Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign? - page 6. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:09:18 AM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
With your rank on the forum a lot of money will not work, but still I recommend that you take part in the signature campaign from Current.   Wink
Link to the campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1m-airdrop-current-blockchain-streaming-backed-by-mark-cuban-closed-2831598
Activity: 72
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
I like the project OAX. All pays, and ost importantly the coin is already traded on the exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley

you can find it yourself in altcoin bounty thread. there are many campaigns that you can follow according to your rank, the most important you understand what you should do and obey every ico rules and forums. try to find more reading for your understanding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
February 16, 2018, 12:42:02 AM
First, you  will need to do your own due diligence to research about the project. Not because everyone feels it's good, will make you opt in for the campaign. To me I feel the current project is worth wearing their signature. The project has a working product and already their tokensale is successful and payments won't be an issue for them. Good luck with your quest.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:34:03 AM
Just an observation, but it looks like everybody on this site has the Deep Onion signature.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 12:32:07 AM
To join signature campaign i think for the better look in to quality of the project so we have possibility to gain more profit from increasing price. But usually all signature campaign manage by bounty manager Sylon is give highest reward than others but minimum Full Member to join in it.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 12:25:47 AM
Hey!

No signature is best until the project become completely successful and payment done to signature bounty participants, however I will encourage you to join the signature campaign I am doing right now which I think in my own opinion is a good one because of the concept, the condition and terms of reference of the campaign. This is the link to the campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29881594
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 16, 2018, 12:13:11 AM
This is my advice. You can find any good bounty at this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Or you can try to search at this site: https://bountylord.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
Hey!

so it's easier to figure out what good signature campaigns you'll be in, first read your thread carefully and look at the benefits they have and you'll find that total tokens they can share with the participants and you should know your job is right so you get stakes from them
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
the best signature campaign is that I'm working today because there is a lot of payday fees and many enter the signature campaign. The project is still worthy of it unlike other signature campaign posting to be available just one day in the campaign My signature is just 2 post a day.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
Hey!

Hello,
You can visit altcoin bounties and search for good signature campaign. Although it takes  time but be patient. Don't rely to other without looking some campaign. How did you know that it is the best campaign without any idea in some campaign.
Activity: 550
February 15, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
you can see what is the best for you and the secured signature campaigns on these sites https://www.coinschedule.com/ and https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar  the campaigns is still ongoing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 11:47:49 PM
please find needmoney's post here . some bounty has been posted by him.
he is the manager of some bounty that I think always has a good prospect, you can look for some signature campaigns from who accepts your rank to follow.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
February 15, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
look for a signature project that is easy to understand for later use. For example like a signature that I follow is already good and has been running 3 weeks until now looks smooth and will be successful until the end of the campaign
Activity: 160
February 15, 2018, 10:14:59 PM
in my opinion The best signature campaign is a campaign you follow. In addition, who will care about the others because you do not benefit from it. One suggestion is to choose a signature campaign that has a stamp on the number of registrants so it's not too crowded and you'll get the best gifts per share.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
Hey!
What do you mean ICO bounty campaign ? my suggestion to follow the manager who is famous in handling bounty campaign, at least you get paid when follow bounty campaign, big or not it depends on the allocation will be given to signature campaign participants and how much is achieved when the sale token.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 15, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
Hey!

Lots of campaign are good but it depends on how the manager manage it, but if you are planning to join in your current rank status unfortunately you cant even join one of those campaign its rarely for those campaign that will accept your rank and allow you to participate in a campaign, because of the new merit system.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 09:44:49 PM
To find a best signature you just have to read and try to join it because each signature campaign is special which we can earn free tokens by it in the end of the ICO. Just remember every signature camp are the best you just have to explore it to your self 
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
February 15, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Hey!

Secret God's bounty is .1 ETH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-official-secret-god-bounty-campaign-2865636
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 15, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
You really cannot tell in advance which campaign will pay better than others. Oyster Pearls campaign looked as a failed ICO while running and then turned out to be one of the highest rewarding signature campaigns ever. You have to use your intuition, and if it fails, use the mistake to improve your intuition Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: