Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 17. (Read 38633 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 05:13:12 AM
Yobit is indeed popular these days now because there are also now a lot of people that is trading around this time because they dont want to wait for a good price increase and that is logic.
With trading you can earn some profit with it but you have to be smart and be careful with scammers.

in my opinion it is not a good place and it is not popular at all just check the volumes on coinmarketcap and you'll see what popular means (hint it is having 130% more volume than yobit)

besides what they did with LISK is all kinds of wrong and even LISK developer said we are not happy they did this.

btcchina,they have different margin price and its benefit for me. The price always higher than other exchange, but i also consider about fee.
April 15, 2016, 05:13:00 AM
what should be first step for trading???

Have at least a whole bitcoin within your wallet. Then you can try with the localbitcoins.com, which has the easily understanding User Interface which helps you get connected to users and make the desired trade.

fiat market Im use Bit-X and local exchange, for altcoin Im use poloniex, bittrex, c-cex and yobit, but if you want to use leverage system you can use Huobi
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 15, 2016, 04:21:02 AM
For me the best trading site is the poloniex.com and yobit.net this site help me to make money everyday or every week try to trade this site u will be happy soon.

I think Bittrex is the best compared to both these, as it gives you the best features as well as security, as I have never heard them being hacked ever till date...
Hey the best trading site is yobit.net and poloniex.com. because this site are more coin to trade and very safe . not other trading site the coin is very little and not sure it is safe or not
I like all three yobit.net, poloniex.com and Bittrex. because they are very nice and I often made a profit of three.
and each certainly has advantages and disadvantages, so trade in the three sites will be better.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 04:16:47 AM

Have at least a whole bitcoin within your wallet. Then you can try with the localbitcoins.com, which has the easily understanding User Interface which helps you get connected to users and make the desired trade.

If you want to practise trading, then you do not need one whole bitcoin. If you want to trade a lot, then it is different.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2016, 10:59:11 PM

Activity: 56
April 14, 2016, 05:02:59 AM
April 14, 2016, 02:14:13 AM
For me the best trading site is the poloniex.com and yobit.net this site help me to make money everyday or every week try to trade this site u will be happy soon.

I think Bittrex is the best compared to both these, as it gives you the best features as well as security, as I have never heard them being hacked ever till date...
Hey the best trading site is yobit.net and poloniex.com. because this site are more coin to trade and very safe . not other trading site the coin is very little and not sure it is safe or not
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 13, 2016, 07:20:29 AM
Yobit is indeed popular these days now because there are also now a lot of people that is trading around this time because they dont want to wait for a good price increase and that is logic.
With trading you can earn some profit with it but you have to be smart and be careful with scammers.

in my opinion it is not a good place and it is not popular at all just check the volumes on coinmarketcap and you'll see what popular means (hint it is having 130% more volume than yobit)

besides what they did with LISK is all kinds of wrong and even LISK developer said we are not happy they did this.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 13, 2016, 07:14:34 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 04:39:06 AM
April 13, 2016, 03:25:14 AM
Activity: 50
April 11, 2016, 11:04:00 AM
Try igot

http://igot.com

igot is the best reliable and useful exchange ever.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 10, 2016, 04:32:25 PM
Cex.Io is one of the historic site... .I think it could be trustable!
yes,cex.io is the best for me in past time,now i'm not open my sccount again,some couple of years ago i got upset to GHS price there,so decide to leave them.
but now i open cex.io again,and i think they have nice GHS price,and have make some better feature.
the choice of alt coins to trade is very though.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 04, 2016, 05:38:52 AM
Cex.Io is one of the historic site... .I think it could be trustable!
yes,cex.io is the best for me in past time,now i'm not open my sccount again,some couple of years ago i got upset to GHS price there,so decide to leave them.
but now i open cex.io again,and i think they have nice GHS price,and have make some better feature.
Activity: 462
April 03, 2016, 02:04:36 PM
for exchange i use poloniex and i'm satify with their option.
for yobit it is good it contain signature compagn and free giveaway and there is gambling so if you want to exchange and have free coins and play dice game so yobit.
i try cex and a good too.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 03, 2016, 11:46:20 AM
poloniex all the way man. used it for a long time and will continue to use it.

I would suggest you try with Kraken and Localbitcoins to have a more profit among exchanges and I am having BTC debit card to reduce the charge...
Activity: 210
April 03, 2016, 11:04:56 AM
poloniex is a good exchange with high volume in many coins with a lot of whales But still have some shit coins . also sometimes you need to trade alts coins that not yet listed in poloniex.
i do trade in these exchanges with order :
1-poloniex
2-bittrex
3-cex
4-yobit
Thanks

I tend to look at the highest few volume coins only especially at the margin section. the lending feature is great as well
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
April 03, 2016, 11:03:32 AM
poloniex is a good exchange with high volume in many coins with a lot of whales But still have some shit coins . also sometimes you need to trade alts coins that not yet listed in poloniex.
i do trade in these exchanges with order :
1-poloniex
2-bittrex
3-cex
4-yobit
Thanks
Activity: 210
April 03, 2016, 10:41:59 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 03, 2016, 09:28:26 AM
You can try YoBit and c-cex first but yeah I agree with Poloniex
At the moment I'm using YoBit and it's pretty good
Pages:
Jump to: