Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Twitter Campaign - Earn up to 0.13 BTC Per Month! - page 13. (Read 48559 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have sent you my bitcoin address into pm so check it there and put into that list there, thanks for some news about this campaign will see what happen next there Wink
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
NEWS

Please, to every partecipant, send me your BTC address (Don't post here, please PM me), will give the list of BTC address to betcointm in way that payment could be submitted directly into your address (at the same time I can not ensure nothing, I'm only the manager, not the owner).

I sent my Bitcoin address to you via PM!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
NEWS

Please, to every partecipant, send me your BTC address (Don't post here, please PM me), will give the list of BTC address to betcointm in way that payment could be submitted directly into your address (at the same time I can not ensure nothing, I'm only the manager, not the owner).

I sent my Bitcoin to you via PM.

Finally received some news from you .. Ah sent you my bitcoin address hope we receive the payment soon , Third week is on going . Have a good Day.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
NEWS

I sent my Bitcoin addess to you via PM.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
NEWS

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If this is life , then I prefer death !
Until betcointm will pay everyone new entry will not be allowed.

NEWS:

I'm trying to keep in contact with betcointm but yes, he told me that is really busy, so everyone of us have to wait. I'm in the same yours situation. Hope that will pay everyone as soon as he fix its problem with payment platform.

Payments getting late and late unfortunately.To avoid these kind of issues betcoointm should send the payments directly in wallet.

Hmm..this could be a good option to avoid such delay , anyhow owner of betcoin.tm is a fast busy man so he should issue some funds to manager so that he could distribute pay to participants at the time of hardship.
legendary

NEWS:

I'm trying to keep in contact with betcointm but yes, he told me that is really busy, so everyone of us have to wait. I'm in the same yours situation. Hope that will pay everyone as soon as he fix its problem with payment platform.

Payments getting late and late unfortunately.To avoid these kind of issues betcoointm should send the payments directly in wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Ok guys, I'll update spreadsheet within few hours and payment will be done once betcointm will be online Smiley
please update my followers too
now i have 2010 real followers
https://www.twitteraudit.com/imgirlcoin

now is the second week in a row I have 2000+ followers.. can you update my payment rate to 0.035BTC?
btw i have 2088 real followers now
legendary
Reputation first.

NEWS:

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Have slot availble now?? Grin. I want 1 slot
legendary
Reputation first.
NEWS:

I have contacted betcointm and seems that there are some trouble on their platform payment and he will solve this as soon as possible in way to pay everyone.

That's all.

Today morning i withdraw from Betcoin.tm without problems, so hopefully it is some little issue and they will fix it soon.

Gianluca - I ask for formal reasons: are you sure that this campaign is still running? Wink

Until betcointm will tell to me to stop it, yes, this campaign is still running, don't worry mate Smiley
legendary
NEWS:

I have contacted betcointm and seems that there are some trouble on their platform payment and he will solve this as soon as possible in way to pay everyone.

That's all.

Today morning i withdraw from Betcoin.tm without problems, so hopefully it is some little issue and they will fix it soon.

Gianluca - I ask for formal reasons: are you sure that this campaign is still running? Wink

He said payment platform maybe the issue with depositing ?
We can just wait and wait and wait .
@kotwica666 , i guess the campaign is running until the site's running Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
NEWS:

That's all.

legendary
Reputation first.
NEWS:

That's all.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Campaign owner seems very much busy , I think we will get 2X pay at one time.

In case you missed Gianluca's previous posts, yes we are going to get paid for both weeks at once as soon as BetcoinTM goes online

Activities twitter betcoinTM also inactive since 3 days ago no retweet I'm so confused whether this campaign is still running or not
maybe I'll hear someone's opinion here

If situation will not change, betcointm will have to pay us for three weeks Wink

Only Gianluca have contact with owner, let see what news will bring today..?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

In case you missed Gianluca's previous posts, yes we are going to get paid for both weeks at once as soon as BetcoinTM goes online

Activities twitter betcoinTM also inactive since 3 days ago no retweet I'm so confused whether this campaign is still running or not
maybe I'll hear someone's opinion here
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If this is life , then I prefer death !
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
What is minimum twitter followers?

You can check it on the first page. 100 is minimum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What is minimum twitter followers?
Pages:
Jump to: