Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 86. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
December 11, 2017, 06:45:44 AM
we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
Tip to save money and difficult, because my life is completely different from yours, my economy is also different from yours, what can be economics here in my country can be something relatively cheap there in yours.

But I do take some measures to save some money here, I ride my bicycle as much as possible (since the country where I die pay one of the most expensive gasolines), general outings for parties, bars and etc were exchanged for camps or marathons for movies At home, I also opt to do some extra work, which gives me a lot of money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 06:41:30 AM
The very best method to saving money is to create a Spending Plan or a Budget (learn how to make a budget). With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save. This is how the world’s largest corporations do it and this is how most of the world’s successful business people do it. This method takes a little bit of work at the beginning and a check-up every year or two, but it works.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 04:56:08 PM
we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
Saving is no doubt very much necessary for all of. We need money most of time and there comes certain occasions once you lack enough money in order to meet your needs. At that time, we realize the importance of saving money. The best practice which can help you in saving of money is to divide your income or salary into three parts. A mongst those, save one part and do nothing with that money until necessary.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 08:48:48 AM
This is only my opinion.. i think this will be helpful to lot of people. saving money is very important activity in our day to day life. my first tip is spend your money for you and your family needs. not too much fancy things. you need to focus your future by saving money. second one is "be gentle" . this is important when you spending your money and saving money. do not be a greedy one. always be gentle. i think these tips will help you
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 08:47:45 AM
The best way is when you think in buy something but you don't need to live, just don't buy it

don't buy brands, buy for your neccesity
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 10, 2017, 08:40:33 AM
First thing, make a list if your monthly fixed expenses like phone bill, electricity bill, food and etc and always include saving in your monthly fixed expenses, and believe it or not, writing all your expenses will help you to evaluate your expenses and can make you save money, try to split your money into detail it can help you to tighten up your budget
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 10, 2017, 08:38:31 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Saving money is necessary for us to have a better and secured future. Well for me, the best advise that I can give you regarding that matter is to spend all your money and earnings wisely. Buy only the things that you need rather than the things that you just want. Have and enough budget for the whole week and make plans about it. Always think of the better ways to spend your money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 10, 2017, 08:34:23 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Everytime you receive your salary or monthly income you should have a formula like this :
1st  savings.               - 20%
2nd emergency fund - 10%
3rd spending.             - 70%
                                     = 100%

You should first to keep 20% savings, then 2nd the 10% emergency fund and the last will be the spending of the remaining 70%. This will ensure savings and emergency spending in the future preventing debt.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 08:19:35 AM
oh. oh. i am not very good in saving money but my mother in law is a very good money saver. she separate everyday a small amount of their money income and when the small amount become thousand and no matter what happened she will not bring out that money and bring it to the bank and deposit it. and till now she has a big amount of money at the bank and save it for her grand childs for their studies.
Activity: 31
December 10, 2017, 08:18:45 AM
Allways when you get some money, send some of it to savings(whatever it may be). Also when buying something in bulk it allmost everytime saves you money in the long term.
Activity: 33
December 10, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

Invest whenever you get the chance. Take risk and always remember to learn from other's failure and use it to be wise in making decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
December 10, 2017, 08:00:55 AM
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
Like a word I once heard, spend less today, so you can spend more tomorrow. It is as simple as that.
People live for the moment and to impress, forgetting that, when they start having an issue, no one will be bothered about them. The first thing is for one to know his or her limits and try as much as possible to save for investments while working hard. Being prudent is a skill that must be learned, and it takes a lot of discipline.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:10:39 AM
Tip 1: never saving your money
Why?
Because saving means to destroy your money. You can not be rich if you just saving and saving and saving. Billionaire use their free money to invest in other things which can make them rich. Try to do that. Find something to invest your money
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 10, 2017, 04:21:17 AM
I think and in my opinion try to disipline yourself because its started to yourself by doing some management in your financial. Like list all your needs not want, that you needed to buy. Everytime you want to buy something, think many times like is it useful before you buy it. And most important thing save more money before buying something. If you have enough money think the business or investment or trading that posible youve gonna enter to have back up or source of income someday.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
December 10, 2017, 04:08:22 AM
Keep track of your expenses, be organize and gather all of your data. Through this, you will have an idea on how much do you really spend on food, rent, utilities, clothing, etc. After that, study carefully if you're spending just right on things that you need and limit your budget to your other expenses that isn't really necessary. Breaking down things will make an easy way for you to allocate your money. Now that you have a budget plan, make a room (allocation) to save money. If your salary isn't sufficient enough, my best advise for you is to cut your budget on things which is luxurious or unnecessary.
No matter where you are on your financial journey, you need to know that it’s possible for anyone to turn their financial life around. Sometimes all it takes is that first step in the right direction to get things moving in your favor. But, as with most things, sometimes that very first step is the hardest part.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 10, 2017, 03:58:04 AM
just value your money on how you earned.did you stretched your body
to earn and make lots of sweating?becoz if not thats the reason you easily spending
your bucks.but for i let my wife took care of my earnings,because our wifes are the
expert kn budgeting i only asked her if i need some for other expenses
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 03:52:22 AM
best tips to save money,of course first you need to budget your daily needs and paying for home as electricity and water you also have to spend on internet exploration you need to budget first at all the home fees.When you have money left or if you have extra money there you can save it.do not spend too much and do not buy something that's not worth it.it might also be good to buy food for month to use but it all depends on you on how to save it that's my advise only.goodluck and think wisely.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 10, 2017, 03:31:48 AM
I never spend more than 50% of my salary. I give 10% of my salary to the church, and I eat everyday by cooking myself (I mean, I still live with my mom, hahaha). I never buy food outside, I just buy a small snack just on weekends. I was deliberately not spend money to hang out or eat in restaurants, I also do not have a boyfriend. I was determined to save and invest for my future. I'm determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I'll start thinking about hanging out and having fun. Or get a girldfriend.
Nice one! The fact that you are even a lady and working well for yourself to build a future is a pretty good thing. Your guy would definitely be a lucky man if you end up finding one. 50% is good and trust me, with the fact that you do not have much responsibility; you can try to do more.

Yeah, it is important to have a mindset of a certain percentage you want to save as that would always help. Nevertheless, it is always good not to be reasonable as well, it is important to understand that some things can always come up so, it is good to always plan for them.

But it all depends on you and how much you really hope to want to save up for the future, but at least that is a good start.
Budget is good and when writing down the list, savings and miscellaneous among other things is very important.
Activity: 364
December 10, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

The best way to save money effectively is don't spend to much with what is not needed because sometimes we are buying the things that we don't really need. If you have a job the half of your salary would be divided into 2 just like the half of it will be saved and the half is for your necessities in your daily life.
Activity: 350
December 10, 2017, 03:03:01 AM

Im saving money it is all a matter of patience and discipline because you are the one that will handle your money and handling it to others just makes it more risky thing because it might scam you. To save well you must endure those luxurious needs of you. You need to buy those things that you really need not those you really wants. And set up a goal and inspiration because you cannot do something that will motivate you if you do mot have that. Save for something or for someone you really wanted.
Pages:
Jump to: