Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 82. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Saving money is hard if you don't have discipline on managing your expenses, you should control your self by spending on things that you don't necessary need.
Here the list I made to save money:

• Be practical don't spend on things that you don't need
  • After you receive your salary save it and use the extra money for your personal expenses, some people spend first before saving and that is bad
  • Create a passive income that will sustain you personal expenses
  • Invest your savings, I think it is good if your money is moving to gain profit
  • Make a plan or list
  • Dont spend on things that drops value easily
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 13, 2017, 10:55:24 PM
I think no need best tip on saving money, it because this all about with self- discipline on how to manage and control your money. It is in your decision when and where do you want to spend your money, because if you collect some tips but you will not able to use or apply it. and yours continue spend your money for the things that it' s not important. I think the tips is useless.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 10:39:15 PM
There are many things to do In order to save your money first is manage your money properly avoid buying nonsense thing 2nd don't spend your money too much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 13, 2017, 10:07:38 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

For me i think the best way to save money is do not spend your money into a expensive coin.. try to convert it to btc and do the long term in btc... without spending money in btc it will grow you only have to do ia wait till bitcoin increase value..
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 13, 2017, 09:17:51 PM
Hi everyone.  I have a simple tips here in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.  
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 13, 2017, 09:12:43 PM
I do not think there are any tips to save your money if you do not really want to save money. Try to set the task and try to do it that will help you in saving your money.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
December 13, 2017, 09:00:51 PM
Best tip on saving money is don't spend too much. Spend money on necessary and important things. If you don't need that thing don't buy it. Spend money for things that are needed and not on things that will just give you treatment for a short time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 13, 2017, 08:38:17 PM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

On this time, we can not really believe in people like a friend or other to save your own money. How if they take your money?
But if you are very sure that you can believe your friend, so it not bad idea.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 08:30:55 PM
To save money we can do in the bank, or by way of investment, because the investment can be said effective because of money would not be possible to pieces of like in the bank of each month will in the load cost the administration, while investment will not in the load administration, especially if the investment with the house, despite having to pay taxes, but the number of the tax if seen wouldn’t amounted to pieces of administration at the bank, and if you want in selling price sell the house will continue to ride every year and the price of us as buy with a price of selling after we bought a few years would be very seen the price difference of her
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 13, 2017, 08:22:38 PM
First is that have a self-discipline don't by any unnecessary things, things that are not needed because its a ways of money. Be practical don't waste your money.
Saving money is not that easy task for one's person who doesn't really experience saving money from the stary. To ensure that you will save your money then make it mandatory or set it as a rule for your self. Learn to budget if there is time management there should be also money monagement manage your money wisely.
Then if you earn enough and you want it to grow even more then invest it to some trusted company.
Activity: 168
reading.......
December 13, 2017, 07:36:03 PM
Have yourself a separate savings account and save some percentage of it after the payments of your work have been received and label them as cant touch this. This method is kind of tricky cause i know you will not follow it but first you need to change your mindset and have an attitude of a business man . Stay always broke.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 13, 2017, 07:26:41 PM
Thinking our self that not all the time we have an abundant income nor it have a continuous coming in of profit to our wallet and sometimes we've experience of nothing. To make this scenario from not happening to us, it is better if we save money those time or every time time that we have excess money. Because saving is very important, as it serves as a back-up support in times of emergencies and financial problems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 07:06:54 PM
To save money. You can set aside some portion of your active income every payday, let say about 20% and put in on Bitcoin. Wait for another year or more before opening your BTC wallet.

Some of my friends who put few buck on BTC and after 2 years, they open their wallet and awesome thing happen, we never expect the gain/profit for that short period of time.

Their 510$ turn to 12090$ in just two years.
Activity: 276
December 13, 2017, 06:58:01 PM
Have a coin bank in your own house. It is effective. I did this since I was a kid and it is really effective. All your change from buying things put it in the coin bank. It will start small but it you will realize that it is good. Also try saving to banks to earn more. It has the same essence as saving in coin banks.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 06:47:40 PM
Be patient and never panic even if something is not going like you want it to go just stay calm and think possitive! It is a key to earn some more dollars for me!
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 06:46:40 PM
If you have a Job . Keep the 30% of your money . Do it every 15 days of a month you can save a money. That money you will save will be for emergency only . If you have a emergency the go out some money and buy a medicine .
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Try not to go outside of your house, cuz instances of you spending money outside is higher than you think. ALSO, just like me, get rid of ur bf or gf if u have one in order to save more bucks, cuz relationships sucks, but thanks to that i found bitcoin and now i am here in your post.
lol you can still spend your whole money even you are inside the house. we are live in the digital era now where everything could be done remotely online. so it was not a good and effective way to save your money properly .

set a future plan and save 30% the money you have earned every month , 60% for daily expense and spend what it left as an extra.

The best tips on saving money is not to spend so much on expensive things might got to you if you always going in the malls and anything. The only thing is being practical today's generation.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 13, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

Try not to go outside of your house, cuz instances of you spending money outside is higher than you think. ALSO, just like me, get rid of ur bf or gf if u have one in order to save more bucks, cuz relationships sucks, but thanks to that i found bitcoin and now i am here in your post.
lol you can still spend your whole money even you are inside the house. we are live in the digital era now where everything could be done remotely online. so it was not a good and effective way to save your money properly .

set a future plan and save 30% the money you have earned every month , 60% for daily expense and spend what it left as an extra.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
December 13, 2017, 01:06:18 PM
I'm saving till I was a little kid, because my parent's teach me about finances. I know that for someone are little hard to put some money into saving account when they got salary, but for me it is habit. I put around
80% salary on bank saving account.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2017, 10:55:30 AM
first of all you should have strong comitment how to manage your money because if you don't have it then very difficult to do so but i personally always be saving 30% from my salary every months and indeed first time is so difficult because have to minimize my spending but with good habit then eventually i can made it
Pages:
Jump to: