Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 2962 times)

copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

I personally like using Exodus wallet, it includes shapeshifting abilities. However, if you're looking for long-term storage I suggest a paper wallet.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
April 12, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.
No, Never store your coin on website wallet! Thats not too safe, i prefer using application wallet such as Electrum or it will better if you use Hardware wallet, just don't store a lot of coin on web wallet or exchange wallet. Just my advice.
Activity: 35
April 12, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Lately I am interested in Luno. This Bitcoin Walllet has just come out. I consider this wallet new because this wallet has just been present in my country (Indonesia). What amazes me is the large number of users of this Bitcoin wallet, but yes it is, new. But some say if this Luno wallet is a Bitcoin wallet previously named BitX.

Luno has branches in various countries, such as Singapore, Cape Town, and London. This Luno is a wallet that has a satisfactory service, because it can be accessed on the web and applications based such as Android and iOS. Users can receive and send Bitcoin and can also to drag into the rupiah through a local bank.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 119
April 12, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

What are your needs? Take your pick among the wallets recommended by the community: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Activity: 56
April 12, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: