Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 13. (Read 38633 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
July 28, 2016, 07:19:06 AM
I like yobit is market placed exchanger to trading
fast witdraw fast deposit and there ready campaign singature in bitcointalk forum
i like this because profit exchanger in share to member bitcointalk via campaign signature
yeah yobit is great for trading altcoins and it have great platform for it !
I like to chat there Cheesy i use to be their almost all day chatting and trading its lovely.
we can easily use the earned money form yobit signature campaign to trade + gamble in few clicks ahead only Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 05:06:08 AM
I like yobit is market placed exchanger to trading
fast witdraw fast deposit and there ready campaign singature in bitcointalk forum
i like this because profit exchanger in share to member bitcointalk via campaign signature
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2016, 09:28:33 AM
I participated in Yobit signature campaign, from that time I use them to trade with alt coins. I see that as fun, and I found out that I`m not so good in trading. Bitcoin went from zero to 600 $, Eth also went from almost nothing to 14 $. I`m trying to catch some other altcoin that will rise like that. I hope that I will have luck with some coin.
I don`t invest much, I read around forum and Yobit chat for information`s and sometimes its worth, many times I lose. I think Yobit is great place for treading, and I will not change them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
July 27, 2016, 09:10:59 AM
I use to do trading in Yobit, coinexchange.io and bleutrade sites as most of the coins which i am taking part for altcoins are doing trading in this exchanges and even i did not faced any withdrawl problem with this exchanges.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 27, 2016, 03:45:15 AM
my best placed trading for me
1 okcoin
2 huobi
3 bitfinex
4 btc-e
reputable fast witdraw fast deposit
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 26, 2016, 02:24:58 PM
The best trading you may use is through arbitrage. In short, this means that you see an opportunity to buy an asset in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price.
Activity: 1204
July 26, 2016, 01:52:56 PM
iam newbie so iam recomended placed trade bitcoin
is low capital money to start trading
iam recomended
1 yobit
2 c-cex
3 bitrex
4 poloniex
Well, I guess it is a good places to trade, but maybe you should try to play in poloniex, it is excellent for beginners and who have often played trading. many of my friends who benefit from it, and most importantly, the place was very reliable. I guess the place you mentioned also is a reliable trading and proven true, you only need to choose one of them
Activity: 84
July 26, 2016, 10:21:29 AM
iam newbie so iam recomended placed trade bitcoin
is low capital money to start trading
iam recomended
1 yobit
2 c-cex
3 bitrex
4 poloniex
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
July 25, 2016, 08:01:10 PM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!

i suggest c-cex trading. all the coins listed there is all trusted and not scam unlike yobit. it listed all new coin even its reputation is not good. but yobit listed all new alt coins. if you are a risk taker ,try yobit theres a lot of altcoin there that mooning the price. and if your lucky you maybe earned x10 profit in trading there. but if you have a bad luck then you will take the opposite one. Grin goodluck OP. cheers
Oj0
Activity: 100
July 25, 2016, 07:57:33 PM
I only trade in ccex so that is the best trading place for me coz easy to learn there how to buy and sell the support is active you may see them in ccex chat everyday. And if you have a problem support reply u as soon as posible. And the withdrawal its very fast so this place is the best for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
July 25, 2016, 02:13:37 AM
Go to agbitrage choice coin in different places and sell it into one place that have big price that is the best trading places or in ccex this trading places i love to trade also because its friendly used in cellphone. Its easy to learn how to trade in cex.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 24, 2016, 08:31:10 AM
what you want trade ?
trade bitcoin is pair fiat money or trade bitcoin is pair altcoin
A if you want and use choose bitcoin pair fiat money you can use
   1 okcoin
   2 huobi
   3 bitfinex
   4 kraken
   5 bitstamp

B if you want trade bitcoin pair altcoin you can use
   1 poloniex
   2 bitrex
   3 c-cex
   4 yobit

With altcoin pairs well i wouldn't go to yobit since i dont want to get hitted on existing wallet problem and to many scam coins are in their, yobit also is not mobile friendly that why i dont usually do trades on their thats why i will agree and go for C-cex,poleniex and bittrex because i can easily browse to that site they are good in mobile.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 24, 2016, 04:28:06 AM
what you want trade ?
trade bitcoin is pair fiat money or trade bitcoin is pair altcoin
A if you want and use choose bitcoin pair fiat money you can use
   1 okcoin
   2 huobi
   3 bitfinex
   4 kraken
   5 bitstamp

B if you want trade bitcoin pair altcoin you can use
   1 poloniex
   2 bitrex
   3 c-cex
   4 yobit

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 24, 2016, 04:04:12 AM
The safest way to make money with trading is through arbitrage. In short, this means that you see an opportunity to buy an asset in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price. It is important that you know you can sell the asset immediately at a certain price.

actually this method is one of the risky ones when it comes to trading, and the risk of losing money is high. because there is always a lag between you and the servers and even if you are fast enough there may be another person who is faster or many other things that can lead to losing the chance to buy or sell at the right moment and losing money.
Activity: 798
July 23, 2016, 05:40:04 PM
The safest way to make money with trading is through arbitrage. In short, this means that you see an opportunity to buy an asset in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price. It is important that you know you can sell the asset immediately at a certain price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2016, 04:48:57 PM
I have tried poloniex and btc-e. Both have worked fine for me. Poloniex seems to be a little more user friendly for me. There are several others that I have not tried yet.
Activity: 546
July 23, 2016, 12:48:38 PM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
Hey bro, you can try the new exchange platform Deribit.com , lowest fee ever compare to any other exchange platform. Trading Fees 0.01% if you buy any order,and  0.00% fee if you make any sell order. since you said you hold some coin so i can guess you want to sell/exchange your coin.join now Deribit.com and make your sell order with 00% fees

Local bitcoin is not my preferred exchange site too. It cost too much time to get your coins.
If you are familiar with kraken then you know it's the most easiest way to get bitcoins without any risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 22, 2016, 10:05:52 PM
Hey people,

Thanks in advance!
Hey bro, you can try the new exchange platform Deribit.com , lowest fee ever compare to any other exchange platform. Trading Fees 0.01% if you buy any order,and  0.00% fee if you make any sell order. since you said you hold some coin so i can guess you want to sell/exchange your coin.join now Deribit.com and make your sell order with 00% fees
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 06:00:59 PM
I dont prefer localbitcoin i better prefer bitkonan which is simillar to locabitcoin but it have better design and they pay very fast with very good price Cheesy.I think you shoud trade in bitkonan if you want.
Activity: 406
July 22, 2016, 05:19:19 PM
I'm only few months here, so, could anyone explain me how trading works?  I have some amount of bitcoins and wish to make it work. So I'm searching for something that really works.

What you need to do is to check altcoins which you think will rise.
http://coinmarketcap.com/

When checking altcoins the things you should look at are:
- active community
- good roadmap
- reliable developers
Pages:
Jump to: