Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 18. (Read 38633 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 06:45:14 AM
Poloniex is quite good. I have used for some time. First I traded Monero, now, I trade Ethereum there.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 03, 2016, 05:18:57 AM
Various exchange website's coming into existence, trading has been made easier. I truly suggest localbitcoins to be the best for trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 12:12:52 PM
I only suggest bittrex and poloniex, I feel they are the most excellent trading place. I always played in bittrex, because I always get a trading profit there
Yes Bittrex and Poloniex, but also You But is also very good exchange, and if you following announcements of new coins you can ern very good money because those coins have small pumps, so you have chance almost every day to double money, but dont try this with large amounts. More likely with 0.05btc, or less.
Activity: 42
March 31, 2016, 07:26:23 AM
bitcointalk with escrow, poloniex, kraken in order for me.
I only suggest bittrex and poloniex, I feel they are the most excellent trading place. I always played in bittrex, because I always get a trading profit there
My problem with bittrex is that, they let any coin get listed if you pay them something like 3BTC or so (thats what I learnt from other threads).
So lot of blatant scam coins get listed there.

Poloniex, Bittrex, Yobit, Bter & C-cex, that's exchanges are very supportive for me..

only ever purchased bitcoins from finding a person off my Mycelium wallet.
March 31, 2016, 06:32:52 AM
My problem with bittrex is that, they let any coin get listed if you pay them something like 3BTC or so (thats what I learnt from other threads).

Poloniex, Bittrex, Yobit, Bter & C-cex, that's exchanges are very supportive for me..
Activity: 630
March 31, 2016, 05:09:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 31, 2016, 05:07:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 31, 2016, 03:49:04 AM
I wonder why members don't trading much more on this forum? This place is much more easier and faster, and risk is even, less then on certain exchanges. This could be best place for trading halts..Miners must take initiative.

because waiting for escrow it's a pain in the ass, too slow, people want fast trading, generally speaking they want to do everythign as fast as possible
March 30, 2016, 05:54:05 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 11:52:59 AM
I wonder why members don't trading much more on this forum? This place is much more easier and faster, and risk is even, less then on certain exchanges. This could be best place for trading halts..Miners must take initiative.
Activity: 10
March 30, 2016, 02:58:37 AM
Yobit is the best trading place.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 29, 2016, 04:08:31 AM
Try binary options, this is one of best investments and fast profit. Nowadays it is very popular investment.  Wink

Poloniex is my favourite exchange this moment. I would not trust any other exhange with over 2 bitcoins.

What makes you not trust exchanges as Bitstamp, Bitfinex, etc? For me it's the exact opposite. I don't trust any kind of altcoin exchange.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 03:56:38 AM
Try binary options, this is one of best investments and fast profit. Nowadays it is very popular investment.  Wink

Poloniex is my favourite exchange this moment. I would not trust any other exhange with over 2 bitcoins.

Same for me. I used the Poloniex for some time. The user interface is very neat. I use it as the main exchange.
Activity: 2
March 29, 2016, 01:53:15 AM

igot is the best bitcoin exchange for several currencies.

Try http://igot.com

Whatever you do DO NOT use IGOT.com It is a known scam. They will take your money and not respond to messages. Search reddit/this forum etc for evidence. Rick is a known scammer, can't believe he has not been banned from this forum and continuing to plug his site!
Activity: 364
March 23, 2016, 05:04:24 AM
I need good exchange that accept withdrawals to Skrill. BTC e codes are also very good for trading but, it would be great if exchanges cooperate each other and start accepting codes from multiple exchanges..This could be very good business.

Good one means I will suggest you to go with localbitcoins only. Its really best one find a good trader.
Check at there.

mostly trade at poloniex. majority of my trading coins are on that site.
There are many good trading places. Many people use Yobit and I think that is very good to use. But you have to also be careful.
There can be a lot of scammers and that will be really bad if you will be scammed. I hope later that there will be more people that will go safe trading.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 11:17:46 PM

Activity: 658
March 22, 2016, 11:47:53 AM
March 22, 2016, 11:16:23 AM
I use two exchanges at this moment.
Yobit and C-CEX.
And i have to say that they both work fast and correct.
March 22, 2016, 11:09:32 AM
I need good exchange that accept withdrawals to Skrill. BTC e codes are also very good for trading but, it would be great if exchanges cooperate each other and start accepting codes from multiple exchanges..This could be very good business.

Good one means I will suggest you to go with localbitcoins only. Its really best one find a good trader.
Check at there.

mostly trade at poloniex. majority of my trading coins are on that site.
March 22, 2016, 11:05:12 AM
whalesclub.co   

anyone know the  rep  of this outfit.  they have zero trading fees.   need confirmation  that the place is   legit before entering.

Bitfinex or bitstamp for bitcoins and big amounts. Little amounts or altcoins i am with btc38 and poloniex.
Pages:
Jump to: