Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign? - page 3. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:23:39 PM
signature campaign is one of the most allocated campaigns so if you join then choose a project with an interesting website and roadmap and you can read whitepaper then it can be a good reference for you
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 28, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
First of all you must find a campaign which accepts juniors. And then you must pay attention at difference between your stackes and hero/legendary. the less it is, the more you will receive. it is simple math.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
A lot of good signature campaign out there but it is hard to find for those who will accept our rank as Jr.Member only,just like me i cannot even comply the task that are seeking from me because i'm not a full time her in crypto at day time i'm in work.
Activity: 125
February 23, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
This thread should be in Service Discussion (Altcoins) board, not here.
Why do you look for signature campaigns anyway? You are Jr. Member, you can't even wear a signature.
There are multiple good signature campaigns and multiple threads about this question. There is no need to open a new thread. Just check out others.

Jr. members can participate on most signature campaigns available here in the forum unless the an ICO requires higher ranks for participants. Jr. members to Member ranks can't wear and ICO avatar on their profile though.

To OP, please don't expect highest rewards if your rank is still at Jr. Member because the distribution of tokens or stakes for Jr. ranks like us is very low. I suggest that you atleast reach the Full member rank but its quite difficult to achieve that now because of the merit system.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 05:55:34 AM
I don't think bounty campaigns offers signature for JR.Member.
They can't place links in signature.
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
Yeah,just like the author,I am looking for a signature campaign too.
Because my level is low,I wanna find some friendly for the fresh men like me!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 05:44:10 AM
Same question, I think signature make my comment more beautiful  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 04:00:28 AM
I can advise you to take a look at the signature campaign. It is managed by a solid team and the project looks good. I have a high expectation of payments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 03:55:47 AM
It's all about your expectations. the conditions of all signature campaigns are different. Some want to post 10 posts, some 30. Some of the topics they accept are separate from each other. you have to decide yourself, you should also investigate the project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
February 23, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
go for something that is not extremely popular right from the start, but has tremendous explosive potential,

also an ICO where the per share price is low, so price has more chance to make exponential gains.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2018, 03:19:32 PM
I would recommend you to join diw token campain tho its like about 3 more weeks they pay well its like AT LEAST 80$ a week if you are member if you get full you can get up to 180$ i think not sure. check it out.
at least I consider to date the best signature company BABB project, which today has already raised funds to the maximum and sold all its tokens.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 20, 2018, 03:07:43 PM
I would recommend you to join diw token campain tho its like about 3 more weeks they pay well its like AT LEAST 80$ a week if you are member if you get full you can get up to 180$ i think not sure. check it out.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
Will be alot of choice, but mine signature also from  good project and give good reward for signature campaign. To choice any project for signature campaign i usually look in to quality and the fundamental of the project, because when they raised hardcap we can get good reward for bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 19, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
For a Junior member I don´t really know because good ones are kept for member + but I think that maybe Banca or some of the AmaziX campaigns out there.
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
check out helbiz signature campaign I have joined, their terms are reasonable and the project has some true potential so the tokens you get should have decent value no go directly to trash bin Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
Look closely at the fame on the forum. If they are known at the Bitcointalk forum, they have previously engaged in other block-start-ups and have a high-quality response from users of high rank, that is, every chance of success. It will be great if there are photos and links to personal social network developers. Videoconferencing or webinars demonstrate even better the contact of developers with investors.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 19, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
You need to have a higher rank bitcointalk account for you to achieve higher rewards in signatures,jr.members doest earn much compare to hero accounts actually an average stakes for hero/legendary account is equal to 7 jr.accounts so you need to rank up first before you achieve more stakes,but it seems impossible now because today ranking here is a lot of harder because of the merit system.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
February 19, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley

now many campaigns that you can follow. but I doubt you can get a big reward, you need to know. each signature campaign will be paid according to work and rank. so the possible rewards for jr.member are not so great.
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
February 19, 2018, 02:27:21 PM
Hello everyone! I'v read this thread and realized that everyone basically advertises the company in which he is involved. But that unfortunately doesn't mean it's the best signature campaign.

I've been thinking about it, and I've come up with an interesting way that might help with choosing a signature campaign. A little later I will publish a topic on this issue. All you'll be waiting in the discussion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
Signature  campaign  with the highest  reward can be determined from the total distribution allocated to bounty and to signature as a whole. If more than 35% of bounty distribution is allocated to signature then it might be a great reward, and secondly  check the spreadsheet  to see if the number of participants are not plenty, since that will reduce  your reward.
Pages:
Jump to: