Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀 - page 2. (Read 19612 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
when will this be available in exchanges?
Activity: 3
Very convinced that Bethereum will successfully achieve its objectives, I made a review of bethereum on my site https://todoicos.com/analisis-icos/bethereum/ I think the great team behind it will achieve its goals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Bethereum is switching to ERC223!
The “Ethereum Request for Comment 20” (shortened as ERC20) was the standard for Ethereum tokens, a short list of guidelines that provided them with cross-compatibility. It created a sort of order and a set of rules for new tokens to follow, or else they’d risk being moved to the sidelines of the nascent blockchain industry. https://medium.com/bethereum/bethereum-is-switching-to-erc223-ae1f29ce1083
Activity: 35

Hello.
For the bounty program began to send tokens.  Smiley To order, you must go to the office to confirm your eth wallet
Activity: 266
Dear company after you send our tokens for bounty + which you bought for Ethereum . you can take the next step to start the referral prompt system
example :
the partner of the company invited a friend and he gets 10% from his purchase of tokens
(bought 1000 Bether, total reward comes out 100 Bether)
next from the second generation 5%
(buy 1000Bether , a total of 50 Bether )
next, the third generation of referrals 1%
(buy 1000Bether , a total of 10 Bether )
look at this work plan . to increase the company's movement up.
I received my rewards Cool
Thanks Bethereum . plz an answer. When Bether token listed in exchange and what,s the price 1 Bether per ethereum?
Good future for all

1 ethereum = 17500 Bether
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I received my rewards Cool
Thanks Bethereum . plz an answer. When Bether token listed in exchange and what,s the price 1 Bether per ethereum?
Good future for all
Activity: 113
Merit: 15
Anybody knows why their website is gone?

The server provider where their site is located has had a massive problem, so the problem is not on Bethereum side.

Bethereum could migrate to a new one, but that would take the same time.

This problem is being solved at the moment.

Information received from the Bethereum official telegram
Activity: 11
Anybody knows why their website is gone?
please tell me when the game will be back to place bets ?
I now have a good mood and I love Bethereum's motto "Your bets, your rules" or "The future is here. Want to bet!? ""
I also offer you a mix audio track to listen to when you bet, using this motto:"You Play To Win The Game"
Hey, Bethereum, I'm going to suggest an idea that, in my opinion, would give a stimulus to token owners BETHER keep them in their wallet so they do not sell their assets too soon... this would also help to reach the Hard Cap goal more quickly...

So the idea would be about such a plan that would have the purpose of organizing a "Token Swap Snapshot"

The structure would be as follows:

1. Suppose the user (a member of the community) currently has 1000 BETHER tokens in his wallet.

2. Token owners would have time until at the date 'X', month 'X', at 'X' hours GMT,, to buy more tokens and record the wallet to a specified link (a google form). Suppose he decided to buy another 500 BETHER.

3. Let's assume that the snapshot will take place on day 'X', at the date 'X', month 'X', at 'X' hours GMT, where the BETHER tokens balance will be saved in the wallets.

4. At the Token Swap event, the tokens that were left in HOLD in these wallets when the snapshot will receive a 2: 1 bonus during swap events.

5. In this example, when the Token recharge occurs, the user will receive 3,000 BETHER tokens for the 1500 BETHER tokens recorded and HODL'd.

This can be a single or staged event so you can instantly track the following distributions, but bonus amounts are already much smaller - 1.75 : 1 and 1.5 : 1 ... and once you hold BETHER tokens, the more big bonus you get.

What can you say about such an idea?

Well, the World Cup betting competition is over, the airdrop is still on the finish line, but why do not you give us the opportunity to bet yet? There are still many other events in other areas where we can bet. I'm an inflamed player and I want more bets, how much should I expect?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I wonder how much will the team continue to actively move towards its goal?
Because now it is very rare to find an active team.
And the theme is rather interesting all the same I can say.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Bethereum featured in VentureBeat and Entrepreneur!
As is the case with every successful betting platform, marketing is paramount for Bethereum. We invest considerable time, effort and resources into promoting our project and spreading the word about all the stuff that makes us special.

This is why it was a very pleasant surprise for us to discover that Bethereum was the subject of two recent pieces by VentureBeat and Entrepreneur.
https://medium.com/bethereum/bethereum-featured-in-venturebeat-and-entrepreneur-69481cecb88d
You'd better develop a private Blokchain in the future
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If you base the platform on Ethereum, what happens if it turns out that there is congestion every now and then? It would be very bad for a betting service. Would you consider to transition to another platform then?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
So someone listed the tokens for the Bounty Huh
I did not get anything .....
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I am so grateful with Bethereum's Fifa Worldcup betting contest. It gave me some lessons, ideas and strategies. Now ICO is live and I cant wait till all tokens get sold. There is only 30 days given to all interest buyers. Looking forward to the application to officially launch with full functionalities.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: