Pages:
Author

Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services - page 14. (Read 16883 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Still waiting on refunds for 26 rigs...  I'm one of the few people renting right now.  I trusted this would be handled and continued to rent.  I had to purchase coin since you have all mine.   BTC is going down as I will lose money when I cash out the investment.  Please refund my money.  Don't say your working on it, don't tell me your busy.  Just refund it.  Lesley says Ahmed's  working on it, you say Lesley is working on it.  I'm trying to rent and you have all my coin.  This is ridiculous.  Don't even reply to me, just like in the tickets when you don't refund when you say you will.  Just refund my money.   You have a list of rental ids...do you want me to do 26 tickets? Tell me if so.. Please refund my money.  It's the right thing to do, so just do it.  Seriously frustrated.  My rigs got shut off because YOU didn't pay ACP.  Both of you screwed me.  I paid first, the 2 week rentals have all ended.  You just closed my first tickets. Your bullshitting me on the one your not closing.  You don't refund when you say you are going to.  Why should I trust your site?  Why should any renter trust your site?  Please refund my money.  Did I mention I would like for you to PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY?? Stop upgrading shit for one second and handle this basic task which separates your business from a scam.  Please refund my money.   
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
We're working on ACP's rigs, give us a chance. we've even tried co-operating with them so now we're resorting to ending the rentals and removing the rigs from the site.

Ahmed
Activity: 154
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Great job Betarigs.
Really nice UI now we have, hope that my deposit issue soon be solved to make some rent again.

I'm told my refunds are being looked into.  I would provide a list of rental ids and rig numbers but I can't pull up my rental history or rented rig page at all.  I suppose I could just check ACP home page since its nearly every rig they have.  Could someone please help me with this?  Get it done.  I want to use this coin to support the rig owners who kept me hashing per contract instead of bailing on the arrangement.  It adds up to quite a bit and was bought weeks ago with last months paycheck. 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Also i forgot to mention. I added one highly requested feature in v2. A user blocking feature. If you visit a user's profile you have the ability to block that user from renting your rigs. This will allow rig owners to block repeat poor renters.

Ahmed

This is a great thing. I know I had 2 people that kept renting from me with bad settings and blaming the miners for low or no hashes. Kudos!
Also i forgot to mention. I added one highly requested feature in v2. A user blocking feature. If you visit a user's profile you have the ability to block that user from renting your rigs. This will allow rig owners to block repeat poor renters.

Ahmed
Thanks TD

Just 1 note to make there. I'm the only tech support here at betarigs. the rest of the staff cover most stuff i cannot handle. Regarding the UI and graphs. I shall look into this and try and get it mobile friendly as soon as possible.

My current todo list looks as follows:
- Revamp API
- Increase website speed
- Fix UI for mobile compatability and graphs
- Add a few features id rather not yet mention
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
To all the people reading this thread and posting feedback.

Let's give them a little lack or leadway as it is a new system redesign. There are always growing pains on new systems and that's understandable.

The wallets and payments system seems to be fixed and working just like other Rented-Hash systems. Nothing new there. At least now we won't have to worry about a renter paying with ZERO fees and expecting to have his BTC confirm at BETARIGS before the time-out period.
Now it's instant.

The system is getting faster, yes there are some issues with the display, the graphs, mobile version of the site is very poor and almost unusable, but let's give them our help by reporting issues instead of just complaints and demands / accusations.

If anyone needs help with the system, message me and I'll try to help out however I can.

About their support : Ahmed is VERY much on the ball. Since I have been bugging him with issues when they arose for months now, he's always been taking care of it and he is very active on this board to help our complaints. Most other places do NOT do this.

Yes, the other tech support people are not even near as good and professional as he is, but hopefully he'll snap the whip and make them improve or find new talent. That's what has to be done in business as they are the face of a business.
I do it in my business, so does everyone else.

Overall, the system is functional again with just some little issues, so let's help them whip it into shape..

-tD
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Love the design ill try and check it all out and edit this post with some better feedback.

Edit: coming soon.
having to reboot the webserver to bump the memory up to reduce the current lag. should be back up ASAP

Ahmed
crisp. lesley one of our support staff is handling your tickets. if your missing a deposit, file a ticket and we'll credit you. The issue with ACP is not ours, its him being unreasonable despite having all their payments and yet still keeping rigs offline

Ahmed
Can I please have a refund on all my ACP rigs?  I just did a ticket and Also the new site does not work.  I would have done a ticket sooner but I was working 20 hour days and could not deal with this non sense without a working mobile site especially.  I have sent BTC to my wallet and it shows nothing.... I don't know what the point of all this is, but betarigs was special because it was simple and it worked. Well it used to work. How many upgrades can you handle well in one year?  Not one so far, but yet the rollouts keep coming.  Please someone fix this crap and when you do...leave it the hell alone.  Can I get my refund?  Can I trust this site ?  Why can't I send to my wallet?  I can't rent, but you can take my money I send to my wallet...yeah ok
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
looking now.

Regarding deposits make a ticket and we'll credit you. we're currently re-syncing our bitcoin blockchain to find all the deposits.

Ahmed

Thanks Ahmed,

the issue is resolved I got refunded. Maybe it really was the badest timing in mid of your move to V2.

Regards
nope payments last ran @ 2015-09-06 11:58
Activity: 25
are payments delayed once more?
looking now.

Regarding deposits make a ticket and we'll credit you. we're currently re-syncing our bitcoin blockchain to find all the deposits.

Ahmed
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Site offline for 2-3 hours now... wassup?
Activity: 792
Merit: 501

Hi Hagie, Sorry about the issues youve experienced. PM me the freshdesk ticket ID and i'll take care of it, I was asked about your ticket but didnt realise the ticket was made on the last system.

Ahmed

I send you the requested informations to both accounts here on the board. Until when will you take care about the case ?

Regards

ill look at it now

OK the next day and still no refund. Come on, rig was offline 24h not so hard to decide.
Regards
Activity: 25
website for me shows as offline
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
All Rigs are showing 'Offline'.
Pages:
Jump to: