Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for altcoins? - page 7. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
I use MEW and I'm fine with it. Now the market is full of coins ERC-20, and mostly I just like coins. But if you are worried about the safety of your funds you can use hardware wallets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 16, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
I think hardware wallets are the best wallet for altcoins. Because hardware wallets have many benefits, such as private keys are never exposed to your computer, hardware is immune to computer viruses, Hardware wallets can host multiple cryptocurrencies, and many others. Example hardware wallet such as Nano Ledger, and Exodus.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
I'm sure this billfold to help retail store some sort of protected altcoin myetherwallet. Although as of late many not aware in addition to irresponsible hands and wrists multiply myetherwallet phishing inbound links. So that you need to be very careful in addition to seriously consider the connection you make use of. Thus far myetherwallet is always the most beneficial.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
I do not think it's a wallet we can use for security at the moment, but if I use it, I will use what is suggested by subcoolers.
Activity: 78
September 12, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
Based on my research and comments read from experienced traders here in this forum and all they recommend for me is myetherwallet. I used it and as far possible i did not get any problems from it holding my coins so you should pick this wallet as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
I use Myetherwallet. I do not know the best purse for altkoin. It very convenient and practical. Always it is possible to trace its cost.
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
You can combine them with an offline wallet to store altcoins if the numbers are stored very much and require super security. it could be a solution to avoid hackers.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
I think the best wallet for altcoins is Jaxx and Exodus. Because many altcoins are supported on there. It is simple, easy to be used for the transaction of altcoins. According to me, the Jaxx wallet is much better from Exodus wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
Definitely myetherwallet! Wallet used to store altcoins must be appropriate to be safe and quiet we save it.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 08:32:49 AM
It is the best of all to use a purse of cold storage. I use a purse. Me the ratio the price very much arranges quality. The cryptocurrency to be kept in reliability there.
Activity: 107
September 09, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
To store ERC-20 tokens, I use the MyEtherWallet wallet. I trust this wallet. And for added security, I have four MyEtherWallet purses. I do not store all the tokens in one purse, I divided them into 4 parts. Private keys must be stored securely.
All other Altcoins must be kept on cold wallets.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 09, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
I really liked the NEO wallet , although I did not use it before and preferred exclusively MyEtherwallet. NEO is characterized by ease of registration and use. Well, if he supported the other top coins. Transactions on it leave a normal impression. Wallet Stellar captivates with its reliability. It is very convenient to work with him.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
I introduce to you Infinito Wallet, it is an application to store, send or receive money encrypted in a safe and convenient way. The list of coin types supported by Infinito Wallet includes BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, ETC, DASH as well as most blockchain-based tokens that allow for the creation and operation of smart contracts such as ERC 20 (Ethereum) or NEP-5 (NEO)
https://www.infinitowallet.io/
Activity: 10
September 09, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
I suggest  Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. Or TREZOR hardware wallet..these are secure way to keep your cryptocurrency safe from hackers and malware
Activity: 336
September 09, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
If the amount is small, I leave the money on the stock exchange. When the amount of investment is large, it is better to keep the money on the official coin wallets. ERC20 tokens can be stored on MyEtherwallet, a good reliable wallet.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
My opinion will go with the hardware wallet.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
I think coinomi is doing good in this regard, Have used the multiwallet to store coins like BCH, Doge, Etherium, Litecoin, Dgb and they all worked fine, their internal exchange also worked good, changely and shapeshift
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?
the best wallet for altcoin? depending on the type of altcoin you have. For example, if your altcoin is based on ERC20 smartcontract, the best wallet is to use myetherwallet, but if your altcoin is EOS based, it would be better to use the ZEOS Wallet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
I use my ether wallet, waves wallet and bittrex wallet for alt coins and tokens. But wallet given by developer team is most secured wallet I think.
I do think your budget for you to keep a new safe and sound altcoin myetherwallet. Nevertheless, of late a great deal of badly informed along with irresponsible arms propagate myetherwallet phishing backlinks. Therefore you have to be watchful along with pay close attention to the URL you have. As of yet, myetherwallet is still the top.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?
The question is what kind of wallet do you want? but if you look and online Multi-coins wallet in mobile maybe its Android or IOS I think "Coinomi" is a candidate and there is some wallet that has "Atomic Swap" features Like Atomic Wallet. but the atomic wallet Android and IOS version is currently in development. You can try also the Imtoken wallet 2.0 it has BTC,EOS,Ethereum and ERC20 coins and Atlcoins with "Instant Exchange Features" (IEX) and Real Market price watch Binance, Bittrex and Tokenlon respectively.
Pages:
Jump to: