Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Twitter Campaign - Earn up to 0.13 BTC Per Month! - page 9. (Read 48518 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
anyone received payment for this week?

also i am receive payments for last week. i just make a cash out.
thanks for the payment for Betcoin.tm
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!

Me. I received and withdrwal was successful within one hour.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
F*CK WHALES!
I received the payment of last week. Thank you betcoin.tm and gianluca!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
gianluca im confirm for 1weeks payment has been received to my account so you can edit my payment to 2Y from 3Y

thanks! you are the best
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Lucky you! I lost my last payment (0.07 BTC) on slots.. Sad

haha, If nothing else, you have fun with gambling. More luck than next payment Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Ok, right now I'm looking for update the spreadsheet. Betcointm has sent to me an e-mail this night where he asks for the spreadsheet in way to pay everyone.

Irfan_pak10, I have written a list with all of problem/complaint of members that I will sent to betcointm. Don't worry Smiley

I also sent Him an email and Skyped him, But I think he is a Busy, As he is a Busy Person  Wink
irfan your payment maybe will be made soon, Smiley ive using my twitter campaign payment and won over 1btc,
so my payment was made today after few days cashout..

https://blockchain.info/tx/00cd3d61bd35a4f8c855f4d7fa75c6429a3f9855c82b305b329e80e99059c4ea

Lucky you! I lost my last payment (0.07 BTC) on slots.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
For now, entries is closed, sorry.

Anyway, will talk with betcointm about the tweet's problem.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I know i am spamming this thread right now, but since betcointm does not tweet at all, PLEASE, let's exchange retweets!
At least we can cover the 8 retweets per week rule this way.

Activity: 812
I am also waiting for update in spreadsheet and upgrade my payout also payment again late for last week and no tweets coming from betcoin.tm please check your API thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Ok guys, I'll update spreadsheet within few hours and payment will be done once betcointm will be online Smiley
please update my followers too
now i have 2010 real followers
https://www.twitteraudit.com/imgirlcoin

now is the second week in a row I have 2000+ followers.. can you update my payment rate to 0.035BTC?
btw i have 2088 real followers now
please update my payment rate too
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
I have Real follower 1.363. Please update my number of follower and Payouts.
Thanks in advance.
https://www.twitteraudit.com/punggawaka
F*CK WHALES!
Update! My cash out processed. I already received my withdrawal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Ok, right now I'm looking for update the spreadsheet. Betcointm has sent to me an e-mail this night where he asks for the spreadsheet in way to pay everyone.

Irfan_pak10, I have written a list with all of problem/complaint of members that I will sent to betcointm. Don't worry Smiley

I also sent Him an email and Skyped him, But I think he is a Busy, As he is a Busy Person  Wink
irfan your payment maybe will be made soon, Smiley ive using my twitter campaign payment and won over 1btc,
so my payment was made today after few days cashout..

https://blockchain.info/tx/00cd3d61bd35a4f8c855f4d7fa75c6429a3f9855c82b305b329e80e99059c4ea

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
My withdrawal still pending more than 12 hours. But I can wait because I trusted on this campaign and Betcoin.tm  Grin

Save is the Issue with my cashout request, Its More than 15 Hours passed, 9 made a request of 1.1 btc, lets see when I'll Get paid, and I believe it will be Soon

36 hours passed my cash out still pending. How about you?

Still NOT received, I just again talked with online chat, and this is what they said

F*CK WHALES!
My withdrawal still pending more than 12 hours. But I can wait because I trusted on this campaign and Betcoin.tm  Grin

Save is the Issue with my cashout request, Its More than 15 Hours passed, 9 made a request of 1.1 btc, lets see when I'll Get paid, and I believe it will be Soon

36 hours passed my cash out still pending. How about you?

Have you contacted support?

Anyway, spreadsheet will be updated soon.

Just contacted their support. I think it's abnormal because my previous withdrawals usually took 2-3 hours for pending.

Edit : I chated with their support. They told me all cash out will reviewing in tomorrow. Let's see and no worry.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Join this campaign

Betcoin account : bigmoney35
My twitter : https://twitter.com/webhosting35
Payouts for Crypto Accounts
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please update on the  spreadsheet rate payment and I have real follower 1.512 now
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: