Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
May 10, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
If you have a lot of bitcoins... the best option and choose is the hardware wallet... those are the best secure to stored a lot of bitcoins and other tokens also that have  a great value in the future... as they said below there is a lot of hardware but please choose the recommended and highly security.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
May 10, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
I think the best wallet is a paper wallet in exchange for the fraud news that comes out every day in the market. If you ask why. I think it's the safest method. Digital wallets are always in danger of hacking. The only reliable place for crypto money held on the stock exchanges themselves. Stock ownership or the stock market can disappear in 1 day and it is the same as yours. Besides that, Ledger is a reliable solution. I could not trust anything in the online environment if I had a lot of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
Armory-fat. Add-in for Bitcoin Core, advanced functionality for creating backups, allows offline storage without a network, a high level of reliability and confidentiality. I will recommend it because I use it so I advise everything is so far reliable!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I recommend Trezor. It is very easy to use. And safe. Never broke into that wallet. I advise you to pay attention.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
I prefer using Luno to store my bitcoin to any other wallet, because I can easily exchange my bitcoin to Naira and vice versa. And also the cost of sending btc (miners fee) is extremely low and I love that about Luno
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
May 10, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
BitcoinCore Wallet causes me the most trust. For this reason it is the best purse for me. I hope it will continue to develop in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
The hardware bitmoin purse is a small device that connects to the computer via USB and stores the access keys. A reliable solution for storing a significant amount of crypto currency without third-party services.
Trezor
Ledger Nano
KeepKey
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
May 10, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
I use only coins.ph because here in our country thats the only bitcoin wallet i know that is safe.and many bitcoin users already used it.its easy to use.easy to convert the bitcoin to our currency and easy to cash out the money if we want too.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

The most secure way to store them is probably either a paper wallet or a hardware wallet. I personally think a paper wallet is probably the safest as long as you create the keys offline. The only thing that concerns me about a hardware wallet is that someone handled it at the factory where it was manufactured, so can we really trust that it wasn’t compromised somehow.
Activity: 178
May 10, 2018, 07:15:27 AM
I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
Activity: 113
May 09, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is not good wallet, hardware wallet is good and safe. use a hardware wallet way you do not have to trust no third part and you will have your own privet key.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 09, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
I think the best place to store bitcoin is only in blockchain.com because the wallet is directly connected with bitcoin bitcoin and bitcoin transaction maker so it seems very safe if saved there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

the only wallet i know in bitcoin that you make sure is offline wallet but i think qt is good wallet too for pc and blockchain.infi is the best in online wallet as far as i know. maybe there are some good but i recommend only the one that i already try.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Here in our country the popular onlibe wallet that we used especially in bitcoin used is the coins.ph. This application or wallet is very trusted. Over a million people are using it. This wallet has a lot thing that can do like paying bills, buybload and etc. Also you can convert your miney into your local currency. It is also secured.
Activity: 131
May 09, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
I recommend wallet to you is the blockchain wallet which this wallet is very secure and friendly user. Also, Ether and Bitcoin Cash can store in this wallet. Another wallet I will recommend to you is the exodus, this wallet has a different feature you can use, also, this wallet is compatible with different types of coin and token.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
May 09, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.

I'm also using Coins.ph because it is convenient. It can be used for payment transactions, for local utilities, for gaming, payments in banks, converting bitcoin into fiat currency and also you can look up bitcoin market value freely.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
The best wallet for BTC I don't know for sure brother, but I can assure you max security you can have is a paper wallet or a hardware wallet with you, you store them well and you gonna be virtually protected from hackers.

I use my etherwallet and coins.ph, easy to use and user friendly. I can also convert my cash into coins whenever I want to.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
I’ve been using Ledger Nano for 3-4 months now and I’m happy with it. The best is to use a hardware wallet or a paper wallet properly created. You can also have your funds in different ones if you have a considerable amount, like some crypto in your hardware wallet, some in your paper wallet and a bit in an exchange to trade.

Good day, I see you are a competent person in the field of crypto currency. Maybe you can tell me? Literate people advise me to start a multi-wallet JAX, because it includes various altcoyins. But I read a lot of negative reviews about this purse. I would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
I recommend you use Myetherwallet its fast easy to use and very secure they guarantee you privacy when it comes to your coins.
i use myetherwallet wallet too and i love it they have the secury you’ll need for your bitcoin and also super easy to use
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
May 09, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
I recommend you use Myetherwallet its fast easy to use and very secure they guarantee you privacy when it comes to your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: