applications in just a short period of time. And lastly, the payments were not delayed. So all in all. I think it is the best signature campaign.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 17, 2016, 02:43:31 AM
i love yobit, but would also love to have something in the avatar area that was like that, either way i love yobit, crazy things are happening on the exchange and it is easy to use with hold trading, plus the daily payout in the sig camp is awesome
yeah same here the daily payment is what i love about yobit Cheesy and i like to do some trading works with my earned money from signature campaign its just awesome to do so as you enjoy + earn Cheesy

Yobit is actually good campaign for starters and the only matters their is how participants contribute and make their post look good and not spammy ones, and i think the best campaign really is depend on the user on where he is happy and staying and the very important thing there is they can still earn by participating to that campaign and those campaign will not be closed down.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 17, 2016, 01:15:05 AM
Regarding YoBit.net's signature campaign - The campaign is getting a lot of hate due to the amount of people spamming.
Personally I am going to leave when another campaign has an open slot.

So regarding an ideal signature campaign feel free to check this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2016, 12:00:36 AM
Easiest to join, no bureucracy, fast payment, decent rates per post and the possibilite to earn by 20 posts daily: Yobit campaign.

The most forum members prefer Yobit because it's a really awesome campaign, giving many chances to earn money online easily.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 16, 2016, 12:03:43 PM
I'm with yobit since the start and i may never move elsewhere because i like to be with them because as a user you can withdraw everyday unless they forbid which sometimes just take a day or two. its a good thing that we can withdraw any time because you can use your btc right away.
Activity: 382
July 16, 2016, 12:00:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
July 16, 2016, 09:28:54 AM
secondstrade is not bad, they even accept games and rounds posts, but payrate is not the biggest and the weekly post limit could be bigger.

but they are a good campaign
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
July 16, 2016, 09:16:36 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 16, 2016, 05:09:32 AM
i have joined bitvest campaign and it has accepted me even i was a newbie and pay rates are also really very good with luptin as a campaign manager surely this is the best campaign of all the campaign for me..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 16, 2016, 04:59:09 AM
I choose cryptomixer's signature campaign becaus i am member of it more than 10 weeks, and their service is good and they give me the proof about their big volume of bitcoin in reserve.
same here. even I just joined cryptomixer campaign two weeks ago but I really think it is the best campaign in all the campaign since yet. it is also running quite a long time and still continuing. and the rates are very good of them and the maximum posts are also very suitable.
I think the campaigns who have less maximum paid posts are best because they don't support spamming in the forum. and the campaigns with lots of posts or unlimited posts are worst campaigns because they indirectly support spamming in the forum.
Activity: 378
July 16, 2016, 04:36:28 AM
OP I hope you can add Safedice in the list to receive votes.

I may have posted already here about the signature campaign that I participated and I never regret working with great signature campaign managers such as yahoo62278, roslinpl and sfr10. A great campaign requires a great campaign managers and having them on board will surely help a campaign succeed.

I see a lot of users claiming that yobit is a good campaign and for me the only reason why yobit is good is because posts are paid daily but participants are driven to post a lot to meet the maximum posts per day because of the low pay per post.

i updated the list. i have been in vacation thats why i didnt update it..

since yobit is still leading because of unlimited participants they can accept and the pay rate is good.
but lately many users has been spamming just to complete 20 post. hahaha
I had see many good signature campaign better than yobit you don't need to post 20 a day, yobit is good to people who had more time to post but if your too busy better to choose other campaign who had  few post  per week.

Yea YoBit pays low for each post but gives you the opportunity to earn more if you have the time to post more.

Other campaigns focus more on the quality of the posts and how likely the signatures are going to attract visitors and usually pay more than YoBit.

Also YoBit doesn't change their payrates for members above Sr.

yobit will not raise they rate for senieor mem and because it is too pricy for them. they pay a 140 days per and that post quota is a month quota for others.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 16, 2016, 04:29:41 AM

I may have posted already here about the signature campaign that I participated and I never regret working with great signature campaign managers such as yahoo62278, roslinpl and sfr10. A great campaign requires a great campaign managers and having them on board will surely help a campaign succeed.

I see a lot of users claiming that yobit is a good campaign and for me the only reason why yobit is good is because posts are paid daily but participants are driven to post a lot to meet the maximum posts per day because of the low pay per post.

since yobit is still leading because of unlimited participants they can accept and the pay rate is good.
I had see many good signature campaign better than yobit you don't need to post 20 a day, yobit is good to people who had more time to post but if your too busy better to choose other campaign who had  few post  per week.

Yea YoBit pays low for each post but gives you the opportunity to earn more if you have the time to post more.

Other campaigns focus more on the quality of the posts and how likely the signatures are going to attract visitors and usually pay more than YoBit.

Also YoBit doesn't change their payrates for members above Sr.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 16, 2016, 04:23:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2016, 04:14:46 AM
I choose cryptomixer's signature campaign becaus i am member of it more than 10 weeks, and their service is good and they give me the proof about their big volume of bitcoin in reserve.
Activity: 378
July 16, 2016, 04:00:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: