Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 87. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 02:43:29 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Do not invest in dubious projects, especially bitcoin. This is the most important thing, the situation is different, the main thing is not to glamor over your savings and everything will be fine.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
December 10, 2017, 02:36:48 AM
The first step that will lead you to save money is to know how much you spend, calculate and record all your expenses, That means do not exclude every coffee, newspaper and snacks you buy, do not miss every the cents !!.
After having a clear idea of ​​how much you should spend each month, you can begin to set the cost of being recorded into a usable budget in accordance with your income and financial targets.
it is like that, every budget we spend should be noted in the book of expenditure, as a document that we have, and then if we spend money without calculated expenditure then, sometimes when we need it feel confused. the most important thing is not to use money for non-essential purposes.
That is a good advise. We should take a note of the things that we are buying and where our money is going and that will give us comfortable feeling because we have a list of the things and places that where our money go. After that, you should have adjust yourself to fit in to the possible budget that you will be dealing everyday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 10, 2017, 02:30:48 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If we want to save money this is the tip.we should not buy if our money is now low we should save it for the important things that we need to buy or etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 02:25:30 AM
The first step that will lead you to save money is to know how much you spend, calculate and record all your expenses, That means do not exclude every coffee, newspaper and snacks you buy, do not miss every the cents !!.
After having a clear idea of ​​how much you should spend each month, you can begin to set the cost of being recorded into a usable budget in accordance with your income and financial targets.
it is like that, every budget we spend should be noted in the book of expenditure, as a document that we have, and then if we spend money without calculated expenditure then, sometimes when we need it feel confused. the most important thing is not to use money for non-essential purposes.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 01:58:42 AM
Well for me in order to save your money successfully is by creating a plan sheet where in it accommodates all your plans and needs in daily basis so that you can eliminate the things that are not needed. As of now this is my style in saving my money I can monitor the things that I've buy and my expenditure and because of that I have a basis in the mere future to used my resources smartly and sufficiently.  
Activity: 350
December 10, 2017, 01:58:23 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
More priority to the most important needs first, don't be too much for the purpose of just for fun, because if we often doing just for fun's purpose only, it would be results in the wasting of our money I guess.
More focusing the incomes on the target for saving, try to more savings it than spending it. Because with more savings, it can guarantee a brighter future.
I made of the these efforts so far, and it worked well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 01:33:25 AM
There are many ways to save money. First you can open up a bank account and store your money there where it is safe and make sure that the bank you are placing your money is trusted and has no records of bad conduct. You can keep it in piggy banks which is useful for kids. You can also invest your money and let your money grow by itself.
Activity: 511
December 10, 2017, 01:31:10 AM
we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
The best tip on saving money is calculate all would be your total expenses. Then that time you will be know on how much you can save money out of your expenses. By these means, atleast any percent of your monthly income can be saved.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 10, 2017, 01:30:12 AM
we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
20% is huge percentage for savings, i just recommend is 10% of your salary will put on your savings and much better if will be directed into you bank to make it save and will not be spend in other matter.

Managing money is very hard specially if you have only enough salary for the expenses of your family because i experienced that before but when bitcoin comes to my life little by little it all change and now i can save money while having investment, my money are bow helping me to earn good profit.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 01:22:45 AM
Activity: 546
December 10, 2017, 01:02:06 AM
saving money every day is totally a hard time, like me i am a average person in our country and its hard to me to divide the money everyday with change. so i try to discipline my self to do not to use/spend too much money every day, the most important thing is to priority the main daily needs and keep on saving the rest of money you have left everyday, thats it. so i save 10% of my daily budget for the whole month, and its effectively to do. and also provide a piggy bank or make your bitcoin wallet as a piggy bank to store your little savings to grow in the future.
Activity: 51
December 10, 2017, 12:58:59 AM
First we must know the use of money for basic needs first, then we have to choose which one to buy and which should not we buy, if you want to save you must be sure, sparing the base of the rich ,, my advice do not spend too much of your money , spend the needs that you think are very important and affordable prices.
Activity: 644
December 10, 2017, 12:50:41 AM
I have tips to save money that is safe and profitable that is by way of investment, it is up to you where investment investment and in what form, but I would rather advocate in bitcoin or in altcoin other than because it is safe also because the price movement is so significant that it can get the optimal advantage if we can take advantage of every opportunity that exists, but for invest in BTC or ALTCOIN you must first how to undertanding about how to work and transactions well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 10, 2017, 12:24:34 AM
A lot of my friends are doing this and also i. I have an notebook that is serving me as my records because i put all of the things that i spend for the whole day and also because of that, i know how much money is left on my pocket and because of that, i am able to find out if i am going to adjust my budget or not and that is how i save money.
Activity: 266
December 09, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Best tip to save your money is to convert it in bitcoin in this way you will not be tempted to use it. Hold your bitcoin for a long period of time and when bitcoin demand or price increases then your money will be also increases.  In addition to that you must also know your prioritise in life and give importance to your needs than wants.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 10:07:50 PM
when you get your money, save 1/3 of you money right away. 2/3 will only be used so that no matter what happens, u still have savings
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 09:18:20 PM

The best way to earn more from your hard earned cash is to invest it. You have a lot of options where to invest it. There is your local stock exchange, business if you have spare times in managing a business, investing it in your friends business, and of course, there are cryptocurrencies. Since BTC price is already high I would suggest that you invest to altcoins like Etherium or Dash.

As for saving, I entrust my money to our local government agency where it will take 5 to 10 years before I will be able to have some of it. It's not only a saving method because my money will grow because of interests.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
you can use this formula, income(100)-savings(70)=expense(30).
For me the tip i can give for you is to convert you money to bitcoin and hold your bitcoin as long as you can so you can earn many money and when you hold you bitcoin for long, in that way you will not always used your money so you can save it very well and the twist here is when you hold your bitcoin for so long you will earn maybe x3 when the value of it will totallly increase very high.
Activity: 602
December 09, 2017, 08:52:42 PM
Trying to save money is sometimes an impossible mission for people especially if you are a student trying to go through life struggles and huge expanses  , because a student's budget is so tight that a happy meal looks like a luxury he can't always afford . So staying away from budget unfriendly activities is a great way to not suffer at the end of each month . And getting away websites that sells goods is the best way to fight for the survival of your bucks .
Students life is fun and full of surprises, the only problem is money. So saving money as a a student is really hard, due to many activities to attend. For me, when I was a student before I choose friends that will free me so that I can save my money. A wise choice though, I don't also carelessly buy item that isn't useful instead I find myself an income to make money. As of now especially in crypto world there are many ways to save your money like investing in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: