Pages:
Author

Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services - page 16. (Read 16883 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Ok.

I just withdrew from the wallet 20 minutes ago and still nothing... Account shows as withdrawn..?
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
I see, im more of a fan of the lighter colours and most people i asked preferred them

Regarding Fees:
 - 3% fee just like before, 0.0001BTC tx fee for withdrawing, (goes to the network not to us)
  - To pay for a rental you have to fill up and then order and no tx fee for deposits

I'm working on some more ideas to eliminate the tx fees further, however so far with each individual payment made out to renters we have covered TX fees this far, the wallet system helps to reduce the amount of tx fees paid in total which is why this has been put into place. If the tx fee was not paid then tx's would likely not confirm due to the amount of tx's on the bitcoin network.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
we didnt, as the site itself was offline for 30 mins max. I have noticed that some renters have got gaps in their graphs. Once they open a ticket i'll check with the old server db and if it was running then no refund will be given.

Noticed that some people's DNS takes quite a while to update. mine updated within 10 mins while 1 renter i helped earlier today hadnt had his DNS updated for the server in over 10 hours.

The my rigs and my rentals buttons are in the sidebar under my profile.

The theme isnt currently changable, However i could attempt to find a middle ground. I assume its the graph colours you dont like?

Ahmed

Before, you could go to 'My Rigs' and 'My Rentals' with just one button, and did not have to click on 'My Profile' and then the other selections. This doens't work well with smaller tablets and phones. If you can put those buttons back on the top bar again, that'd be much better for everyone.

The graph resolution is way lower than it was before. Although by looking at it, could be due to the pastel blue color and thicker outline on the top of the lines. Just looks weird.

The overall colors of the site are too pastel. Looks like a Kid's learning website  Cheesy (My Kids go to those , so I know). LOLOL

So now unless you're in the top 50 rented rigs, you have to pay 3% fee AND a 1% transfer fee for withdrawing?
To pay for a rental you have to fill up the wallet, or can you pay as before directly per order? Is there a TX Fee for deposits?
Starting to get expensive over here.

we didnt, as the site itself was offline for 30 mins max. I have noticed that some renters have got gaps in their graphs. Once they open a ticket i'll check with the old server db and if it was running then no refund will be given.

Noticed that some people's DNS takes quite a while to update. mine updated within 10 mins while 1 renter i helped earlier today hadnt had his DNS updated for the server in over 10 hours.

The my rigs and my rentals buttons are in the sidebar under my profile.

The theme isnt currently changable, However i could attempt to find a middle ground. I assume its the graph colours you dont like?

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Did you guys make notification to renters about the new software??

On the graphs rentals show a 9hour split/offline even though there was none, and now they are all looking for extra time....

Also the new pastel colors are :hurl: . Can I change it on my profile?

Is there a simple button for : my rigs, rentals?
Was much quicker before.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Morning Everyone

Status Update:
 - Hot Wallets Filled

If anyone is having issues with graphs, Please reboot your machines to force it to connect to the new betarigs servers

Ahmed
Activity: 13
hello ,
i must say that the site is much slower now ..
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I had my renters say that too. Thinking it's off line, but it's still ashing away to the betarigs address.
Activity: 25
graph for my miner is showing it as offline but its still working good rig #9167 thank you
Hot wallet i'll be refillling tomorrow i think. i need to catch up on some sleep.

Fees are as follows:

TX Fee: 0.0001 BTC

Rental Fee:
 - GAW Customer, (Renting) During Promotion: 0%
 - All Customers: 3%
 - All Rig OWNERS, with GAW renter: 0%
 - All other rig owners with standard customers: 3% with reduction to 1% if in the top 50

Other Changes:
 - Rig Offline refunds are processed and sent 24 hours after rental ended. No ending early at the moment
 - If a rental is paid for successfully and the pool info entered then betarigs rental fees are applicable even if the hash stays at 0
 - A long demanded feature, the ability to block and unblock rig owners and renters has now been added.

Future Plans:
  - Allow Early Cancellation of rentals
  - Automatic Market Price Adjustment
  - Mintsy Integration for rig owners and renters
  - Improved API
  - Backup Pool Support (Done, need to finish up UI and other work)
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
So What are all the new fees. Can you post them in here?
It does work, just having issues atm with the frontend a little, generating address's for so many users takes a LONG time so thats the cause of the slowness and refreshes, Should clear itself up once everyone's wallets are working. and yes theres a withdraw fee of 0.0001 BTC each time.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Cool. I dig the new Wallet setup.

Is the wallet working yet? I tried ot withdraw and nothing happened, just reset the page.

Also there is now a fee for withdrawing each time?
Yep, noticed it, missing a file, will fix it soon. Just going to bring all the rig's back first.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
September 03, 2015, 08:28:28 PM
Rig selection graphs and list is not working
Activity: 786
September 03, 2015, 08:16:59 PM
If the renter is a gaw customer then you dont currently get charged a fee. If they arent then you do, However i may later change this so that if your a rig owner and gaw customer then you dont get charged. I'm not quite sure at the moment.

Ahmed

Thx. will move my rigs back soon.
September 03, 2015, 08:14:18 PM
If the renter is a gaw customer then you dont currently get charged a fee. If they arent then you do, However i may later change this so that if your a rig owner and gaw customer then you dont get charged. I'm not quite sure at the moment.

Ahmed
Activity: 786
September 03, 2015, 08:11:43 PM
nope not at all, we're just doing a promotion for all those that did buy from gawminers as a way to make them feel whole again by charging them 0 fees until the promotion ends.

Ahmed

Does this apply to rig owners too? or do we still get deducted 2% from our mined earnings?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
September 03, 2015, 08:00:51 PM
nope not at all, we're just doing a promotion for all those that did buy from gawminers as a way to make them feel whole again by charging them 0 fees until the promotion ends.

Ahmed

Oh, ok.. That's fair..
September 03, 2015, 08:00:09 PM

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: