Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Twitter Campaign - Earn up to 0.13 BTC Per Month! - page 11. (Read 48559 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
It's been 14 hours but my withdrawal is still in pending, What's going on please process my withdrawal does any received the withdrawal yet ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Am i wrong ? my payment should be 0.035 not 0.023BTC

• 2000+ Followers: 0.035 BTC per Week.

Posted here.
waiting your reply thank you

*you are forget to change the payment for me on speardsheet. i think that is the problem
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
why my betcoin.tm account disable ?

username : JustDie

my account still disabled
i cant confirm the payment yet

pm sent to gianluca and betcointm
thanks anyway
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
i confirmed that i received payment in my betcointm account Smiley
thanks for payment. will continue twitting for betcointm. and glad to hear some good news about this campaign too
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Hi Gianluca, I want to join in this campaign. If there any free slot for me.
Betcoin username: miyslovenic
Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/bitcoinanton
Twitter audit: https://twitteraudit.com/bitcoinanton

Thank you
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
All payment received. Thank you Betcoin.TM and our great campaign manager Gianluca95.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
received payments for last two weeks of this campaign.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
received my payment, too

everything is ok!

Gianluca thanks for taking care of any problems

Glad this campaign is still on!
legendary
Activity: 1120
As promised by Gianluca95 for 24 hours there was a payment for two weeks! Well, I always knew that I participate in a reliable company!

I'm really glad that everyone has been paid and I'm really happy about my work as campaign manager Smiley

Please, if you are satisfied, feel free to leave a feedback Smiley

I received the payment and I also have leave a feedback.
Thank you.
Good luck always.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
I confirmed that, payment received
Thank you Betcoin.TM and Gianluca95
Success for the campaign
I wish you all the best.
Activity: 812
As promised by Gianluca95 for 24 hours there was a payment for two weeks! Well, I always knew that I participate in a reliable company!

I'm really glad that everyone has been paid and I'm really happy about my work as campaign manager Smiley

I have payment for 2 weeks feedback already given hope we will go longer thanks for this all
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

Hey , Received they payment as well Also i have leave the feedback decades ago . Received exactly 0.07 well no bonus detected Tongue ,Thanks betcoinTm.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Activity: 131

You guys are too lazy to get info's by your self.New entries are not allowed as campaign manager said it few days ago here.

Until betcointm will pay everyone new entry will not be allowed.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
i hope i can join this campaign at next week or asap because my twitter ID now can join this campaign Smiley
If you want to in this campaign try to check the spreadsheet if there is any empty slot

though slots available I think this campaign will not be open to new participants before completed  payment or should send a PM to the manager
Activity: 127
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
i hope i can join this campaign at next week or asap because my twitter ID now can join this campaign Smiley
If you want to in this campaign try to check the spreadsheet if there is any empty slot
Activity: 658
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Glad to hear that, Although i'm not enroll in this campaign. Is there any chance for new participants to join in this campaign next week?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
You should advise them that they fix their twitter API (if i'm not mistaken, it was the reason why retweets from their account stopped last time).
I'm glad there has been an advancement on the payment issues. Like always, we appreciate your help as staff of sorts .
Pages:
Jump to: