Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign? - page 2. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
March 01, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
I think you just have to look in the thread before, you do not have to create a new thread, but if you really want to find a signature campaign, you can read and try that for you good. I think you do not have to think about the other because it has no manfaanya for you, and you have to be sure of what you follow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
You can try my signature mate! Crowd Machine really looks profitable and got a brighter future and biggest ICO of 2018. It has a unique platform that helps blockchain to execute blockchain smart contracts and decentralized apps to meet any requirements. You can check their CROWD MACHINE PLATFORM at https://www.crowdmachine.com and you will not regret supporting these guys. It is also advertised at coinmarketcap!
looks good advice you pointed out, I just saw about the ico in ICOBench, and their rating is 4.1 https://icoholder.com/en/crowd-machine-18315
worth to be followed Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
maybe you should check projek, Vestarin, Kryll, Iqeon, ObizCoin, I think it is a good project, you can check it yourself on the website
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
I sincerely doubt that you will be able to find such a company. After all, as only one company will be very popular and will be well oplachivatsya, then it will be a lot of participants. Therefore very low reward. I would advise to look not too popular project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
Choose a signature campaign with a good bounty pool or a good pay plus make sure plenty of senior, hero and legendary members are joining that signature campaign because they are more knowledgeable than most of us and also that signature campaign is handled by well known bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
you're jr. member so, I think medic coin is now best signature compaign for you.you should try it now.hope you like this signature compaign.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 07:34:46 PM
There are so many signature campaign and they are all best in their own way. What I suggest is go for a campaign that relates to your values and things you like. As long as this campaign already pass your technical validation. It's very fulfilling once the project that you involve become successful and it's close to your heart then that's a big bonus to be happy. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
I don't know about campaigns with highest rewards, but i know signature campaign with regular rewards. It's OAX. And their token are already traded on exchanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 07:30:46 PM
Hard to say which has highest rewards but if you dig hard enough you can find a reputable one will pay out more often. No point in finding bounties that pay a lot, but eventually never pay out and always end up being scams. That is why I prefer going with the reputable teams, in general.

I agree to you sometimes the bounty project never pay out your hardwork even the reward are huge so meaning Its hard to known which ico project  will be boom in the market or have a great Developer inside.
Always remember if you want sure payment and avoid some scam project join project that manage by some green reputable member.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
Hard to say which has highest rewards but if you dig hard enough you can find a reputable one will pay out more often. No point in finding bounties that pay a lot, but eventually never pay out and always end up being scams. That is why I prefer going with the reputable teams, in general.
Activity: 532
February 28, 2018, 07:21:50 PM
Hey!

you can't get highest reward with you JR. member rank but you can join most bounty campaign because they accept jr.member. you can look at my signature campaign it is run by yahoo.
Activity: 69
February 28, 2018, 07:07:05 PM
what about the gift of IPSX? ICO IPSX seems to be over soon, now it's over 60% for hardcap. hopefully this becomes information for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
signature campaign is a way to get a coin by not buying it but following a project so I think everything will be good that important we get the distribution of prizes and high prices depending on the coins it releases
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 28, 2018, 06:44:41 PM
At the moment, the best signature campaign I participated in is Titan, I hope that the Grain project, whose signature I am now wearing, will also achieve great success!
Activity: 332
February 28, 2018, 06:38:46 PM
Hey!
I think it's a little difficult for now with a signature campaign because your rank is still jr member if there is any doubt it's with a slightly smaller salary that's in my opinion
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 28, 2018, 06:34:02 PM
Hey!
Check telegrams of CryptoVenture or TKCRYPTOS.com. On going and upcoming projects are being updated in their channel. Also, I would suggest that you join social media campaign or any other campaign instead. Your rank does not allow you to wear a signature yet (please correct me if this is no longer true). Hence, you won’t be able to participate in any signature campaign as of the moment. You need to be at least a Member to join sigcamp.

I am on CEDEX and I hope I get a decent pay, but also because I think that there is potential for growth and I don´t mind Hodling for a while if required.
Activity: 476
February 28, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
Hey!
Check telegrams of CryptoVenture or TKCRYPTOS.com. On going and upcoming projects are being updated in their channel. Also, I would suggest that you join social media campaign or any other campaign instead. Your rank does not allow you to wear a signature yet (please correct me if this is no longer true). Hence, you won’t be able to participate in any signature campaign as of the moment. You need to be at least a Member to join sigcamp.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
February 28, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Hey!
Looking for signature campaign requires you to be a regular victor to the service section of this forum but your current rank is too low for you to expect higher pay at the end of the each week if you eventually accepted to participate in any signature campaign. And equally you will need to improve on the quality of your post to pave was for you to get accepted by the campaign Managers.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
I, for my part, can advise, of course, the company to which Zama signed, it is logical. And I will not search the other, as this is a great option for me
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
Check out Sapien signature campaign. They have already raised around 2/3 of hard cap, so it should be a good choice. Plus I like GoNetwork project and they are also have a bounty campaign according to dozens of their signatures around this forum.

Excuse me, that I tell it here, but isn't it true, that they shorten bounty pul x12?
If it isn't - forget it, but I heard a lot of negative discussions in their telegram and even topic against sapien on forum.
May be it's not correct, but before choosing this signature, carefully learn about rules of Bounty Campaign
Pages:
Jump to: