Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 80. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 12:29:24 PM
The tip to save your money is to determine the target money you will save every month, always check your monthly expenses, and then is set aside your money when needed when there is a sudden need.
Activity: 224
December 14, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
My trick in maximizing my money is by investing. I need to know what kind of investment, security and profit and sustainable benefits. My way in economizing money is by arranging my finance. I will use my money according to my need. I will not use my money to buy something that is not important.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:48:04 AM
Many ways to save money, if my version set aside our wages or income for savings or investment. We must also keep costs, we must be able to distinguish where needs and wants, my advice needs to be prioritized first because mandatory, most people who can not resist desire, that's what makes our finances leak.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 14, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Budget! that's the best way to save money, all your expenses remove from your wages and take your savings there and all expenses in that way you can save more .
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 11:42:58 AM
What I mention might seems pretty risk involved, but one could not get an opportunity to save in a better way than this. It's good to save each and everything in the form of bitcoin or some cryptocurrency. This will help you earn good profit, for what you have saved. Such an earning could never be got through any other means.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 14, 2017, 11:41:20 AM
Saving money should not be Income - Expenses = Savings, It should be Income - Savings = Expenses
Saving money from left overs will make it hard for you save and hit your target because your expenses may take all of the money you have then nothing is left for saving, so better set aside the money right away for savings and whatever is left will be used for the expenses until next payday.
Activity: 98
December 14, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
This is a simple question to answer on how to save money.
in the 1st place you should have a good income not higher than your expenses because if your expenses is more higher than your income its a loss you might be broke/try to borrow money from other persons.
2nd you must be wise you should budget your allowance.
3rd you must give priority to your needs than to your wants because "needs" means you need it like food,clothing, etc. than to your "wants" example you still have a phone right now but you want a iphone X then its happened that you have a money from your salary then you buy that i phone X. In other day you dont have money already so its a bad idea for buying iphone X because you dont save any money from your salary already.
To save money is hard because you need to decipline yourself.
Remember this line if you see people have good clothes, have good phone ,having a good time
Dont be jealous at them because they dont have a savings while you busy earning and saving money so that if you need money in the future you have earnings or savings to get.
Those good time, those good clothes, those good phone will faded but the savings that you save will not fade.
Activity: 243
December 14, 2017, 11:20:52 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

If you want to save money,you can less you're expenses in  daily routine or monthly.then if you already less that,you can now invest in bitcoin or buy it a coin and hold it in a long term.bitcoin is a high profits than to save you're money in a bank.its low interest if you save it in bank.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2017, 11:18:53 AM
Well if you want to save money just keep saving 20% of your income in bank ,or if your income can not save 20 % maybe 10% ,the most important is you have save money everyday and i know this will be a big help after a year Or if you want hold bitcoin for a year.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 14, 2017, 11:17:42 AM
there is a lot of strategy to save your money dont buy unneccesary things if that is not needed,discipline your self make a plan how to spend your money priority your daily needs,you can invest your money into a bussiness so that you can earn more profit if you have extra money save it in the bank and more more profit will come.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
December 14, 2017, 11:14:08 AM
The best tip on saving money is a way which you can save but nearly impossible to withdraw it Grin
If we consider some way to saving such as; saving in a bank for a certain time (deposit), keep your wealth in gold or saving in form of cryptocurrency or even saving in form of investment such as buy a land, build a business or buy some ASICs for mining.
I would recommend to saving money in every way you can achieve, but for a start, just buy some fractions of bitcoin or as much as you can and keep it on paper wallet which may be harder to spend it instead of keeping it on exchanges wallet or web wallet.
Activity: 168
December 14, 2017, 11:01:57 AM
If you want to aabe money then first you must pay your debts. Then set your saving goals that are attainable but still challenging enough. Even though you’re saving, don’t forget to also pay yourself a treat once in a while.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 14, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
You have also option for saving your money is to put it in a reliable investment either for some short term or long term investment where your money can earn double or more. Investing your money here in bitcoin is a good move.  People here are earning and saving a lot  as well  depending on their time,  motivation and strategy. 
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:25:17 AM
My best tip on saving money is try not to have extra expenses, Just priorities your needs. then save money before anything else. in that way i can say you can manage your money as well for the future.
Activity: 210
December 14, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

I only have one tip for you. Since we're talking about money, I'm assuming it's fiat. So here's my tip for you. Invest your money in bitcoins and then hold it. That's it. Hold it for as long as you can. Avoid unnecessary usage of your funds. Only use it if it is an emergency or if you urgently need money. With bitcoin, you'll earn profits while saving it and by "profits", I mean lots of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
December 14, 2017, 10:03:33 AM
I want to give just one example so that we can save money that is usually when we are having a lot of money we forget to save and more likely to membelisuatu which is not too important. it may be that way of thinking that we have to change.
Activity: 52
December 14, 2017, 10:03:18 AM
My best tip on saving money is to discipline your self on spending money, Just priority your needs and then saving before your own expenses. Therefore you can manage your money well to save for the future. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 14, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

There is no easy way to save money and everyone knows that. People are good at being consumers; that’s what we do, and we always have the urge to buy whatever is the latest in the market. To save money, you have to set your priorities and learn to discipline yourself. You must create a barrier between your wants and needs so to speak.

If need to save you will hold the bitcoin. Wait for the bitcoin prices high. If bitcoin prices will be high then you will sell it 50%.it will help to for you future saving process. Bitcoin pricess change the day by day. So you will need the bitcoin prices information you will check the market places it good to helpful for the future growth. You will learn some ideas from bitcoin future pricess. Bitcoin pricess information help to you for plan to work and saving to future investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

There is no easy way to save money and everyone knows that. People are good at being consumers; that’s what we do, and we always have the urge to buy whatever is the latest in the market. To save money, you have to set your priorities and learn to discipline yourself. You must create a barrier between your wants and needs so to speak.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
My advice for you how to save money is very simple. Be responsible and wise. Being responsible is the first way on how to save money. If youre responsible enough, you will only spend your money to some important things and not on the things you only want. Also, it can help you tempt or stop yourself by spending to much money to anything. Being wise is also a key in saving money. It can help you save a lot of money by knowing what and when to buy all the things that you need.
Pages:
Jump to: