Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 83. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
i think you need to try manage you money, usually i manage my money with make a limit per day, so right now i tryt to limit my self with $10 / day, so in the end of month i can save the rest of the money
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 13, 2017, 10:03:18 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Oh I think it was a nice strategy to control your expenses and save more.
But aside from that you could also try to save money using the traditional way of saving.
Like having a saving box where you can put a 10% of your income.
By this you can save little by little. Until you doesnt notice that the amount your saving are already big enough.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 13, 2017, 09:46:16 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Based on my personal experience, there are some things that can support a person to be able to set aside some of his income to be saved.
- Reduce excessive lifestyle. This can be the cause of the difficulty of someone to save his money as saving. Stop now, lifestyle will not run out, every day there will be a new thing, You will not die for not following the lifestyle.
- Determine the target you want to achieve with your savings, Write on a paper, then stick it in the mirror, so that it can remind you every day. The target is something you really want until you're willing to leave something else for your target. For example, Married, Buy Houses, Buy Vehicles and others.
- Do not always keep too much money in your wallet, keep it in moderation. Sometimes, when there is money that we hold, there are many things that we remember to buy.  Grin

Hope this helps.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 13, 2017, 08:29:00 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I suggest that , always keep your goal in your head , imagine you save it for a cause because that's my , or how I do it so I can value the money that i have , how i save it something like that.
Some of us wasting money from the material things , and I suggest too that don't waste your money to the things , that just for fun or just for you , and then have a control to yourself , imagine or say to yourself , I need to save it for a cause.
Remember some of us didn't value their money , they just waste it without a doubt , try to invest and then save it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
December 13, 2017, 08:01:26 AM
Divide your money piece by piece and follow your  priorities at first and put aside the other possible expenses to earnings. After putinf aside whats the left money after giving a priority needs put your remaining money on your savings account and be rensposible to not touch it until its emergency. Dont put your money or keep it just to make sure of the rainy days you must have to ewrn for your investment wether its digital and reality like real estate although you might want to pick the most reliable for a lesser risk involved.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 07:37:42 AM
How? What is the best tip to save a money first in first most we need to thrifty becuase now a days our environmental price is high level to buy any things that we need. So we need to keep and thrift our money to save a best and power money.

Binting who know what you wanted to say with your comment, only thing
I understand is that prices are going high and that is true.
   To start saving you need to have sources of income in the first place, when
you set up you income all you need to do is to spent less then your income is
and difference is your saving. In any other way where your income is lower from
your expenses you will not be able to save.
   Saving is not a since, work to have more monthly incomes, and control your
needs to spent less money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 13, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

Try not to go outside of your house, cuz instances of you spending money outside is higher than you think. ALSO, just like me, get rid of ur bf or gf if u have one in order to save more bucks, cuz relationships sucks, but thanks to that i found bitcoin and now i am here in your post.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 13, 2017, 07:33:39 AM
This is some thing that me and my friends have been doing since we used to be so broke. Let's say you really really want an iPhone X. Obviously, you don't really need that exact phone. You can be content with the current phone that you have, right? What we do is that we think if we want to buy it. But that's the only thing we do. We just keep on thinking if we want to buy it. Of course the answer is yes. But that doesn't mean that we're going to buy it. We just let ourselves think what it want, want what wants, until that desire for that thing dies. It's tried and tested and it never failed. Today, you might want something but tomorrow, you might simply forget about it. I remember really wanting to buy a handheld (PSP). I was so broke and was willing to do everything just to have it. But then time has passed and I simply forgot that I wanted that thing. The desire for the thing was lost even without buying it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 07:31:35 AM
How? What is the best tip to save a money first in first most we need to thrifty becuase now a days our environmental price is high level to buy any things that we need. So we need to keep and thrift our money to save a best and power money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 06:58:46 AM
It is important to convey the financial plan in the circles of life, part ought to go to the aggregation, bar unconstrained buys, in light of the fact that these are a bit much buys! Continuously think about every one of your occurrences and earnings and attempt to break down them and change in accordance with your own particular inclinations! Bencrolle administration is an awesome thing for regular day to day existence
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 13, 2017, 06:50:45 AM
I will save my money by buying bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin is increasing in its value. Besides one of my tricks to save money is by differentiate between needs and desires. I will spend money as needed not because of unimportant desires.

Bitcoin will be help to for the save the money. Bitcoin will be share more information to the people growth and it help for plan to work. Bitcoin is easy to use and easy way to exchanges any country currency. You will save in bitcoin. wait for pricess increas then you sell it. You will get more profit and get more information.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2017, 06:46:23 AM
i think saving money every day is totally a hard ,  i am a average person in our country and its hard to me to divide the money everyday with change. so i try to discipline my self to do not to spend too much money every day, the most important thing is to priority the main daily needs and keep on saving the rest of money you have left everyday, thats it. so i save 10% of my daily budget for the whole month, and its effectively to do.
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
December 13, 2017, 06:40:21 AM
I will save my money by buying bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin is increasing in its value. Besides one of my tricks to save money is by differentiate between needs and desires. I will spend money as needed not because of unimportant desires.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
December 12, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

I prefer the first one of saving first and then what is left is to be budgeted for the expenses. This is called paying yourself first. In this way, you are sure that you will always have an amount save because if you do it the other way around when you have to budget for the expenses first and then save whatever is left, more often than not you will not have savings because you always have the option to get your money and spend on something because it is in your mindset that whatever is left is for the savings. If you put it in savings first then you will think that whatever you have in your wallet is the only amount you have for the time being so you would resist on spending.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
December 12, 2017, 10:02:10 PM
Its all about being responsible with yourself. Being responsible starts with knowing what is the most important thing to do and to avoid. For example, if youre responsible enough with your money, you will just spend it to buy some important things and stuffs you need. You will not spend too much to the things you only want but you doesnt really need. Being responsible is also being wise and manageable. You can be wise in spending your money and also you can be able to manage your time, effort as well as your money too.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
there are some tricks to save money.
-do not buy unnecessary
-calculate monthly expenses
-if there is more money directly saved
-and do not wasteful
Activity: 182
December 12, 2017, 08:26:09 PM
well... if you have a lot of money you have to move slowly for buying anything just buy what you need not all,and the others you can save it,and wait again for your next salary.
Activity: 301
December 12, 2017, 07:40:37 PM
I think we should keep all of them in the bank account or you can send savings. That is the safest way and can help you earn some money after a long time. But the main problem here is that it will save you a lot of money
Activity: 387
December 12, 2017, 07:37:05 PM

Do not buy the things that are not include innthe basic needs and the things that are not important. By that, you will limit your expenses and can save for your future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:05:52 PM
For me, exchanging money for bitcoin is saving your money. You will get profit while your savings is in bitcoin. If the price starts to go down, exchange it to cash then buy again when it reaches its lowest price. I might say trading is like saving your money but you will have to be alert on the price of bitcoin.

Yes, it is also true. But if you want not to lose any amount then you can just save it for a long time and don't exchange it so you can have a lot of money in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: