Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 59. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 10, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I am not confident in order to save my money. I am a lousy person with money. I have read this thread and maybe I will do the tips from this forum community.
it is difficult to really save money, especially if there is a possibility that a person needs a lot in life. Thus, saving is almost impossible, because it is necessary to establish a good first earnings for entering the personal budget, And even then you can think about saving.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I am not confident in order to save my money. I am a lousy person with money. I have read this thread and maybe I will do the tips from this forum community.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
My best tip for you on saving money is to store it in a good and trustable wallet and try not to spend it in unneccesary things and also try to make more money here by simply joining signature campaigns and promote that particular campaign for you to be paid.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
January 10, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
yes i need to know what most safe and most famous  method to safe my money
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
If you really want to save money, put it in a time deposit savings in a bank so that you can't really use the money until the end of the allotted time limit you've given the bank. Or just give the money to a trusted friend or family where you he/she can put your money in a safe place and can give it to you if you'll need it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 01:12:09 PM
The very best method to saving money is to create a Spending Plan or a Budget (learn how to make a budget). With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save. This method takes a little bit of work at the beginning and a check-up every year or two, but it works.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
Personally, getting help from someone you know is better. Disciplining your self is hard but super worth it if you really want to save. Keep a tight budget for your personal expenses. Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
You can put it on a locked long term invest or just ask someone close to you to hold it for you because i am pretty sure that you will have the urge to use it. Every time you get the money you can deposit a half of it.
it's really true and if I was also so, better to invest the money because every investment it can get money from where I want to invest my money. so it's best to save that money by investing money
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
January 10, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
I got this advice from my friend. Everytime I earn a crypto from freelancing or earning from trading. I am separating the 1% of it from a wallet. 1% sounds cheap and too little, but someday the crypto value might grow into thousands.

Activity: 32
January 10, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

Earning money is good and spending money is good as well, knowing that all people who has bitcoin earning more than minimum salaray wage. Learn the habit of needs and wants, as we all know that needs is our daily battle, our fuel to drive our life. Wants is just a extra toppings in your life., it's just give colors in your daily battle. Don't spend money when after you bought it you will not use it anymore, invest money that will help you in a long run, spend to insurances so that when you grow old you will have a money. Don't be deceive my material things, rather make it a way to warn more money, not to spend it because you want it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
Always make the right decision if you want to own anything, there is always a wallet to keep the savings and never use it.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
For me not saying that i am a good handler of money and good at making money but the best tip that i can give to all of you is that if you have some wages now. it is better to save your savings first before buying anything else because in the future you can use it in anything you've wanted.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
If you want to save money you can turn your savings into any altcoin, then transfer it to a hard wallet and take it away after a certain time you take it out.
The best way to save money is to stop spending unnecessary things, I think that's a good way since we are spending so much money now and wastefully. Without proper adjustment, it is very difficult to manage money
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 10, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Well there is some instances that pwople were better when they have already earn money, cause they experienxe already what does it feel to sacrifice, hard works and sleepless nights, so they tend to save most of the money and some people take notes, but some of the people became contented and stop working which is not good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 10, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
You can put it on a locked long term invest or just ask someone close to you to hold it for you because i am pretty sure that you will have the urge to use it. Every time you get the money you can deposit a half of it.
Activity: 35
January 10, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
Pay Yourself First.Set up an auto debit from your checking account to your savings account each payday. Whether it's 10$ every two weeks or $100, don't cheat yourself out of a healthy long-term savings plan.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
Any time you get money, just put 20% right away to a saving account;
If you really suck at controlling yourself not to touch it, ask someone else to hold it for you, or put it into a locked long term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
January 10, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
If you want to save money coming from bitcoin.I'll suggest that 30% of you're profits to be save and 20% for investment 50% for you're daily needs expenses etc. in that percentage you will control your money in a monthly routine.
That is right, we should learn to value the things we have, save money as much as you can because in time we will need money so we have to have at least money to support emergency that will come in our life. We have to handle money wise as if it was our last money.
Activity: 123
January 10, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
If you want to save money coming from bitcoin.I'll suggest that 30% of you're profits to be save and 20% for investment 50% for you're daily needs expenses etc. in that percentage you will control your money in a monthly routine.
Activity: 77
January 10, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
You need a budget your expenses, you need to control your self not to buy the things that you dont need, because now a days some people buy things or gadgets or what so ever just to say that they are indemand or they are part of society.
Pages:
Jump to: