Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 15. (Read 38633 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
July 15, 2016, 04:05:02 AM
I think you have to try Yobit , at there you can sell and buy at highest price than the normal price (currently it is around $740), and there you can trade with about 300 more coins.

I think you need to be careful on trading in yobit because as you said that there are many coins to choose from, And one of the disadvantage of that is there is a high risk of that other coins will turn to scam because it's hard for other users to recognize that coin.

That is not the problem of the yobit. That is the problem of the altcoins. Most of the altcoins are just scams.

It would be better for yobit not to list many very obvious scam coins. For example, it should list the coins 3 months after creation.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 26, 2016, 10:48:34 AM
I think you have to try Yobit , at there you can sell and buy at highest price than the normal price (currently it is around $740), and there you can trade with about 300 more coins.

I think you need to be careful on trading in yobit because as you said that there are many coins to choose from, And one of the disadvantage of that is there is a high risk of that other coins will turn to scam because it's hard for other users to recognize that coin.

That is not the problem of the yobit. That is the problem of the altcoins. Most of the altcoins are just scams.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 17, 2016, 01:19:39 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2016, 12:58:07 AM
I would recommend localbitcoins, but lately people been not wanting to throw certain ads like cash.

Which is what most of us need if we want to cash out esp in bulk. I only found 1 person out of Los Angeles, and I find that absurd everything else is way 30% price discount which I`m not willing to do.

So until you find you ad, I would just hold it out if youre in a similar position like me.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 17, 2016, 12:33:53 AM
Yobit and C-cex is the best
actually i can earn as much as 0.1 theyre in 10hrs

Wow that's great 0.1 profit in just 10 hrs Smiley. I think i will try yobit very soon so i can also reach that profit Cheesy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 13, 2016, 05:48:11 AM
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 05:38:58 AM
Yobit and C-cex is the best
actually i can earn as much as 0.1 theyre in 10hrs
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 12, 2016, 02:01:17 PM
Off course, Cheesy i recommend you to visit yobit as they are very good with different alt coins and you can do instant tradings ! once you visit there you will know yourself !

Yobit is the one exchange I would never recommend. Their reputation is very disputable.
If you are for real about your money and want to have some security, go for Kraken.com or Bitfinex. Altcoins are quite risky but if you are into risk then go for Bittrex or Poloniex

Well never experience yet any problem trading in yobit and we know they have worst support.. but yobit has a great and fast movement in altcoin than the other trading sites.. i do not recommend yobit but i just say its one of the good trading site for altcoin..

I recommend CCEX for altcoin trading as it didn't allowing others cryptos to be just in easily. Yobit somehow can be good for altcoin trading but because most of alts there are not truly sorted out resulting for such a fraud and scam.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 12, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Off course, Cheesy i recommend you to visit yobit as they are very good with different alt coins and you can do instant tradings ! once you visit there you will know yourself !

Yobit is the one exchange I would never recommend. Their reputation is very disputable.
If you are for real about your money and want to have some security, go for Kraken.com or Bitfinex. Altcoins are quite risky but if you are into risk then go for Bittrex or Poloniex

Well never experience yet any problem trading in yobit and we know they have worst support.. but yobit has a great and fast movement in altcoin than the other trading sites.. i do not recommend yobit but i just say its one of the good trading site for altcoin..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 12, 2016, 01:49:22 PM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
June 12, 2016, 12:40:54 PM
Yes, I always use yobit for trading too and never got upset with its service ! You can give it a try with out any problem Cheesy
They have more then 350 altcoins to trade in, but we need to go with high volume coin alone Cheesy!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 12, 2016, 12:51:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 10, 2016, 12:03:44 PM
I heard that bittrex is one of the good trading site.. but i don't still try it only yobit poloniex and cryptopia is my trading sign that i know.. because i am trading there but the best site for me is poloniex which is you can also start your own lending..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 10:53:09 AM
i dont know about the best trading place,i just using bittrex and poloniex for trading,and i never have problem on them. anyone here have better trading place then recomend it to me.
Yobit is good place for trading beside the mentioned two exchanges

Bitfinex or bitstamp for bitcoins and big amounts. Those chinese exchanges have a lot of volume which makes it easy to sell.
I heard that Yobit is also not that bad and that it is quite popular but of course you have to choose your own place which one you like the best.
And the most are quite safe and there will be always a chance that you can be scammed or something and you have to be careful with that.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
June 09, 2016, 01:47:58 PM
Do you guys still use Bitstamp? I noticed there's not much mention of it in this thread. Is it still ok to trade there?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2016, 01:32:02 PM
as long as I know I am trading only played in bittrex and poloniex. it is a reliable trading and the best I ever join, try and you will definitely feel the advantages of the site
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
June 09, 2016, 06:23:17 AM
Poloniex and Bittrex.
Activity: 61
June 08, 2016, 09:41:25 PM
I think poloniex is the best trading site that I have experience
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 06:28:52 AM
poloniex still best place for trading bitcoin/altcoin for me.
Yobit is my first trading site, but i want to try other trading site.
im looking for more earnings for tradings
Activity: 72
June 07, 2016, 05:18:10 AM
poloniex still best place for trading bitcoin/altcoin for me.
Pages:
Jump to: