Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 78. (Read 7720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2017, 11:17:45 AM
Save even when you don't need to.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2017, 09:50:31 AM
In my country there is a popular challenge that became viral on social networking sites, the challenge was called a 52 weeks challenge in which a person must start saving with only $1 and the next week, the money should increased x2 and again increased x2 in the third week and so on until they finished the 52 weeks. These kind of challenge has many different versions depending on a person's goal. But still, it depends on a person if he or she will be persistent and committed with the goal to save money.
Activity: 194
December 15, 2017, 09:03:13 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
So for me, actually I don't know any kind of tricks or techniques on how to save money effectively, but for me ,I believe that as long as you are motivated to save your money you can save it. Because Motivation always drive a person to be better on what he/she wanted to become. So maybe, if they can find their own motivation on what they really want to have or what they want to achieve, I guess they can save,they can save a little amount and a big amount for the better..
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 15, 2017, 09:02:52 AM
For me, the best tip on saving money is to control your money and try to manage it very well. Don’t buy the things that you don’t need or you don’t want to use it’s a waste of money and effort. I’m saving my money by managing the things that I want to buy and knowing what is more important. It is simple just buy the things you need and don’t just buy the things you want.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
December 15, 2017, 09:00:36 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I have a tips for saving money, if you have money it is better to invest in bitcoin becuase bitcoin is valuable, so unless you save your money in the bank, it much better to invest. You dont have to work, all you need is to wait, it is also similar to saving bit, invest in bitcoin is triple you money.
I don't usually buy all the things I want, unless I really need it, but if I still have I won't buy new just to let it see from other people that I have money or that I have new things, and don't usually hang out with my friends so I cannot spend more than my allotted allowance for a day or week, I am strict when it comes to money so I can save, it is a matter of discipline.
Activity: 168
December 15, 2017, 08:50:12 AM
I have a tips for saving money, if you have money it is better to invest in bitcoin becuase bitcoin is valuable, so unless you save your money in the bank, it much better to invest. You dont have to work, all you need is to wait, it is also similar to saving bit, invest in bitcoin is triple you money.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 08:46:17 AM
So in my own,my tip is trying to save money even for just a little amount or even a big amount, and if I can make big money, then I will save half of the total amount and of my money,I will not use that money to spend for the things that there not have a value or things that I don't need. We all know thaf we have many options for making the money especially if we can do many things from cryptocurrencies so we can make big money. but it depends on how good you save the money and how can you manage your money . And also do not just spend your money for fun. I think if we can save from a little amount, in the end, we can make our saving become bigger and thats great to hear!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
December 15, 2017, 08:45:50 AM
First what people need to understand, there is difference between saving and renunciation. Most of people think that renunciation is same as saving... well its not. Saving is when you have some extra cash and decide to save it and not spend it on something that you do not need. With that out of the way, we can talk how to save money.
There are things that people can do in order to reduce amount of money they spend, all of those things will be small, but when put together they form considerable amount of money. First thing that comes on my mind is electricity. People tend to leave light on for no reason, and that is not just that. There are other electronic devices that could lower bill for electricity. Second and maybe even more important thing is, people tend to buy things they do not need. At the end all comes to self control and a bit of thinking.
So sit down, think where your money is going and what you do not need. When you cut lose of all things that are unnecessary, you will understand that you have extra money. And that money you can save or after some time invest in something else.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

First you must have a goal. Goal on how much will you save per day, per week or per month. You must have commitment to yourself and be serious about these. In order to these you must discipline your self. And motivate yourself that the reason why you are saving money is for yourself also. Your future is in your hands so don't let it be wasted
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
December 15, 2017, 08:44:57 AM
I think the most effective way of saving money is if you limit your expenses, so for example you are earning a certain amount and instead of getting money based on your daily needs you set aside like 20% out of your income and that’s where you get your daily expenses or even weekly expenses like groceries and all. The rest would be for saving, that’s how I manage my income and I hope it would work out for you too.
I believe with that also to limit our expenses but I would suggest that not to limit our sharing to every people, make sure to invest to those who are in need, and a good karma will follows you. Open an account that will hold your money for a long time just like other people are doing especially rich person, they have different accounts for disbursements and income.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 08:39:51 AM
I think the most effective way of saving money is if you limit your expenses, so for example you are earning a certain amount and instead of getting money based on your daily needs you set aside like 20% out of your income and that’s where you get your daily expenses or even weekly expenses like groceries and all. The rest would be for saving, that’s how I manage my income and I hope it would work out for you too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 15, 2017, 08:28:21 AM
Saving money is really hard if you really need a money to use it for all of your expenses. A good way to save money is by budgeting your money your money everyday and always put any price of money in your online wallet or in any kind of jar for you to have an extra money in any kind of emergency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
December 15, 2017, 06:55:21 AM
Best tip on saving money is, to having  budget on your income, if you  are salary earner, after you received your salary, you set aside some  like 30% of your salary as saving, The  remain 70% can be use for your day to day spending. Secondly the best tip on saving money is by INVESTING your income on profitable venture, like bitcoin, engage in both money  and capital market.
Activity: 126
December 15, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

My tips for saving lots of money is to not buy the things that are not important, learn how to have many passive incomes, and learn every aspects of earning money.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2017, 06:36:18 AM
Best tip in saving money ? For me, make sure to discipline yourself, Make sure you have the character to manage simple things, And do you know how to handle money in small amount. If you can do it then the better in big amounts:)
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 15, 2017, 06:03:55 AM

Of course we have to have a plan in advance so we can save money well. The best tip to save money,of course you must have good discipline and determine your priority needs.
If you have income,set aside some of your money for you to save and some to buy your daily needs.
buy the things you just need and do not buy too many things that are not important.
Activity: 38
December 15, 2017, 04:55:05 AM
why now we work? definitely the answer is to get the money at once to meet our daily needs. besides that we also have to save or save some money we make our future later, because in the future our requirement is not less but even more and more. therefore we must be wise to use the money for useful purposes. do not use for something that is not useful or important.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
December 15, 2017, 04:52:04 AM
When we receive money we sort them by envelopes. This method helps to plan your finance. Envelop can called like flat, food, clothes, Bitcoin)
You are right because most of the time we need to sustain our financial needs that's why it turn into paper money where we can buy foods, clothes and etc. But lets think about investment too. Just invest some of it.
Activity: 14
December 15, 2017, 04:50:49 AM
The best way to save money is thru the bank. Know your prioritiy first before spending money to not so important things such as our luxury, but im not saying that you should not spoil yourself and enjoy your earnings, but be wise enough on handling your income.
Activity: 24
December 15, 2017, 04:47:06 AM
When we receive money we sort them by envelopes. This method helps to plan your finance. Envelop can called like flat, food, clothes, Bitcoin)
Pages:
Jump to: