Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign? - page 4. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
This thread should be in Service Discussion (Altcoins) board, not here.
Why do you look for signature campaigns anyway? You are Jr. Member, you can't even wear a signature.
There are multiple good signature campaigns and multiple threads about this question. There is no need to open a new thread. Just check out others.

He says it right, but from myself I add that every day the flow of information on the forum is very large, so it's worth listening to the elders)
Activity: 336
February 19, 2018, 09:47:27 AM
There are a lot of signature campaigns, but finding a good project is not an easy task and a bit of luck. There are campaigns that do not stand out but have significant rewards. Good luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 19, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
I think first you always have to calculate the profit that you will get and secondly you have to be sure that the project that you promote is worthy and will collect those funds that it need.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
February 19, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley

not much you can do on a bounty campaign
everything will be paid according to someone's rank. and most importantly, do the work according to ico regulations. meet the rules of the forum, always learn to add insight and create enough quality posts. This is what all members of this forum should do
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
there is a website who listed a bounty campaign in this forum. and they give a comment based on their idea the campaign is good or not.
crypto*creed.com/list-of-bounties-of-icos/
here is it. (remove the *)
Thank you for sharing. I will read and see how useful their analysis is.
Activity: 574
February 19, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
For me INS and my recent ICO social media market because they are true not fraud. INS gave me already more tokens I'm just waiting to finish my recent signature campaign to receive another tokens.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 19, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
there is a website who listed a bounty campaign in this forum. and they give a comment based on their idea the campaign is good or not.
crypto*creed.com/list-of-bounties-of-icos/
here is it. (remove the *)
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
Actually , you need to make proper research to find out the signature bounty that you need to join. Go to bitcointalk altcoin section and follow the bounty programs, when a new bounty is announced or the old ones , you need to visit the site and research deeply what the company is all about and what they are trying to achieve and to ascertain whether its worth it.

No one can tell you the best campaign as it stand now.

But sure, the best campaigns are the ones that has a limit/cap to the the numbers of participants
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 19, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
At the moment the coolest signature company was Titanium, and I very much hope that the signature of Grain, which I wear, will also be generous!
Activity: 936
February 19, 2018, 09:23:18 AM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
For juniors, there will not be high payouts anywhere now. The only chance to earn a lot is to join a campaign where very few participants and hope that it will collect a lot of money. Then the payments will be high.
for juniors currently have little difficulty in finding campaigns that provide high rewards because of current very high rank restrictions. but you should be more selective because there are still some campaigns that accept junior participants and ready to pay you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 19, 2018, 09:21:37 AM
Hello!Best campaign is for me now pitch.io tgey create platform where investors can spy they invests and see what happens with projects for more info click on my banner jr.member can to participate and good reward for this bounty.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
KWH is the best signature campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
Hey!
For juniors, there will not be high payouts anywhere now. The only chance to earn a lot is to join a campaign where very few participants and hope that it will collect a lot of money. Then the payments will be high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
it is easy to reach the best signature campaign JoyToken does not save you too much and has a good share because they trust themselves and their projects
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
February 19, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
It's really hard to predict. I joined to KICKCITY signature campaign. I have high expectations. You can think too.

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 19, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
Hey!
NOOB,being jr member and looking for BEST SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN AND HIGH REWARD?go home have skme doughnuts,dont waste our time with this kind of shit..you dont even spend some worthy time in forum and now demanding for campaign.

Best signature campaigns or bounty programs are those bounties that is handled or managed by deadley.

Nice push for this one,maybe this one feed by deadly lol..
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
I think you can go and search the best signature campaign to let yourselves be the first to know all the information that you needed. It is good thing to know first what they are, what their projects like, and what the campaign is all about. First hand information is always the best than second and third Info...
Activity: 420
February 19, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
Best signature campaigns or bounty programs are those bounties that is handled or managed by deadley.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
Hey!

Highest reward? If you are talking about signature bounty campaign by a certain ICO, then how come can we know if that will be a high reward?

Their token price is not reflected to the ICO price but how the community will respond once the token is listed on exchange. It will just give you expectation but in reality it's not the expected value.

But if you are talking on Weekly Bitcoin payment of signature campaign, then Chipmixer campaign is the highest payment campaign so far based on my research. But making an entry there is so difficult so better forget it for the meantime.

Here is everything you needed, the exact answer to your question.
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Great project PECUNIO! About the signature, excellent conditions! The company is already working and is the second stage! I follow the ICO and try to participate in more or less proven companies, I am sure that this company will be a good reward!
Pages:
Jump to: